Kane vs. Morganthe: Who'd Win?

1
AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
372
Ok, let's speak hypothetically now. Say the Wizards of Wizard101 lost against Morganthe and us Pirates were obliterated by the Armada. Kane and Morganthe's forces would expand across the Spiral. At some point, they would cross paths. I want to know from you guys, who would win? Would Morganthe's heartlessness and over self confidence triumph over Kane? Would Kane tactical forces and tireless pawns pummel Morganthe's Shadow Weavers to dust? Honestly, they're both tremendously powerful, but it would be interesting to see how they'd play out in front of one another.

Honestly, I root for Morganthe. Why? She single handedly caused the destruction of 2 Worlds (Celestia and Azteca), enslaved 1 world (Zafaria), and through another world into chaos (Avalon). She's just plain evil. She has no care on who she hurts. And with metal men who have no feelings, it's a free for all for her. Morganthe could be relentless with her spells and diminish Kane's forces. She could travel to Valencia and rip the whole world apart, including The Machine, and simply call it "collateral damage." Morganthe could have countless cheats at her figure times that would through Kane off his guard. Plus he's up against an army of Shadow Weavers and Goliaths. The Celestian's were barely stood a chance and they were very intellectual beings. Kane stands no chance. Now while Celestia summoned the Storm Titan and the comet over Azteca were just strokes of luck when you think about it, I'm confident Morganthe can rip Kane apart at the bolts and mutate his Clockwork soldiers to work for her.

On the other hand, Kane could easily outsmart Morganthe. Also Kane is built upon hand to hand combat, something Morganthe is extremely lacking in. Kane could analyze Morganthe's weakness and strike her where it hurts. Being light on his feet, he could dodge all of Morganthe's spells. And while Morganthe could (and will) play dirty, all her tricks are for naught as he can quickly dodge them or expect them coming. Then he can send his Clockwork forces to overpower Morganthe's Weavers and Goliaths and turn her Empire into nothing. They are tireless, ruthless, heartless, and soulless after all. They would not hold back.

Who do you think would win in this fight? The dark, Umbra Queen, Morganthe or the Mysterious Clockwork Mastermind, Kane?

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
165
I think they'd both destroy each other. In my mind Kane would strike her down with his sword and Morganthe, just before she got hit, would utter a spell to destroy Kane. It's not entirely impossible.

Scarlet Freeman, level 58 Swashbuckler
Alura Windlass, level 15 Witchdoctor

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Ugh, Finnigan, mon ami, what a dark and gloomy topic! But I'll give it a go ... with the question as posed, I would say Kane would win. Both Kane and Morganthe are heartless and evil, both incredibly arrogant and powerful-- but Morganthe is cocky to boot, and I would venture to say careless as well. Should the two find themselves opposed to each other, Morganthe's magic would be seen as an incredible force -- and Kane would withdraw. Like Bishop, Kane is smart beyond arrogance to realize when a situation can not be won... not yet, anyway. Morganthe would prance around destructively, meeting little opposition, only increasing her certain knowledge of victory, while Kane figured out her weaknesses. Once Kane was ready, he would strike with all the favor on his side of the chessboard, as it were. Morganthe would rely on her usual powers and tricks, but would find them largely countered. Kane would be the victor... of a broken and destroyed Spiral, an ashen victory, but there you are.

However, the first premise of Kane offing our pirates and sailing off to El Dorado and getting the information he so very much wants, is countered by the serious problem of the Map. Should he kill us, he may not find our map pieces (I know Anne has hid hers, haha! And musketeer pirates probably have interesting traps around the pieces), and besides he can't get the one our pirate's mother hid, as even we do not know where it is. So world-destroying Power like that of Morganthe might be elusive indeed.

(Anne wakes up, shivering. "It was only a bad dream, only a dream," she tries to comfort herself. "And who is this Morganthe person anyway?")

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
23
ok in my opinion i think Kane. I think this because Kane has more tactics and more firepower than morganthe with her magic and small forces. Of course Morganthe can take over a few worlds or throw them into complete caos but, Kane on the other hand OBLITERATES things. Yeah i said that . Lol. OK back to subject. I think the match between them would prob not be for a while. (Not in the actual game though but in my thoughts ) Kane would be all like: "What the deuce!!!??? Who is this woman and her magic! I HATE magic. Of course i tried to outlaw it of course!", while Morganthe would be like: "How annoying! I will send my army to find that robot and rip his gears out of his body!!!!". As you can see both are trying not to get to close to each other until they both know their weaknesses and strong points to figure out how to defeat each other.

The battle. Wand vs Wrench. Tee Hee . Ok sorry. Wand and magic vs. Sword and (........). Morganthe fires a vampire spell card to try and scare Kane, but it doesnt work leaving Kane laughing at the spell. The suddenly Kane tries to slice Morganthe in half with his cutlass only cutting the air Morgathe had left behind while dodging the attack. This battle would be intense. But i think actually Kane would bring some troops while Morganthe would bring spiders and magical stuff. Overall very good question. This topic has gotten my mind excited for what might happen. But who knows????? Maybe Kane will overcome the black magic of Morganthe, or Morganthe will fight with all she has and discharge Kane for good...............................................Thank You

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
216
Obviously wizards are stronger than regular fighters but the armada has a much larger army than morganthes since the armada clockworks never stop being built so both have an advantage and disadvantage against each other but in the end morganthe would win because of her and her minion's extremely powerful magic she probably would have lost a big part of her army since the armada is massive but it all comes down to who has the most strength so morganthe wins that. It's just the truth the armada will never be able to match up to wizards the witchdoctors would do a mean swing since its a form of magic but considering the only witchdoctor we've seen so far is bishop wizards overpower the armada

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
149
I think it's obvious Morganthe would win. Kane has an army sure, but Morganthe does as well. So when you see the Armada Dragoons summoning leviathan's give me a call.

This would lead to the whole "Who is superior? Wizards or pirates/non-magic users." Kane may be practically a super-human, but I'm sure a little beguile could fix that. In the Spiral, I think it's pretty clear that wizards or magic-users aside from our hoodoo fans, have a big lead in the Spiral's strongest list.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Ok, let's speak hypothetically now. Say the Wizards of Wizard101 lost against Morganthe and us Pirates were obliterated by the Armada. Kane and Morganthe's forces would expand across the Spiral. At some point, they would cross paths. I want to know from you guys, who would win? Would Morganthe's heartlessness and over self confidence triumph over Kane? Would Kane tactical forces and tireless pawns pummel Morganthe's Shadow Weavers to dust? Honestly, they're both tremendously powerful, but it would be interesting to see how they'd play out in front of one another.

Honestly, I root for Morganthe. Why? She single handedly caused the destruction of 2 Worlds (Celestia and Azteca), enslaved 1 world (Zafaria), and through another world into chaos (Avalon). She's just plain evil. She has no care on who she hurts. And with metal men who have no feelings, it's a free for all for her. Morganthe could be relentless with her spells and diminish Kane's forces. She could travel to Valencia and rip the whole world apart, including The Machine, and simply call it "collateral damage." Morganthe could have countless cheats at her figure times that would through Kane off his guard. Plus he's up against an army of Shadow Weavers and Goliaths. The Celestian's were barely stood a chance and they were very intellectual beings. Kane stands no chance. Now while Celestia summoned the Storm Titan and the comet over Azteca were just strokes of luck when you think about it, I'm confident Morganthe can rip Kane apart at the bolts and mutate his Clockwork soldiers to work for her.

On the other hand, Kane could easily outsmart Morganthe. Also Kane is built upon hand to hand combat, something Morganthe is extremely lacking in. Kane could analyze Morganthe's weakness and strike her where it hurts. Being light on his feet, he could dodge all of Morganthe's spells. And while Morganthe could (and will) play dirty, all her tricks are for naught as he can quickly dodge them or expect them coming. Then he can send his Clockwork forces to overpower Morganthe's Weavers and Goliaths and turn her Empire into nothing. They are tireless, ruthless, heartless, and soulless after all. They would not hold back.

Who do you think would win in this fight? The dark, Umbra Queen, Morganthe or the Mysterious Clockwork Mastermind, Kane?
KANE, HANDS DOWN! Morganthe's flesh and blood shadow weavers are no match for the metal and oil Armada. Seeing is how Morganthe NEVER faced the clockworks before, she wouldn't know what to do, and she would perish.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
216
Quentin Atherton on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
KANE, HANDS DOWN! Morganthe's flesh and blood shadow weavers are no match for the metal and oil Armada. Seeing is how Morganthe NEVER faced the clockworks before, she wouldn't know what to do, and she would perish.
Sorry to disagree with you Quentin but I always like to think Kane is more powerful than anything but against morganthe all she has to do is summon a few monsters and boom the whole armada is dead plus the armada doesn't do as much damage as wizards

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Morganthe. No doubt. If Deacon and Rooke can be destroyed by a pirate, and Bishop defeated by pirates multiple times, I'm certain it would take a flick of Morganthe's wrist to take Kane and his clockworks out. She seriously almost completely destroyed Celestia, enslaved Zafaria, brought chaos to Avalon (dang it) and obliterated Azteca.

Kane doesn't really have a chance. Well, in my opinion.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
215
kane would win because he leads the armada and could send out a lot of soldiers to kill morganthe btw good match up

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
211
Considering the sheer scale of Morganthe's spells and magical ability, it is an easy win for her and her shadow legion. Wizards are still far more powerful than pirates. It takes a ship's figurehead to summon creatures that wizards do with the wave of a wand...

Ensign
Apr 20, 2013
20
Kane is really versed in close and personal combat, which is something to consider a major advantage because it seems like magic usually takes distance to be effective. If Kane has his pistol or saber drawn out and is, like, a yard away from Morganthe, one well placed slash, or one well aimed shot, would bring her down easily. Despite all the magical beef that Morganthe boasts, you still need to remember she is a mortal, or at least a human or some sort of creature that has a possibility of being killed.

But Kane on the other hand, is a robot. He's not a feeling or living thing and I'll reckon any sort of powerful magic like storm attacks would just make him stronger as robots love electricity. A close quarter attack like a shot or slash would just dent him or just annoy him since robots feel no pain at all. So if Morganthe is very far away from Kane, she'll blast him to rust with her magic. But if Kane is unholstering a weapon right in front of her, she doesn't stand much of a chance to really deflect anything.

But then again, Morganthe seemed to also be well versed in close quarter combat. Remember that Wizard101 commercial for Zafaria where a lion or some other sort of Zarfarian animal charges into the throne room where Morganthe was residing in? There was that awesome Froggo Villa-style assassination pose, but it was only an attempt as Morganthe barely even raised her back off her seat and froze the lion in midair before shattering it. I have a feeling that she might be capable of doing the same thing to Kane if she's on guard.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Either way we're doomed.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Even though Morganthe destroyed 2 worlds, thrown a world into chaos, and enslaved a world, Kane's empire could easily over rival her's. For one they're smart and two Avery states this. Kane is faster, smarter, and stronger than any human being. Morganthe= Human. Kane would win cause she is human and Kane is robot. Not even Wolly's could stop it because he would duck and dodge them. Bishop and Phule know's his magic so he could combat Morganthe and Rooke could use his big axe to kill her. She's not experienced with hand to hand combat. But Morganthe has her Shadow Weavers so they could stop him but they could shoot the spiders so no biggie. Kane would ultimately win which means Pirate101 is better because Kane is smarter than Morganthe! :D Here goes the scenario
Valencia
Kane: We've taken control of almost every world except Darkmoore.
General Rooke: I'll send your troops to the Destroyer.
Kane: Okay General Rooke.
Bishop: Well we'll protect you.
Kane: Then it's settled!
Spymaster Deacon: Kane?
Kane: Yes Deacon?
Spymaster Deacon: I spied a force in the spiral that could overwhelm us. It's history repeating it's self!
Kane: It better not be the Pirate's children.
Spymaster Deacon: The Pirates may be making a comeback but I doubt it because they're our slaves.
Kane: To DARKMOORE!
Darkmoore
Morgante: Hmm ... In all the time after I killed that wizard; I'm bored. Well I want to do something. Bring back the Pirates and the Wizards!
Jacob Freeman: Where am I?
Morganthe: You're on Darkmoore my fellow Pirate.
Jacob Freeman: Okay. Brother!
Joshua Wildhammer: It's good to be back!
Morganthe: Well I was bored and I was gonna die of boredom so I had to do something!
Joshua Wildhammer: Okay.
On the Destroyer
Spymaster Deacon: I spy Darkmoore!
Kane: I feel a great disturbance in the YARGH force.
Bishop: Well it's coming from Darkmoore.
Kane: Okay Bishop. I bet your ready to mow them down or what it is Rooke.
General Rooke: Yep!
Kane: Land ho! Get off everyone!
To be continued

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Ugh, Finnigan, mon ami, what a dark and gloomy topic! But I'll give it a go ... with the question as posed, I would say Kane would win. Both Kane and Morganthe are heartless and evil, both incredibly arrogant and powerful-- but Morganthe is cocky to boot, and I would venture to say careless as well. Should the two find themselves opposed to each other, Morganthe's magic would be seen as an incredible force -- and Kane would withdraw. Like Bishop, Kane is smart beyond arrogance to realize when a situation can not be won... not yet, anyway. Morganthe would prance around destructively, meeting little opposition, only increasing her certain knowledge of victory, while Kane figured out her weaknesses. Once Kane was ready, he would strike with all the favor on his side of the chessboard, as it were. Morganthe would rely on her usual powers and tricks, but would find them largely countered. Kane would be the victor... of a broken and destroyed Spiral, an ashen victory, but there you are.

However, the first premise of Kane offing our pirates and sailing off to El Dorado and getting the information he so very much wants, is countered by the serious problem of the Map. Should he kill us, he may not find our map pieces (I know Anne has hid hers, haha! And musketeer pirates probably have interesting traps around the pieces), and besides he can't get the one our pirate's mother hid, as even we do not know where it is. So world-destroying Power like that of Morganthe might be elusive indeed.

(Anne wakes up, shivering. "It was only a bad dream, only a dream," she tries to comfort herself. "And who is this Morganthe person anyway?")

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Lol Anne nice i agree, mind over matter ppl lol (or magic anyways) besides, in truth, charming spells and soul attacks dont work on the Armada (like soul reaver) they have no soul!

Zan

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
15
ahoy

i think the armada will win cause they are almost infinite they will never end and imagine kane we have never seen his power in the to chapters maybe eather in the third so...

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Sniper Rose on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Even though Morganthe destroyed 2 worlds, thrown a world into chaos, and enslaved a world, Kane's empire could easily over rival her's. For one they're smart and two Avery states this. Kane is faster, smarter, and stronger than any human being. Morganthe= Human. Kane would win cause she is human and Kane is robot. Not even Wolly's could stop it because he would duck and dodge them. Bishop and Phule know's his magic so he could combat Morganthe and Rooke could use his big axe to kill her. She's not experienced with hand to hand combat. But Morganthe has her Shadow Weavers so they could stop him but they could shoot the spiders so no biggie. Kane would ultimately win which means Pirate101 is better because Kane is smarter than Morganthe! :D Here goes the scenario
Valencia
Kane: We've taken control of almost every world except Darkmoore.
General Rooke: I'll send your troops to the Destroyer.
Kane: Okay General Rooke.
Bishop: Well we'll protect you.
Kane: Then it's settled!
Spymaster Deacon: Kane?
Kane: Yes Deacon?
Spymaster Deacon: I spied a force in the spiral that could overwhelm us. It's history repeating it's self!
Kane: It better not be the Pirate's children.
Spymaster Deacon: The Pirates may be making a comeback but I doubt it because they're our slaves.
Kane: To DARKMOORE!
Darkmoore
Morgante: Hmm ... In all the time after I killed that wizard; I'm bored. Well I want to do something. Bring back the Pirates and the Wizards!
Jacob Freeman: Where am I?
Morganthe: You're on Darkmoore my fellow Pirate.
Jacob Freeman: Okay. Brother!
Joshua Wildhammer: It's good to be back!
Morganthe: Well I was bored and I was gonna die of boredom so I had to do something!
Joshua Wildhammer: Okay.
On the Destroyer
Spymaster Deacon: I spy Darkmoore!
Kane: I feel a great disturbance in the YARGH force.
Bishop: Well it's coming from Darkmoore.
Kane: Okay Bishop. I bet your ready to mow them down or what it is Rooke.
General Rooke: Yep!
Kane: Land ho! Get off everyone!
To be continued
General Rooke: March clockworks!
Morganthe: I see a army marching towards us! WIZARDS, PIRATES, ATTACK!
Kane: HALT!
Morganthe: Who are you?
Kane: I'm Kane, Emperor of Valencia and owner of Shangri La.
Morganthe: You're not overthrowing my Empire!
Kane: I conquer worlds in conquest to expand and this is the last world to claim before we rule the Galaxy!
Morganthe: Not so FAST! Approach Joshua Wildhammer and Jacob Freeman!
Joshua Wildhammer: Hello Kane.
Jacob Freeman: You again!
Kane: Jacob Freeman. Isn't Joshua Wildhammer you're brother?
Jacob Freeman: Yes and stay away from him! I will shoot if you dare try to hurt him!
Joshua Wildhammer: I hate Morganthe. Our only hope is to fight with Kane to ensure a happy life and not a gloomy one!
Jacob Freeman: Oh fine. We'll team up with you.
Kane: MARCH!
Battle Starts
Kane: Shoot the SPIDERS!
When all her Spiders are knocked out
Kane: General Rooke! Please kill Morganthe!
General Rooke: Okay! Prepare for the mighty blow of the Armada!
Morganthe: NEVER!
Rooke dodges and his fellow companions, Joshua Wildhammer, Kane, and Jacob Freeman fight back as they're slashing and shooting.
Morganthe: ACK!
General Rooke: You'll pay!
He slays Morganthe and the Armada have took over the Spiral! :D Well if those Empires were the only ones left but if Avery's was still there then :(.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
36
I'm saying Morganthe. Remember that wizards withstand truly devastating hits and at work are just staggered. A simple sword slash will not take down Morganthe, even one in the hands of one as powerful as Kane.

For those unaware, Morganthe destroyed Aztec by redirecting a comet! She wouldn't even need to ever enter the same room as Kane to destroy him since thanks to Celestian magic the heavens obey her commands and she even need one as large as Xibalba to destroy The Machine. As for her being "unskilled in hand to hand combat," she doesn't need to be. As was pointed out by Sparkarm, being able to freeze your opponent in place makes

And that's not including the fact that she now has the power of the Song of Creation, AKA the magic that created the Titans! Only if Kane get his hands completely on the powers of El Dorado will he be able to compete with that level of power.

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
149
Quentin Atherton on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
KANE, HANDS DOWN! Morganthe's flesh and blood shadow weavers are no match for the metal and oil Armada. Seeing is how Morganthe NEVER faced the clockworks before, she wouldn't know what to do, and she would perish.
Morganthe is thousands of years old. She's an extremely powerful wizard that has literally brought the dead back to life. Manipulated foes into becoming servants willing to die for her. She destroyed an entire realm by herself and brought many many realms to near destruction. All this without her Celestial Choir, by herself. Rethink your answer.

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
149
Sniper Rose on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Even though Morganthe destroyed 2 worlds, thrown a world into chaos, and enslaved a world, Kane's empire could easily over rival her's. For one they're smart and two Avery states this. Kane is faster, smarter, and stronger than any human being. Morganthe= Human. Kane would win cause she is human and Kane is robot. Not even Wolly's could stop it because he would duck and dodge them. Bishop and Phule know's his magic so he could combat Morganthe and Rooke could use his big axe to kill her. She's not experienced with hand to hand combat. But Morganthe has her Shadow Weavers so they could stop him but they could shoot the spiders so no biggie. Kane would ultimately win which means Pirate101 is better because Kane is smarter than Morganthe! :D Here goes the scenario
Valencia
Kane: We've taken control of almost every world except Darkmoore.
General Rooke: I'll send your troops to the Destroyer.
Kane: Okay General Rooke.
Bishop: Well we'll protect you.
Kane: Then it's settled!
Spymaster Deacon: Kane?
Kane: Yes Deacon?
Spymaster Deacon: I spied a force in the spiral that could overwhelm us. It's history repeating it's self!
Kane: It better not be the Pirate's children.
Spymaster Deacon: The Pirates may be making a comeback but I doubt it because they're our slaves.
Kane: To DARKMOORE!
Darkmoore
Morgante: Hmm ... In all the time after I killed that wizard; I'm bored. Well I want to do something. Bring back the Pirates and the Wizards!
Jacob Freeman: Where am I?
Morganthe: You're on Darkmoore my fellow Pirate.
Jacob Freeman: Okay. Brother!
Joshua Wildhammer: It's good to be back!
Morganthe: Well I was bored and I was gonna die of boredom so I had to do something!
Joshua Wildhammer: Okay.
On the Destroyer
Spymaster Deacon: I spy Darkmoore!
Kane: I feel a great disturbance in the YARGH force.
Bishop: Well it's coming from Darkmoore.
Kane: Okay Bishop. I bet your ready to mow them down or what it is Rooke.
General Rooke: Yep!
Kane: Land ho! Get off everyone!
To be continued
Who says Kane is smarter than Morganthe. She's thousands of years old and a very experienced wizard. What it took Kane's huge army many years to do, Morganthe has done in a matter of months, alone.

You also forget that non-wizards use ship horns to call the creatures that our wizards call with a little twirl of a wand. Wizards also a lot more durable than you think they are. We've been hit thousands of times by helephants, Frost Giants, Storm Lords, etc. and survived. Hit the Armada with those and they're done.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Maybe i should ask wiz and boomstick to do this. you know on death battle.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 26, 2009
270
kane: die morganthe!
Moganthe: Please..*casts mammoth*

be serious

Captain
Feb 02, 2013
721
kane no one except clockworks have seen him and lived, morganthe i think people have seen lived and beaten, i haven't played wizard101 to much, but kane is a very smart thing, i say thing because some valencian created the clockworks but no knows, so kane might have created the clockworks, scary right
robert level 60

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Is Kane's court participating in the fight? And including a rebuilt Deacon? If so, Kane would stand quite a chance, considering Bishop's Witch Hunter and Retribution, hitting her twice every time she randomly casts mammoth.

1