Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay III: Redone

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Oh no! Evan got kidnapped! *flips out, tugging at hair*

Woah, chica, calm down!

*breathes slowly*

Okay, we're good. Emma, I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this, so do you think you could lead the way for us please?
OOC: Well, here's yet another twist to this plot. XD Lizzy nearly gets hit by a knife and kidnapped, and now Evan got captured. O. o Hopefully not by Sav, Ames, and Val! Those three will go far, but not far enough to kill or kidnap. Uh, if Ames and Sav weren't there, Valerie might....

"Where did... Evan go?" Alex had just looked away for a mere second, and now a friend of hers was already gone! "Oh no... Don't tell me! No, no, no!" Alex face palmed. "I forgot- the Soul had abilities to capture those who have been seen by the possessor. Val must have gotten ahold of it..." The alchemist snapped her fingers and turned to Lizzy. "Lizzy, we need to get to a library. And fast. I'm afraid we're going to have to take a journey, but I don't know the nearest passage to the Library of Contemplation!" Alex was panicking. There was a tone of panic edging her words, and she looked freaked out. "Oh no... We have to find a way to get ahold of something that could help us learn more about this artifact..."

Then it hit Alex like a rock to the head.

"I think I know someone who could help us."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Well, here's yet another twist to this plot. XD Lizzy nearly gets hit by a knife and kidnapped, and now Evan got captured. O. o Hopefully not by Sav, Ames, and Val! Those three will go far, but not far enough to kill or kidnap. Uh, if Ames and Sav weren't there, Valerie might....

"Where did... Evan go?" Alex had just looked away for a mere second, and now a friend of hers was already gone! "Oh no... Don't tell me! No, no, no!" Alex face palmed. "I forgot- the Soul had abilities to capture those who have been seen by the possessor. Val must have gotten ahold of it..." The alchemist snapped her fingers and turned to Lizzy. "Lizzy, we need to get to a library. And fast. I'm afraid we're going to have to take a journey, but I don't know the nearest passage to the Library of Contemplation!" Alex was panicking. There was a tone of panic edging her words, and she looked freaked out. "Oh no... We have to find a way to get ahold of something that could help us learn more about this artifact..."

Then it hit Alex like a rock to the head.

"I think I know someone who could help us."
"It's okay, I know a transportaler that owes me a favor... but who do you think could help us?" Lizzy had just turned to leave, and then Evan was gone. Just like that. She bit her lip, growing more and more anxious. She couldn't deal with stress or nerves very well, let alone the stress of one of her friends being captured! "Please, let's hurry."

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Hehe, I think some of you remember my terrible third Roleplay thread that never carried out the way I wanted it to, because I was tired and wrote some stuff wrong an' all.... So I thought it's time I brought it back! In separate thread of course. XD

Emma's not gonna be in this one- this one just has Keira, Amy, and Savvy.

~ (Squiggly line... OF DOOM!)

The sun descended sluggishly from its place in the sky, and multiple colors enveloped the blueness of the horizon, transfiguring the bright blue to a mixture of a relaxing pink, a calming lavender, and a shimmery red as the sun fell. The last rays of the sun shimmered over Skull Mountain, which a silhouette was visible running across the treetops. Make that two silhouettes.

One of the silhouettes had a glimmering gold object in its hand as it dashed across the trees. The other followed not far behind. Whispers from the shadows were distinctly heard.

"....so it has the power to..."

"...It's quite dangerous to handle, so that's why I'm holding it..."

The whispers were cut off because of how quiet they were being. However, a slightly louder one was heard as well. "Sav, why do we need this?"

"The Skull Island League of Thieves required it, duh. Amy, did you even pay attention during the mission details?"

"...No."

A scoff was heard. The duo, named Amy and Savannah rushed to a small cave near the top of the mountain, which was well hidden below the zenith of the large mountain.

The voices grew louder and the duo's appearance were brightened by torchlight. One of the girls was a brunette, with midback length hair and emerald eyes. She wore a pale pink bandanna tied as a hat, a jacket with swords fixed into the belt, and brown boots with pink feathers attached. The other was a redhead with shorter, curlier hair and her eyes were a chocolate brown. Her ensemble consisted of a brown and white jacket with a tricorne added, along with simpler boots of the same colors. Savannah, the Swashbuckler, held a shining gold, skull shaped medallion in her hand, and something about it made it look ominous. Maybe it was the red jeweled eyes.

"So, the leader demanded her two best thieves recover this from a Troggy camp?" Amy inquired, and arrogantly added, "Because we ARE the best."

Savannah nodded. "She said she needed it, and a certain Witchdoctor to use the spell to unlock the mojo residing inside. Though, she was very specific with who."

The brunette whispered a name to Amy, and the Buccaneer took on a look of alarm. "As if we'd even get close to her. That girl has a lot more to her than she seems..."

~

What do ya think? Yea, I'm working on a plot for it. Anyway, the Skull Island's Thieves League is a collection of skilled thieves working for a certain someone... No, it isn't Keira or Emma. Amy and Sav don't even like those two. Oh, and the cave is Savvy's house. XD

Feel free to hop in!

Ciao!
Hmm... now where did those girls go? Fiona thought. They wanted to steal something from the troggies, that's for sure she remembered. They must be looking for my sister, Black Lily. No, it couldn't be. I don't even know where she is right now! Hmmph. Better get to that Troggy camp first. For Polaris! I think, taking pride in my home country. Great. There they are. And they have the staff! Good thing i was assigned to get something else. I sneak inside an important-looking den. Haha! There it is! The Golden Aztecosuar! They must have been looking for the Gold Skull. Lucky me. I pluck my loot from it's shrine, grab some extra treasure for myself and head off. "Aaaaah. The Golden Aztecosaur. Good work Fiona!" The penguin who wanted the treasure says. "My reward?" I inquire. "Oh yes. Here is your gold." He says. I smile at the big bag of gold he hands me. "Thank you." i reply, and sail off. I smile. The Skull Island's Thieves League will be happy to get this, i think to myself, smiling at the real Golden Aztecosaur.

Ciao for now, Silver Fiona.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I have no idea how to join.
What does OOC mean?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
pirate101 lover on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
What does OOC mean?
OOC: Means Out Of Character. This helps to let us know when your being yourself or when you're being the character in the roleplay. Hope this helps!