Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

links

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Use your mouse to highlight the text you want to turn into a link. Then click on the the icon that is between the Underline and the Bullet List. It has a little green plus mark on it and when you hover over it it says 'Hyperlink'. A box will pop up that says: 'Enter a URL', that you can type your link into or you can open up the link you are adding and click on the address line and then right click and select 'copy'. Then go back to the hyperlink box and right click again then select 'paste'. Then the link address is now transferred to the box and then select 'OK'. The text that is now a link will be a different color and underlined. Just as a test, I always right click on any link I have added and select 'Open as a new tab' so that I can verify that I got the right address entered.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
in the top next to underline there is a symbol that is hyperlink

Administrator
. . . and when linking on these message boards, make sure you're following the rules!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Thanks for the help! one-eyed jack i loved how you put a link in my ''how to link'' post
smiling Natalie lvl49

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
. . . and when linking on these message boards, make sure you're following the rules!
Yeah, or else your link will be removed, lol

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think this question will keep reappearing. This might be good to put as a sticky note, or add some easier to find instructions for the hyperlink button. I know I had to ask too. I didn't see it in the FAQ, or other places I looked. Thanks for telling both of us how to do it.