Roleplay III: Redone

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
"My name is Genevieve Devereaux," Genevieve answered Savvy's question politely. "If this is a private place for you, I beg pardon. I didn't mean to intrude." She looked over to where the boy stood, adjusting his black glasses and attempting to look cool. True, the glasses were very cool, but his mussed and muddy clothes rather ruined the look, not to mention the fact he was trying just too hard to be nonchalant. But somehow, the combination made the boy seem vulnerable and endearing. Genevieve smiled at him, hoping to put him at ease.

We're all so wary of potential enemies, she thought. It's not just me. Well, she doubted these two were enemies. She hoped to make them friends, instead. "It's getting dark, so I was just going to be going on my way back to town," she explained to both of them. "Would you like to walk with me? The new Water-Mole cook at the tavern makes wonderful pies. I hope there are some left." Though if Ratbeard and Kobe were of the party meeting her at the tavern, she rather doubted it. Those two loved those pies, and could eat a startling quantity of them.
Evan sighed with relief a little bit too loudly. He put his sunglasses fully on knowing that he didn't have to worry about at least Genevieve. He wasn't really sure about the other girl though. She seemed pretty testy.

Evan shouldn't have come out here during the night, he didn't even know why he had decided to quit fencing early just to come to muddy Skull Mountain. Genevieve was a bit too obvious noticing all the dirt he had accumulated. Even though the other girl had wanted to go to the tavern, Evan wasn't too sure. He always had to be on the lookout for enemies, so Evan politely declined the request and headed for the beach.

He was planning to follow the beach toward the city, keeping a safe distance from the girls, then to talk to Brataq Bey. Even though it was nighttime, Evan had some extra gold he could pay Brataq to transportalate.


OOC: The beach part was a heads up for me running into you, Elizabeth.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy sighed contently. She was lying in a sandy incline in the beach, arms up and hands under her head. She had just watched the gorgeous sunset and was now gazing at the cloudless sky, admiring the beautiful stars as the winked down at her from the heavens. It was truly magical. Lizzy wore a smile and closed her emerald green eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet. Back in Valencia she was always on the run from clockworks, however here she felt safe. Perfect opportunity to get out of the fast lane of life and just slow down, smelling the roses, or, in this case, the sweet smells of the sky-ways.
Valencia's nights are always lit up, bright and busy. Here it was dark, and from the ground Liz could properly see the swirls of the Spiral. "Over there is Mooshu." She pointed, although there was no one there that she knew of but herself. "And over there," her finger dragged itself across the sky, "is Polaris." Lizzy sighed contentedly again, melting into the ground in the perfectly warm night. She propped her knees up, her bare feet touching the sand. They danced happily and played around in the sand, Lizzy enjoying the pure sensation of sand between her toes. She had taken off her tricorn and her blonde hair was spilled out behind her in a multitude of different directions, looking for all the world like the sun in a kid's doodle. She took her hands out from under her head and laced her fingers together over her stomach, which lifted and fell in a slow, steady pattern as she breathed.

~

You guys are welcome to disrupt Lizzy's peace, but I wasn't entirely sure what to do to be a part of the action so I just decided for Lizzy to be in Skull Island, but not apart of the League of Thieves. Please, make the story more interesting and disrupt the peaceful night.

~ Elizabeth, level 15 ~
An emerald mist swept over the incline where Elizabeth was resting and watching the worlds faintly pass. The blonde didn't notice as she continued to name the worlds passing by. Footsteps were faintly heard and soon, a silhouette walked up not too far behind Lizzy. A girl with hair just barely reaching past her shoulders in the mixed colors of brown and black, with spiral curls at the bottom, and eyes violet similarly to the flowers that bloomed nearby, stepped out of the shadow of the night, her eyes lit by moonlight. She dressed peculiarly like Madame Vadima, her dress resembling that of a gypsy's, same as her hat though this one seemed to be from Mooshu. Her high heels, however, were different from normal. She wore a belt with several spherical bottles attached to it around her waist, some filled with chromatic liquids and had transparent and emerald mists seeping from beneath the corks.

The girl behind her was Alexandra Fairlead, a lonely Alchemist who was known for her mysterious attitude and working with herbs and things to create potions. Many pirates went to her for potions of all sorts, remedies for ailments, enhancers, and sometimes even poisons. The brunette wasn't picky with her brewing as long as she got payed for whatever it was she created. She was a wise and cautious person, and rarely got angry.

"Hyālō," Alexandra, or Alex as many called her, said to Lizzy. "I was collecting some herbs for my potions and I heard you speaking of seeing the swirls of the Spiral and I decided I'd like to come see what you were up to. In case you do not know, my name is Alexandra Fairlead, but please call me Alex."

(OOC: I hope that's peace-disturbing enough. XD)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
An emerald mist swept over the incline where Elizabeth was resting and watching the worlds faintly pass. The blonde didn't notice as she continued to name the worlds passing by. Footsteps were faintly heard and soon, a silhouette walked up not too far behind Lizzy. A girl with hair just barely reaching past her shoulders in the mixed colors of brown and black, with spiral curls at the bottom, and eyes violet similarly to the flowers that bloomed nearby, stepped out of the shadow of the night, her eyes lit by moonlight. She dressed peculiarly like Madame Vadima, her dress resembling that of a gypsy's, same as her hat though this one seemed to be from Mooshu. Her high heels, however, were different from normal. She wore a belt with several spherical bottles attached to it around her waist, some filled with chromatic liquids and had transparent and emerald mists seeping from beneath the corks.

The girl behind her was Alexandra Fairlead, a lonely Alchemist who was known for her mysterious attitude and working with herbs and things to create potions. Many pirates went to her for potions of all sorts, remedies for ailments, enhancers, and sometimes even poisons. The brunette wasn't picky with her brewing as long as she got payed for whatever it was she created. She was a wise and cautious person, and rarely got angry.

"Hyālō," Alexandra, or Alex as many called her, said to Lizzy. "I was collecting some herbs for my potions and I heard you speaking of seeing the swirls of the Spiral and I decided I'd like to come see what you were up to. In case you do not know, my name is Alexandra Fairlead, but please call me Alex."

(OOC: I hope that's peace-disturbing enough. XD)
OOC: XD perfect!

Lizzy turned around sharply, startled. It took a moment for her to register the alchemist, let alone what she said. Lizzy shook her head and smiled at Alex, revealing perfect square white teeth. Lizzy scooted to the side and patted the sand next to her. "Hello! You're welcome to join me. Name's Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz or Lizzy. Pleasure to meet you!" Lizzy shook Alex's hand as she sat down. "It's so rare that I get to see the Spiral from the ground. I've studied astrological charts," Lizzy unfolded a map-looking piece of parchment and held it up to the sky, then put it down. The similarities were uncanny. "But I have very little opportunities to see them for myself." Lizzy gave a sheepish grin. "I don't usually get out too much."
Was this a chance to make a true friend? Lizzy was just a lowly bookworm who would much rather have her nose in a good novel that go outside and live the novel herself, and she could tell by Alex's stance and the way she held herself that she didn't have very many friends either. They seemed to fit together like peanut butter and jelly! Of course, Lizzy was the jelly. ;)
However, Lizzy didn't really know what to talk about or how to continue the conversation. So she just stuck to the basics. "Wonderful weather we're having. A little bit on the humid side, and I imagine it's making the sand sticky." Lizzy lifted up her hand to show Alex that the sand was sticking to her.
After that, Lizzy got nothing. She just laid back down in the sand and hoped for all the world that Alexandra couldn't see her blush from her own awkwardness.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Evan sighed with relief a little bit too loudly. He put his sunglasses fully on knowing that he didn't have to worry about at least Genevieve. He wasn't really sure about the other girl though. She seemed pretty testy.

Evan shouldn't have come out here during the night, he didn't even know why he had decided to quit fencing early just to come to muddy Skull Mountain. Genevieve was a bit too obvious noticing all the dirt he had accumulated. Even though the other girl had wanted to go to the tavern, Evan wasn't too sure. He always had to be on the lookout for enemies, so Evan politely declined the request and headed for the beach.

He was planning to follow the beach toward the city, keeping a safe distance from the girls, then to talk to Brataq Bey. Even though it was nighttime, Evan had some extra gold he could pay Brataq to transportalate.


OOC: The beach part was a heads up for me running into you, Elizabeth.
Savannah watched Evan run off, in a little bit too much of a hurry, and turned to Genevieve. "I'll come with you. I'm used to the dangers of Skull Mountain, and they rarely go near me unless they're newbies and don't know who not to mess with. Troggies and Cutthroats are the worst, and sometimes the Crokogators creep up from the tunnels but they aren't too harmful." Savannah took a moment to twirl her lead pipes. "So, to Skull Island?"

Genevieve nodded in response and the duo of girls headed on, both seemingly ready for any attacks. Savvy didn't seem too worried, not at all really. She walked on as if she'd done it a million times, which she probably had. They walked through the jungle, not in a hurry, and everything seemed okay.

But was it really?

(OOC: Just trying to add some suspense here, and Anne, if you want anything to leap out at our pirate girls that'll be nice for a little twist and such. Savannah is a little too insouciant here.)

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
OOC: Should I not run into Lizzy anymore since you did with Alex?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
OOC: XD perfect!

Lizzy turned around sharply, startled. It took a moment for her to register the alchemist, let alone what she said. Lizzy shook her head and smiled at Alex, revealing perfect square white teeth. Lizzy scooted to the side and patted the sand next to her. "Hello! You're welcome to join me. Name's Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz or Lizzy. Pleasure to meet you!" Lizzy shook Alex's hand as she sat down. "It's so rare that I get to see the Spiral from the ground. I've studied astrological charts," Lizzy unfolded a map-looking piece of parchment and held it up to the sky, then put it down. The similarities were uncanny. "But I have very little opportunities to see them for myself." Lizzy gave a sheepish grin. "I don't usually get out too much."
Was this a chance to make a true friend? Lizzy was just a lowly bookworm who would much rather have her nose in a good novel that go outside and live the novel herself, and she could tell by Alex's stance and the way she held herself that she didn't have very many friends either. They seemed to fit together like peanut butter and jelly! Of course, Lizzy was the jelly. ;)
However, Lizzy didn't really know what to talk about or how to continue the conversation. So she just stuck to the basics. "Wonderful weather we're having. A little bit on the humid side, and I imagine it's making the sand sticky." Lizzy lifted up her hand to show Alex that the sand was sticking to her.
After that, Lizzy got nothing. She just laid back down in the sand and hoped for all the world that Alexandra couldn't see her blush from her own awkwardness.
Alexandra nodded. "It is a little humid out here, but the view from this place makes it endurable." Alex too was rather difficult with starting conversations. She hardly spoke to anyone besides those who needed to purchase some potions from her. "I'm not out here much either. I can hardly call myself a pirate, I don't even have a ship yet." Alex glanced at the sand. "I hardly have the strength of a Buccaneer, I've never been a great leader like a Privateer, I don't have the sniping or shooting abilities of a Musketeer, I barely have magic powers besides alchemy, and I've never been good with swords. So I, um, made my own class."

Alex sighed. She was so difficult with making friends it was embarrassing. She blushed a little, not knowing how to add on to the conversation. They seemed to have that in common.

(OOC: XD These two fit together like Salt and Pepper. Or peanut butter and jelly as ya said.)

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Should I not run into Lizzy anymore since you did with Alex?
OOC: No, go right ahead, law never said two people can't be at an incline at the same time. XD

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Alexandra nodded. "It is a little humid out here, but the view from this place makes it endurable." Alex too was rather difficult with starting conversations. She hardly spoke to anyone besides those who needed to purchase some potions from her. "I'm not out here much either. I can hardly call myself a pirate, I don't even have a ship yet." Alex glanced at the sand. "I hardly have the strength of a Buccaneer, I've never been a great leader like a Privateer, I don't have the sniping or shooting abilities of a Musketeer, I barely have magic powers besides alchemy, and I've never been good with swords. So I, um, made my own class."

Alex sighed. She was so difficult with making friends it was embarrassing. She blushed a little, not knowing how to add on to the conversation. They seemed to have that in common.

(OOC: XD These two fit together like Salt and Pepper. Or peanut butter and jelly as ya said.)
"Wow!" Lizzy sat up and looked at Alex with awe. "You made your own class? That's awesome! Can I join? I'm not very good with potions myself, and I imagine we can help each other out. Do you want a ship? I think I might know of a way to get one... however my own has been stolen recently..." Lizzy blushed fiercely. Some first impression. She had read many books with people interacting with other people, so why couldn't she do it very well on her own? It was horrible and hilarious at the same time. Lizzy just wanted to bury herself in the sand and not return until she knew how to talk to people.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1196
Genevieve excused herself for a moment as they entered the tavern. Savvy found Amy and sat down beside her while Genevieve hurried over to Ratbeard and Kobe.

"Leave any pie for me?" she asked impishly, looking at the empty dishes in front of her companions. Both Ratbeard and Kobe suddenly looked shifty.

"Ar, Cap'n, what do you expect?" Ratbeard excused himself. "Ye took yer time in coming. No sense in letting good pies go to waste."

Kobe was more genuinely apologetic. "Pardon, Captain," he said, with a little bow from his waist. "I did not know that banana cream pie would prove such a temptation to me."

But at Ratbeard's words, Genevieve felt apologetic herself. "You're right, Ratbeard. I should have not taken so long. But I found this most beautiful, peaceful spot. And I met a human girl too." She glanced over to where Savvy was sitting. "I was hoping that maybe we could be friends."

Ratbeard and Kobe exchanged a look of sympathy. "Aye, I know it can be hard on ye, with only Bonnie Anne for 'girl company'," Ratbeard said kindly. "Well, go off then. I wanted to challenge Mr. Samoorai here to a game of backgammon anyway. Don't stay out too late."

"And don't get into trouble without us," Kobe added with a rare smile.

"I won't," Genevieve promised blithely, and gave them each a quick hug.

Ratbeard protested."Ar, Cap'n, not in public! Ye'll ruin my wicked reputation, ye will."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Genevieve excused herself for a moment as they entered the tavern. Savvy found Amy and sat down beside her while Genevieve hurried over to Ratbeard and Kobe.

"Leave any pie for me?" she asked impishly, looking at the empty dishes in front of her companions. Both Ratbeard and Kobe suddenly looked shifty.

"Ar, Cap'n, what do you expect?" Ratbeard excused himself. "Ye took yer time in coming. No sense in letting good pies go to waste."

Kobe was more genuinely apologetic. "Pardon, Captain," he said, with a little bow from his waist. "I did not know that banana cream pie would prove such a temptation to me."

But at Ratbeard's words, Genevieve felt apologetic herself. "You're right, Ratbeard. I should have not taken so long. But I found this most beautiful, peaceful spot. And I met a human girl too." She glanced over to where Savvy was sitting. "I was hoping that maybe we could be friends."

Ratbeard and Kobe exchanged a look of sympathy. "Aye, I know it can be hard on ye, with only Bonnie Anne for 'girl company'," Ratbeard said kindly. "Well, go off then. I wanted to challenge Mr. Samoorai here to a game of backgammon anyway. Don't stay out too late."

"And don't get into trouble without us," Kobe added with a rare smile.

"I won't," Genevieve promised blithely, and gave them each a quick hug.

Ratbeard protested."Ar, Cap'n, not in public! Ye'll ruin my wicked reputation, ye will."
Savannah took her seat and picked up a bottle of Yum. The pirate relaxed for a minute, a little tired from walking so far. She took a sip of the Yum, and glanced at Amy.

"Where the heck is Valerie?" Savannah asked. A few strands of hair hung in her face, and she lifted her hand for a minute to brush them to the side. "Don't tell me she went after some frivolous activity that's unnecessary to worry about?"

Amy glared. "Actually... That's exactly right." The redhead responded.

"Seriously?!" Savannah rolled her eyes. "That makes the fifth time..."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
"Wow!" Lizzy sat up and looked at Alex with awe. "You made your own class? That's awesome! Can I join? I'm not very good with potions myself, and I imagine we can help each other out. Do you want a ship? I think I might know of a way to get one... however my own has been stolen recently..." Lizzy blushed fiercely. Some first impression. She had read many books with people interacting with other people, so why couldn't she do it very well on her own? It was horrible and hilarious at the same time. Lizzy just wanted to bury herself in the sand and not return until she knew how to talk to people.
Alex blushed. "Th-thanks!" She exclaimed. "Well, I can teach you some lessons in alchemy. Though it is rather difficult to master at times, particularly when it comes to potions of, say, enhancing-" Alex lifted one of the beakers attached to her belt, which had a lavender color - "the basics are easy and once you learn those you're well on your way in the art of potion making." Alexandra explained. "As for a ship... Well, yes. You see, I've been saving up gold over the years, trying to get enough to purchase this rather beautiful Aquilan ship I noticed. I'm rather well known in Aquila, and I stop there for Thymari and Olive Branch rather often. As for your own ship... What precisely happened? I could try and help that way."

The alchemist paused. "I can help you learn some things about potions right now, actually. I think I brought the four types I need for that..." Alex checked the bottles she had, observing the chromatic liquids carefully. A green one, a more neon color than dark, a royal blue one, and burgundy-crimson one. "Darn, it seems I forgot the de-enhancers, the opposite of enhancing potions. Luckily, the things I need for it are right here." Alex gestured to a pouch of Cool Ranch origin attached to her belt. "And the orchids required for one bloom somewhere near here..." Alexandra smiled warmly at Lizzy. "I'm guessing we can have our first lesson?"

The brunette loosened the cords holding the bag's contents in. Within the pouch were minute bags which stores all sorts of unidentified powders and leaves. One of them contained what looked like a maple leaf, while another obviously had thymari inside it. Another white powder, according to the label, was grinned tooth of a bone drake. It definitely took a lot of hard work to so much as finish a drake, let alone steal one of its teeth! One more tiny bag was in there, and it had the label of 'Mander Scales.'

"If only I had something to start a fire with, and a container of some sort..." Alex mused. She didn't mean the beakers she had, instead, she was probably referring to a cauldron or a pot. "We need that to start it off."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Alex blushed. "Th-thanks!" She exclaimed. "Well, I can teach you some lessons in alchemy. Though it is rather difficult to master at times, particularly when it comes to potions of, say, enhancing-" Alex lifted one of the beakers attached to her belt, which had a lavender color - "the basics are easy and once you learn those you're well on your way in the art of potion making." Alexandra explained. "As for a ship... Well, yes. You see, I've been saving up gold over the years, trying to get enough to purchase this rather beautiful Aquilan ship I noticed. I'm rather well known in Aquila, and I stop there for Thymari and Olive Branch rather often. As for your own ship... What precisely happened? I could try and help that way."

The alchemist paused. "I can help you learn some things about potions right now, actually. I think I brought the four types I need for that..." Alex checked the bottles she had, observing the chromatic liquids carefully. A green one, a more neon color than dark, a royal blue one, and burgundy-crimson one. "Darn, it seems I forgot the de-enhancers, the opposite of enhancing potions. Luckily, the things I need for it are right here." Alex gestured to a pouch of Cool Ranch origin attached to her belt. "And the orchids required for one bloom somewhere near here..." Alexandra smiled warmly at Lizzy. "I'm guessing we can have our first lesson?"

The brunette loosened the cords holding the bag's contents in. Within the pouch were minute bags which stores all sorts of unidentified powders and leaves. One of them contained what looked like a maple leaf, while another obviously had thymari inside it. Another white powder, according to the label, was grinned tooth of a bone drake. It definitely took a lot of hard work to so much as finish a drake, let alone steal one of its teeth! One more tiny bag was in there, and it had the label of 'Mander Scales.'

"If only I had something to start a fire with, and a container of some sort..." Alex mused. She didn't mean the beakers she had, instead, she was probably referring to a cauldron or a pot. "We need that to start it off."
"Sorry, I don't know of anything that could contain something like that, but I think i'll be able to grasp the Art of Alchemy fairly easily." Lizzy tapped the crown of her skull. "I have a photographic memory: I remember absolutely everything, starting from the age of three. Before that my brain wasn't exactly strong enough. And about the ship? It was in the recent past, but I've got it back now. Some incident involving a lot more guy pirates that I was comfortable with, a few of which stole my ship. But hey, enough about that! Lets learn some alchemy!" Lizzy grinned. It seemed like she had a new friend.

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
23
Just Add Bacon on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
"Sorry, I don't know of anything that could contain something like that, but I think i'll be able to grasp the Art of Alchemy fairly easily." Lizzy tapped the crown of her skull. "I have a photographic memory: I remember absolutely everything, starting from the age of three. Before that my brain wasn't exactly strong enough. And about the ship? It was in the recent past, but I've got it back now. Some incident involving a lot more guy pirates that I was comfortable with, a few of which stole my ship. But hey, enough about that! Lets learn some alchemy!" Lizzy grinned. It seemed like she had a new friend.
My Character isn't a real character on P101 and i hope thats okay.
~
The two girls were so absorbed in their conversation, that they did not notice a dark figure slipping through the shadows behind them. She was tall and had jet black hair and gray eyes. Nobody knew her real name, so the people called her The Assassin. The Assassin slowly reached towards her green poison hanging at her belt. She thought "At least this is paying well. I am just not feeling well about killing an innocent girl..... no! You cannot show mercy! Not today!" The Assassin coated her knife in the dripping poison, and threw the deadly knife towards The Targets back. Then she slipped away to her master before the girls could react.
~
Who is the Target you ask? Drum roll please............ Lizzy!
Will she live?
Will she die?
Thats up to you..............
DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
After a few minutes of casually pacing along the beach in the calm moonlight, Evan heard a noise ahead, and listened for another. Must have been the wind. No, that wasn't the wind. It was a bird. Was it? Evan quickly cast a shadow on himself as an extra precaution. Even though the moon was bright, it would be best to remove his shades, especially when walking in a cloud of darkness.

Evan saw two smudges on the horizon grow larger and into humans as he got closer. They were talking about alchemy, or something. Who had time for that? Evan kep nagging at himself for going to the jungle instead of straight to his provided dormitory.

The darkness around Evan and his footsteps was thinning as he approached the figures. It finally disappeared when he stepped about five feet away from the nearest one. "Hey... Didn't think anyone would be out this late... Um... I'm... Um... I..."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
"Sorry, I don't know of anything that could contain something like that, but I think i'll be able to grasp the Art of Alchemy fairly easily." Lizzy tapped the crown of her skull. "I have a photographic memory: I remember absolutely everything, starting from the age of three. Before that my brain wasn't exactly strong enough. And about the ship? It was in the recent past, but I've got it back now. Some incident involving a lot more guy pirates that I was comfortable with, a few of which stole my ship. But hey, enough about that! Lets learn some alchemy!" Lizzy grinned. It seemed like she had a new friend.
"It's alright then- I can help you learn the basics." Alex smiled. She reached for one of the beakers, this one containing a silvery, lavender colored liquid inside. "This type of potion is a healing one. The potions have stages, and this one is a stage three potion, meaning it can thoroughly heal all injuries. It's the most difficult to make of the three types of healing potions. The stage two healing potions are less difficult, but also less effective. It numbs pain and goes through about half the process of healing. The stage one healing potions are the least complicated and can usually only begin twenty five percent of healing, and slightly dulls pain." Alex explained. "The stage one potions are usually a silvery transparent color, while stage two ones are a silver traced burgundy. All healing ones have silvery traces." She continued.

The alchemist placed out another potion. The neon lime green one. "These are the 'poison' types. They don't really kill anyone, they hurt a little, but killing isn't something I'd advise. This is a stage two harming potion. These wont severely hurt, but will hurt all the same. Stage one potions sting a little. Stage three ones can fully knock someone out." Alex continued. "The stage three ones are usually emerald green, while stage one potions are a more dark lime."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
A Balanced Life395 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
My Character isn't a real character on P101 and i hope thats okay.
~
The two girls were so absorbed in their conversation, that they did not notice a dark figure slipping through the shadows behind them. She was tall and had jet black hair and gray eyes. Nobody knew her real name, so the people called her The Assassin. The Assassin slowly reached towards her green poison hanging at her belt. She thought "At least this is paying well. I am just not feeling well about killing an innocent girl..... no! You cannot show mercy! Not today!" The Assassin coated her knife in the dripping poison, and threw the deadly knife towards The Targets back. Then she slipped away to her master before the girls could react.
~
Who is the Target you ask? Drum roll please............ Lizzy!
Will she live?
Will she die?
Thats up to you..............
DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
woah. I totally did not see that coming... The great Lizzy, killed by a shadow while watching the stars? Impossible! How in the world should I respond to this? And also, if we all agree to build off of this, it wasn't the smartest move on The Assassin's master's part, because Lizzy is literally sitting RIGHT next to a healing potion. I would really rather not build off of this, although I do encourage you to join the roleplay thread... just not suddenly killing any one character...
Okay, now that I've said what I disliked about that post, I'll say what I like about. I'd say it was written excellently and definitely had me intrigued from the start. I love how you showed that even the ruthless Assassin had emotions of her own -- almost not willing to kill an innocent girl, but at the same time needing the gold and willing to do whatever it takes to please her master. I love how you said DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAA, because that would definitely be *dramatic music* and I do that all the time. XD Very clever, and very well written. I overall liked it, just not the part about you killing Lizzy. I've spent a lot of time on her and written many things with her being the main character -- and not just in the Roleplay thread. I'd really rather not give Elizabeth Tutor up.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
A Balanced Life395 on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
My Character isn't a real character on P101 and i hope thats okay.
~
The two girls were so absorbed in their conversation, that they did not notice a dark figure slipping through the shadows behind them. She was tall and had jet black hair and gray eyes. Nobody knew her real name, so the people called her The Assassin. The Assassin slowly reached towards her green poison hanging at her belt. She thought "At least this is paying well. I am just not feeling well about killing an innocent girl..... no! You cannot show mercy! Not today!" The Assassin coated her knife in the dripping poison, and threw the deadly knife towards The Targets back. Then she slipped away to her master before the girls could react.
~
Who is the Target you ask? Drum roll please............ Lizzy!
Will she live?
Will she die?
Thats up to you..............
DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ooc: I like the way you've added your character to the plot. Maybe you should discuss it with Lizzy too?

~

Alex gasped as she saw the knife flying toward her new friend. The alchemist was stunned and unsure of what to do. She noticed a lime colored liquid dripping from the knife, and was even more surprised. She grabbed a potion from her belt, notably a stage two healing potion, and threw it at the knife. The bottle intercepted the aim, and the knife shattered the bottle, and the poison and healing concoction coalesced, combining into a chromatic puddle.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
After a few minutes of casually pacing along the beach in the calm moonlight, Evan heard a noise ahead, and listened for another. Must have been the wind. No, that wasn't the wind. It was a bird. Was it? Evan quickly cast a shadow on himself as an extra precaution. Even though the moon was bright, it would be best to remove his shades, especially when walking in a cloud of darkness.

Evan saw two smudges on the horizon grow larger and into humans as he got closer. They were talking about alchemy, or something. Who had time for that? Evan kep nagging at himself for going to the jungle instead of straight to his provided dormitory.

The darkness around Evan and his footsteps was thinning as he approached the figures. It finally disappeared when he stepped about five feet away from the nearest one. "Hey... Didn't think anyone would be out this late... Um... I'm... Um... I..."
Alex turned to notice Evan. "Hyālō! " Alex smiled innocently. "Would you like to join us?" The brunette asked Evan. The alchemist patiently awaited an answer from the Swashbuckler. The alchemist turned her attention to the coalesced potions for a minute, but then gazed up again.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1196
(OOC: ooo, 'chromatic puddle' -- I really like that one Emma! And I wonder what would become of the two opposing solutions mixed together?)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Ooc: I like the way you've added your character to the plot. Maybe you should discuss it with Lizzy too?

~

Alex gasped as she saw the knife flying toward her new friend. The alchemist was stunned and unsure of what to do. She noticed a lime colored liquid dripping from the knife, and was even more surprised. She grabbed a potion from her belt, notably a stage two healing potion, and threw it at the knife. The bottle intercepted the aim, and the knife shattered the bottle, and the poison and healing concoction coalesced, combining into a chromatic puddle.
OOC: Okay, so the knife thing did happen. Lizzy will now be looking behind her back more often.
~
Lizzy spun around so quickly that her back made a popping sound like cracking knuckles would. She saw the knife and the pool of... stuff in the sand, and turned the Alex. "Thank you!" Lizzy tackled Alex into a hug. "You saved my life!" Lizzy released her awkwardly, then noticed Evan. "Uh, hey." She said. "'Sup?"

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
23
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Ooc: I like the way you've added your character to the plot. Maybe you should discuss it with Lizzy too?

~

Alex gasped as she saw the knife flying toward her new friend. The alchemist was stunned and unsure of what to do. She noticed a lime colored liquid dripping from the knife, and was even more surprised. She grabbed a potion from her belt, notably a stage two healing potion, and threw it at the knife. The bottle intercepted the aim, and the knife shattered the bottle, and the poison and healing concoction coalesced, combining into a chromatic puddle.
The Master was not pleased when they found The Target was alive, and beat The Assassin thoroughly for showing mercy. The Assassin dragged herself the the beach so that she could die in peace. slightly before going unconscious, she saw two figures coming towards her, and desperately hoped she would die before they reached her.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
(OOC: ooo, 'chromatic puddle' -- I really like that one Emma! And I wonder what would become of the two opposing solutions mixed together?)
OOC: Why thank you. I already know what will - and trust me, Alex is gonna do a major face palm when the two potions continue to coalesce. Actually, in my mind there are several scenarios to the integration of the dual potions, such as a deadly inferno enveloping Skull Island being a more major one, and the lesser one passing around a more or less fatal sickness. Yea, not the best thing to imagine, agreed? Alex better clean it up soon unless she wants to risk fire.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Okay, so the knife thing did happen. Lizzy will now be looking behind her back more often.
~
Lizzy spun around so quickly that her back made a popping sound like cracking knuckles would. She saw the knife and the pool of... stuff in the sand, and turned the Alex. "Thank you!" Lizzy tackled Alex into a hug. "You saved my life!" Lizzy released her awkwardly, then noticed Evan. "Uh, hey." She said. "'Sup?"
OOC: Yes it did. XD I had to figure out the best way to make it work without messing up anything.

~

Alex smiled at Lizzy. "Oh, it wasn't a problem, I'm glad to have done it anyway. Couldn't lose my new friend..." The alchemist sheepishly grinned. She forgot about the solution of the healing and poison potions for a moment.

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
23
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Yes it did. XD I had to figure out the best way to make it work without messing up anything.

~

Alex smiled at Lizzy. "Oh, it wasn't a problem, I'm glad to have done it anyway. Couldn't lose my new friend..." The alchemist sheepishly grinned. She forgot about the solution of the healing and poison potions for a moment.
The mixture began to bubble, flickering flames licking across the two potions. The mixture burst into flames, making the sand burn and smoke to pour out. Suddenly, it stopped. A cute bunny hopped out of the lingering smoke.

What the two girls dont know is that the bunny is man eating! Or something of that nature.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
A Balanced Life395 on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
The Master was not pleased when they found The Target was alive, and beat The Assassin thoroughly for showing mercy. The Assassin dragged herself the the beach so that she could die in peace. slightly before going unconscious, she saw two figures coming towards her, and desperately hoped she would die before they reached her.
OOC: Wow that is pretty... Violent...



"Well..." Evan struggled to find words. Then the world slowed down as Evan saw a carelessly poison-coated knife be thrown from behind a sea of vines. Although he was trained for situations like this, Evan's body froze in confusion and all he could do was hopelessly watch with his mouth glued shut as a knife headed towards the girl.

Even though Evan wasn't interested in alchemy, he automatically noted the poor choice of throwing a healing potion at poison. At least the girl was a fine shot and intercepted the knife. A pool of toxic sludge was slowly forming, so Evan ignored both of the girls' greetings and looked for the tools to clean it up.

"You know how dangerous that was, right? And you should have used a mojo potion or a fuel potion. Even though fuel sounds dangerous, its high flammability combats the poison very well. And trust me, I work with posion." The swashbuckler followed up his statement by quickly finding aloe leaves to soak up the mixture and a mojo potion to reduce the toxicity. He made quick work of the liquid and then said, "Um, is there anything you want me to do with this?"