Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay III: Redone

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy's eyes widened. "You give me a lesson?" She asked. Lizzy trained herself once Morgan Lafitte had first taught her everything she knew. She had trained in Grizzleheim when she was younger, and she trained back when The Golden Gryphon Crew was still all living under the same roof. She was highly skilled in the art of Swashbuckling. Plus, Evan was half-asleep. Lizzy grinned. "Sure, but don't expect me to go easy on you when we practice." With this she stood up, nodded to Savannah and Alex, then followed Evan out the door and into the comfortably cool night.
OOC: Haha, I forgot you were a swashbuckler. Good job making it work. Emma needs to make a post....

Evan walked out of the tavern, remembering the way to the Swashbuckler's Hall.

"So, what's up? I just got these, and I like them a lot. They're what I used to teleport you earlier." Evan yawned again while trying to keep up a conversation with Lizzy.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Savannah turned her uncomfortable gaze from Alex, who's narrowed eyes kept an unblinking glare. "I think I'll go watch them!" She laughed nervously and rushed out swiftly, headed straight to where Lizzie and Evan were.

Alex shook her head, snatched an invisibility potion and swiftly disappeared and followed the others.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Haha, I forgot you were a swashbuckler. Good job making it work. Emma needs to make a post....

Evan walked out of the tavern, remembering the way to the Swashbuckler's Hall.

"So, what's up? I just got these, and I like them a lot. They're what I used to teleport you earlier." Evan yawned again while trying to keep up a conversation with Lizzy.
Lizzy shrugged. "Nothing much. My life has been major busy lately, so it's nice to have a chance to just hang out for once. And I think your glasses look cool! I know of a friend who had those too. Poor thing, took her forever to get them." Lizzy and Evan walked into the Swashbuckler's Hall, taking in a deep breath and smiling. It's been a long time since she just quite simply trained. Last time she did that was with Morgan a few years ago, when Lizzy almost beat the sly raccoon. Almost.
Once Evan had closed the door and turned on the light, Lizzy smiled and pulled out her dagger and rapier. "En guarde!" She said, mimicking Morgan Lafitte.
~
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply I was having a difficult time trying to figure out what you had just got, and then earlier today when I was reading through the roleplay it clicked. Again, sorry it took so long, I'd like to see what happens next!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy shrugged. "Nothing much. My life has been major busy lately, so it's nice to have a chance to just hang out for once. And I think your glasses look cool! I know of a friend who had those too. Poor thing, took her forever to get them." Lizzy and Evan walked into the Swashbuckler's Hall, taking in a deep breath and smiling. It's been a long time since she just quite simply trained. Last time she did that was with Morgan a few years ago, when Lizzy almost beat the sly raccoon. Almost.
Once Evan had closed the door and turned on the light, Lizzy smiled and pulled out her dagger and rapier. "En guarde!" She said, mimicking Morgan Lafitte.
~
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply I was having a difficult time trying to figure out what you had just got, and then earlier today when I was reading through the roleplay it clicked. Again, sorry it took so long, I'd like to see what happens next!
Savannah sped up the moment she heard Alex's footsteps behind her. "She is NOT fun when she is mad......" Savannah grimaced and burst through the doors of the Spar Chamber. "Two versus two? Lizzy and Alex and Evan and I?'' She offered awkwardly.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Savannah sped up the moment she heard Alex's footsteps behind her. "She is NOT fun when she is mad......" Savannah grimaced and burst through the doors of the Spar Chamber. "Two versus two? Lizzy and Alex and Evan and I?'' She offered awkwardly.
"Um, okay, I guess? I thought it was just Lizzy and me... I don't know... You guys can decide."

Evan indecisively made hand gestures that somehow split them into teams.

"Wait, Alex, you're here? Uh, hey..."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Lizzy, still incredibly jumpy, lost her balance from the shock of the crash that Savannah had made with the door and fell, sprawled, onto the floor. She instantly bounced back up a little awkwardly, blushing to the very roots of her hair, but she shrugged it off and tucked some hair behind her ear after first picking up her rapier. "I'm game." She said with another blush.

And then she noticed how sleepy Evan was. She sheathed her dagger and rapier, then glanced a little nervously at the two other girls. "Actually, I think it's more important that Evan gets to bed..."

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
as lizzy was walking through skull island she had led to a surprise that wharf rats were on her ship and took her to scrimshaw as the wharf rats have kidnapped lizzy! evan was scared when she didn't see lizzy at the tavern he knew that something was up! so he was bound to find his friend romantic nicholas jones in the gallo loco cantina all the way in cool ranch nick knew that something was up when evan burst in the tavern! with quick xavier silver and romantic devin (all boys) nick and the group went all over skull island and couldn't find her until he found a sewer in scrimshaw with wharf rat prints near it ...

what happens to liz? comment and yar the post

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
as lizzy was walking through skull island she had led to a surprise that wharf rats were on her ship and took her to scrimshaw as the wharf rats have kidnapped lizzy! evan was scared when she didn't see lizzy at the tavern he knew that something was up! so he was bound to find his friend romantic nicholas jones in the gallo loco cantina all the way in cool ranch nick knew that something was up when evan burst in the tavern! with quick xavier silver and romantic devin (all boys) nick and the group went all over skull island and couldn't find her until he found a sewer in scrimshaw with wharf rat prints near it ...

what happens to liz? comment and yar the post
Wut? Lizzy was inside the Swashbuckler's Hall, she always keeps her ship bottled, and if wharf rats did try and capture her, she would scream and flail and take them out in thirty seconds. It's very un-probable that she would get captured by wharf rats that she discovered were on her unbottled ship as she was walking aimlessly around? I'm sorry, but if Lizzy is going to get captured by wharf rats (what do they need to do with her, anyway?) it has to be after a large fight inside the swashbuckler hall in the middle of the night with three friends that are skilled in combat. You're going to need to give a little more detail or pay a little bit more attention to the storyline to get Lizzy captured. Why do they want to capture her, anyway? She doesn't have very much gold on her (maybe enough for a single round of yum), her ship isn't nice enough to be steal worthy, and one of her best friends grew up with wharf rats, so she has nothing against wharf rats and they have nothing against her. I don't see why the wharf rats would capture Lizzy. I hope I'm not being mean, but it's sorta getting under my skin that Lizzy was captured by rats, also because she's friends with Milo Graytail. So guys, are we going to roll with this or not?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Wut? Lizzy was inside the Swashbuckler's Hall, she always keeps her ship bottled, and if wharf rats did try and capture her, she would scream and flail and take them out in thirty seconds. It's very un-probable that she would get captured by wharf rats that she discovered were on her unbottled ship as she was walking aimlessly around? I'm sorry, but if Lizzy is going to get captured by wharf rats (what do they need to do with her, anyway?) it has to be after a large fight inside the swashbuckler hall in the middle of the night with three friends that are skilled in combat. You're going to need to give a little more detail or pay a little bit more attention to the storyline to get Lizzy captured. Why do they want to capture her, anyway? She doesn't have very much gold on her (maybe enough for a single round of yum), her ship isn't nice enough to be steal worthy, and one of her best friends grew up with wharf rats, so she has nothing against wharf rats and they have nothing against her. I don't see why the wharf rats would capture Lizzy. I hope I'm not being mean, but it's sorta getting under my skin that Lizzy was captured by rats, also because she's friends with Milo Graytail. So guys, are we going to roll with this or not?
OOC: I in no way desire to be rude, but I don't think I wanna roll with this one. It strays from the plot I had in mind for that mysterious object mentioned at the beginning (oho, and some people thought I forgot about it!) and like you said, doesn't sound fairly probable. Kvtasmaniafan123, please, it's requestable that you stick on the plot at hand and not control others' characters.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I in no way desire to be rude, but I don't think I wanna roll with this one. It strays from the plot I had in mind for that mysterious object mentioned at the beginning (oho, and some people thought I forgot about it!) and like you said, doesn't sound fairly probable. Kvtasmaniafan123, please, it's requestable that you stick on the plot at hand and not control others' characters.
WHEW thanks, Emma. I got a little nervous there...

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
OOC: who's going next? I made a post about Lizzy thinking Evan should go to sleep, now what do we do?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
OOC: who's going next? I made a post about Lizzy thinking Evan should go to sleep, now what do we do?
I dunno. I don't want this roleplay to die...

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy, still incredibly jumpy, lost her balance from the shock of the crash that Savannah had made with the door and fell, sprawled, onto the floor. She instantly bounced back up a little awkwardly, blushing to the very roots of her hair, but she shrugged it off and tucked some hair behind her ear after first picking up her rapier. "I'm game." She said with another blush.

And then she noticed how sleepy Evan was. She sheathed her dagger and rapier, then glanced a little nervously at the two other girls. "Actually, I think it's more important that Evan gets to bed..."
"You make a good point. Besides, I have somewhere to be-"

"Sav!" The familiar hiss of Amy as she breached the door open slightly sounded through the area. "Mission complete- all that's left is to find her...." The redhead was hissing in urgency. Meaning get over here now or else. Savannah nodded and sprinted out the door.

She paused for a moment, waved, and called, "Goodbye guys!" Before continuing on, disappearing into the moonlight with Amy and a third silhouette at her side.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
"You make a good point. Besides, I have somewhere to be-"

"Sav!" The familiar hiss of Amy as she breached the door open slightly sounded through the area. "Mission complete- all that's left is to find her...." The redhead was hissing in urgency. Meaning get over here now or else. Savannah nodded and sprinted out the door.

She paused for a moment, waved, and called, "Goodbye guys!" Before continuing on, disappearing into the moonlight with Amy and a third silhouette at her side.
"Uh. Bye, Sav." Lizzy said with a shrug and a confused expression. "Well, Evan, it's up to you. What do you want to do now?"

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
getting bad at roleplay now you're saying well it's mostly because of the day wait that changes the story around forget it i'm bad at this it's better on facebook

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
getting bad at roleplay now you're saying well it's mostly because of the day wait that changes the story around forget it i'm bad at this it's better on facebook
I... I didn't mean to imply that you were bad at roleplaying... I was just asking you to pay a little bit more attention to the storyline. I noticed you did the same thing in your marleybone roleplay number I, you said that Gracie was on the same ship as William and Lizzy. Although this is still interesting, I imagined Gracie to already be awaiting them at Beachhead, for there are no other creatures on the ship besides William, Lizzy, and Emma. Also... who's Sarah? Emma, William, and Lizzy wouldn't have allowed so many clockworks to be on the ship that the ship caved in. Also, William was steering, and would have anchored in a windlane to fight, so it's not very likely to crash on a beach. I truly do not intend to be rude if it's coming across this way, but please, please don't control other people's characters. I'm going to wait to see how Emma replies to the marleybone roleplay before I respond. *Aherm* also, may I point out to you that we established that the main characters of this roleplay were in the swashbuckling hall three days before you mentioned Lizzy walking around Skull Island? This collision may have been avoided if no other character but your own were used. If you have an idea for the story, would you mind too much telling us about it before jumping it into the roleplay? Again, I truly am sorry if I come across as rude in this post. I in no way intend to imply that you or anyone else in the roleplaying world is bad at it. I've never been on Facebook, but I imagine it's cool to not have to wait for moderation before your ideas go out into the world. Have fun roleplaying on Facebook for me, okay?

~Elizabeth, level 56 ~

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
I... I didn't mean to imply that you were bad at roleplaying... I was just asking you to pay a little bit more attention to the storyline. I noticed you did the same thing in your marleybone roleplay number I, you said that Gracie was on the same ship as William and Lizzy. Although this is still interesting, I imagined Gracie to already be awaiting them at Beachhead, for there are no other creatures on the ship besides William, Lizzy, and Emma. Also... who's Sarah? Emma, William, and Lizzy wouldn't have allowed so many clockworks to be on the ship that the ship caved in. Also, William was steering, and would have anchored in a windlane to fight, so it's not very likely to crash on a beach. I truly do not intend to be rude if it's coming across this way, but please, please don't control other people's characters. I'm going to wait to see how Emma replies to the marleybone roleplay before I respond. *Aherm* also, may I point out to you that we established that the main characters of this roleplay were in the swashbuckling hall three days before you mentioned Lizzy walking around Skull Island? This collision may have been avoided if no other character but your own were used. If you have an idea for the story, would you mind too much telling us about it before jumping it into the roleplay? Again, I truly am sorry if I come across as rude in this post. I in no way intend to imply that you or anyone else in the roleplaying world is bad at it. I've never been on Facebook, but I imagine it's cool to not have to wait for moderation before your ideas go out into the world. Have fun roleplaying on Facebook for me, okay?

~Elizabeth, level 56 ~
OOC: Thats quite gentle, kind, and also making a good point, Lizzy. :)

~

Alex glanced at the door in suspicion of Savannah, Amy, and who she assumed was Valerie. The group worked well together, but whenever they did work together, it was a surefire sign that the small band of corsairs was up to something not good. And what had been that strange object Savannah had been so desperately trying to hide at that point? Why was the group in such a hurry? Alex knew there wasn't an answer to her curiosity, but managed to conclude the group was in search of something- or someone.

And with that one thought it hit her straight in the head.

The Aurelian Soul- the golden skull medallion that supposedly sealed the soul and the powers of an ancient evil unseen to the Spiral. Alex gasped. What in the Spiral was the trio even DOING with that? It was dangerous enough to conquer all four Skull Island Skyways and beyond! Panic came to the brunette as she realized their mission- to take the Aurelian Soul straight to her.

Raven.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Thats quite gentle, kind, and also making a good point, Lizzy. :)

~

Alex glanced at the door in suspicion of Savannah, Amy, and who she assumed was Valerie. The group worked well together, but whenever they did work together, it was a surefire sign that the small band of corsairs was up to something not good. And what had been that strange object Savannah had been so desperately trying to hide at that point? Why was the group in such a hurry? Alex knew there wasn't an answer to her curiosity, but managed to conclude the group was in search of something- or someone.

And with that one thought it hit her straight in the head.

The Aurelian Soul- the golden skull medallion that supposedly sealed the soul and the powers of an ancient evil unseen to the Spiral. Alex gasped. What in the Spiral was the trio even DOING with that? It was dangerous enough to conquer all four Skull Island Skyways and beyond! Panic came to the brunette as she realized their mission- to take the Aurelian Soul straight to her.

Raven.
OOC: Thank you, Emma.
~
Lizzy paled. If Alex was upset, then this couldn't be good. "Alex, what's wrong?" She asked tentatively, gazing at the door. The third sillhouette -a privateer, by the looks of her- had left with Savannah and that other girl, and she didn't look like someone that Lizzy would want to meet. She hoped she wouldn't have to, but had a sneaking suspicion that she would.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Thank you, Emma.
~
Lizzy paled. If Alex was upset, then this couldn't be good. "Alex, what's wrong?" She asked tentatively, gazing at the door. The third sillhouette -a privateer, by the looks of her- had left with Savannah and that other girl, and she didn't look like someone that Lizzy would want to meet. She hoped she wouldn't have to, but had a sneaking suspicion that she would.
Alex was quite shaken. She inhaled, exhaled, and did so again. She finally broke the silence a moment later. "Lizzy.... Do you know who that was? The privateer girl?" With the shake of Lizzy's head, indicating she didn't, Alex began explaining. "That girl is Valerie Collins- a leader, persay. She leads a huge league of thieves that fights others and steals, and she's the second most piratey pirate I know of. And if Valerie wants something... She gets it. By force or by request, she gets what she wants. And in this case, the artifact Savannah must have stolen is a legendary object no one except a few know of- the Aurelian Soul. They probably don't know of what power it contains, but this artifact isn't a normal one. A spell cast by one with the gift of magic serves as a key to unleash the force it holds. And I know who they're taking it to." Alex declared to the sleepy Evan and tentative Lizzy. "But I don't know exactly what it might contain.... I'd have to read on it in a library. The bad thing is, I've never been beyond Skull Island or Aquila, and I never did find a library. Know of one?"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Alex was quite shaken. She inhaled, exhaled, and did so again. She finally broke the silence a moment later. "Lizzy.... Do you know who that was? The privateer girl?" With the shake of Lizzy's head, indicating she didn't, Alex began explaining. "That girl is Valerie Collins- a leader, persay. She leads a huge league of thieves that fights others and steals, and she's the second most piratey pirate I know of. And if Valerie wants something... She gets it. By force or by request, she gets what she wants. And in this case, the artifact Savannah must have stolen is a legendary object no one except a few know of- the Aurelian Soul. They probably don't know of what power it contains, but this artifact isn't a normal one. A spell cast by one with the gift of magic serves as a key to unleash the force it holds. And I know who they're taking it to." Alex declared to the sleepy Evan and tentative Lizzy. "But I don't know exactly what it might contain.... I'd have to read on it in a library. The bad thing is, I've never been beyond Skull Island or Aquila, and I never did find a library. Know of one?"
Lizzy began to get nervous too. She recalled reading about the Aurelian Soul somewhere, but she didn't think she would ever encounter it, thus she didn't commit it to memory. That Valerie girl... Lizzy didn't like her.

But she brightened when she heard Alex request for a library. "I know that there are ancient libraries for scrolls littered throughout different caves of Skull Mountain, left behind by the Aztecasaurs, but those are written in their language and although I can read some of it, it's not very easy for me. Port Regal also has a library near the church, and there's bound to be more hidden libraries throughout Skull Island. As for Aquila, there's a scroll library in Nova Aquila, but I haven't explored very much more than that, so as of right now, it's the only one in Aquila that I know of."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy began to get nervous too. She recalled reading about the Aurelian Soul somewhere, but she didn't think she would ever encounter it, thus she didn't commit it to memory. That Valerie girl... Lizzy didn't like her.

But she brightened when she heard Alex request for a library. "I know that there are ancient libraries for scrolls littered throughout different caves of Skull Mountain, left behind by the Aztecasaurs, but those are written in their language and although I can read some of it, it's not very easy for me. Port Regal also has a library near the church, and there's bound to be more hidden libraries throughout Skull Island. As for Aquila, there's a scroll library in Nova Aquila, but I haven't explored very much more than that, so as of right now, it's the only one in Aquila that I know of."
"Oh, I must have missed it on my previous journey. I only ever visit Achaea and Sparta for thymari and other herbs and components." Alex sighed at her own ignorance. "Well, if I'm right, there's a place deemed the Library of Contemplation in Mooshu, according to Keira. Shall we take a little trip for some research?" Alex smiled at the Swashbuckler cheerfully.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
"Oh, I must have missed it on my previous journey. I only ever visit Achaea and Sparta for thymari and other herbs and components." Alex sighed at her own ignorance. "Well, if I'm right, there's a place deemed the Library of Contemplation in Mooshu, according to Keira. Shall we take a little trip for some research?" Alex smiled at the Swashbuckler cheerfully.
Lizzy's eyes widened. "The Library of Contemplation? Heck yeah!" She turned to Evan. "Do you want to- Evan?" Lizzy giggled and nudged Alex, pointing to Evan. "I thought only horses could sleep standing up."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy's eyes widened. "The Library of Contemplation? Heck yeah!" She turned to Evan. "Do you want to- Evan?" Lizzy giggled and nudged Alex, pointing to Evan. "I thought only horses could sleep standing up."
"Hehe. It's apparent that Evan needs some rest..." Alex chuckled. "The Library of Contemplation, a library in the central city of Subata from what I know. Shall we?"

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
OOC: This is assuming you guys have left already.

Evan awoke in a dark, damp, gloomy cave with his arms tied behind his back. He wasn't able to speak. "Mm mm mm mm mmmm!!" His knives had been taken from him and hung on another wall, and he didn't recognize anyone. An artifact lay on the table in front of him, and it was glowing very mystically. "Mmmm!" He continued to try to speak, unsuccessfully.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Oh no! Evan got kidnapped! *flips out, tugging at hair*

Woah, chica, calm down!

*breathes slowly*

Okay, we're good. Emma, I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this, so do you think you could lead the way for us please?