Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My New Blog Up and Running!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello, all Pirate101 fans. I have created a new blog in November and I just got it up and running. I have missed a few posts, because of being busy and all, but I look forward to posting more often (every Thursday is when I try to post articles). It's called Tales of the Spiral. It's a Pirate101-only blog. I promise I do not say any bad words or personal information on any of my articles, so it's completely kid-friendly - and adult-friendly too! The name, "Tales of the Spiral" was not from an idea, it was from my imagination, but I became dismayed when I saw there were two other Tales of the Spiral's. However, the other was actually Wizard101 only and just a test of his WordPress account to see if WordPress or Blogspot was better.

Speaking of blogs, if you're looking for Wizard101 as well, I recommend you to go to Adventures of the Spiral, as it is a blog for both Pirate101 and Wizard101, and very kid-friendly. I guess they have some kind of "guest posting", where you can post as a guest. I've seen our Message Boards friend Misty Jackson post once, and our other Message Boards friend Chrissy Th' Blesser post several times. (Kudos to you, Chrissy, on the awesome news-type article you did about Valencia, Part II. )

Thanks and good hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 25 Buccaneer
- The Commander, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
Hello, all Pirate101 fans. I have created a new blog in November and I just got it up and running. I have missed a few posts, because of being busy and all, but I look forward to posting more often (every Thursday is when I try to post articles). It's called Tales of the Spiral. It's a Pirate101-only blog. I promise I do not say any bad words or personal information on any of my articles, so it's completely kid-friendly - and adult-friendly too! The name, "Tales of the Spiral" was not from an idea, it was from my imagination, but I became dismayed when I saw there were two other Tales of the Spiral's. However, the other was actually Wizard101 only and just a test of his WordPress account to see if WordPress or Blogspot was better.

Speaking of blogs, if you're looking for Wizard101 as well, I recommend you to go to Adventures of the Spiral, as it is a blog for both Pirate101 and Wizard101, and very kid-friendly. I guess they have some kind of "guest posting", where you can post as a guest. I've seen our Message Boards friend Misty Jackson post once, and our other Message Boards friend Chrissy Th' Blesser post several times. (Kudos to you, Chrissy, on the awesome news-type article you did about Valencia, Part II. )

Thanks and good hunting,

Do you have a way for me to search for it? I can't find it.
~ Darling Brittany Neels

Administrator
My apologies. I had to remove the link as sharing links to unauthorized sites is against the rules.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The best way to get your blog viewed is by getting it onto the fansite section, contact KI to do this

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:

Thanks and good hunting,

*Blushing* You are too kind. Indeed we have lots of useful posts there and some that are just plain funny. If you check the fansite page you will find LOTS of links to some really great articles. I highly recommend them. Great information, fun writing styles and some awesome art and screenshots. The Spiral has some mighty talented players doing what they do best.