Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Falmea Friday - 2-5-16

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2037
Bonnie Anne on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
I'm not sure why the image isn't appearing for some folks. If needed, you should be able to view it at this link.
Don't know why, either, though, If I were you, I'd bring this matter up to the people that made the website & maintains them.

Thanks for the link, though.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Professor Falmea on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
Hello Pirate Friends,

Well, shiver me timbers, me timbers are shivering! It’s winter – not my favorite time of year, but don’t worry about me. I’ll survive. My firecat pet will keep me warm.

Winter is typically a time of hibernation, and while we certainly had our share of holiday feasting and warm drinks by the fire, I can assure you that we are not napping on the job. In fact, what we’re working on right now is so… intriguing, I truly wish I could spill the beans, but it’s still not the right time. Let it be known that Blind Mew, Ratbeard, and the rest of the crew, as well as myself, well, we’re extremely, extremely excited to let the firecat out of the bag. Not yet, but soon. Certainly, when the skies turn a little warmer and the course we’ve set is a little more underway.

The winter PVP season is in full swing. Time is ticking down to add your Winter Champion weapons, your Maxotaur pets, and earn your winter badges! Spring will come soon, and with that, another new set of seasonal goodies to pursue.

While we’re never happy to lose an icon, we’re happy that we had a well-timed update to be able to honor David Bowie with the Stardust Chameleon pet. We’ve got a few more tributes (early 2016 has been terrible for famous folks, hasn’t it?) that didn’t quite make it – you’ll just have to wait to discover those next time we update…

Speaking of time, the time for season’s greetings has come and gone, but how fantastic was that holiday sparkle? Updating the loading screens with some holiday flair was a lot of fun for us – we hoped you liked it too! We thought the birthday presents deserved to come back with a holiday twist, so those found their way back into the Spiral. Hope you got something great! The holiday sails were incredibly festive, and we’re hoping to do more of these in the future, since it seemed to be rather popular to hoist some holiday spirit onto your skyships. Not to mention the new Polaris Express train mount, new pets, lots of sales (the other kind) and giveaways, plus FREE CROWNS. Can’t beat that!

Most of all, however, we were excited to bring groups of Pirates together for Season’s Battlings… to chase those awesome holiday multiplayer chests with sweet limited time holiday plunder. We hope you were able to gather your friends and loved ones together to find yourself some well-deserved goodies.



So, this fateful Friday, let me share with you a fine fellow who will be making his way to the Spiral in the near future. My question is… tell me his story, if you were the one weaving the tale.

All’s aboard who’s going aboard… I must set sail now, but until next time, Pirates, I wish you smooth sailing and clear skies.
"My question is… tell me his story, if you were the one weaving the tale."

Why that tharr be none other than...Captain Anton Ironshins!! Well, a Captain not necessarily by deservedness and in fact only by his own self-appointed design-- by "persuasive commandeering", as well-- but a Captain nonetheless!

The very beginnings of Captain Ironshins are shrouded in even more mystery, than what truths lay behind his, now crafty grin. The supposed descendant of the notorious pirate, Captain Fallon Starr...a couple generations removed, story tells that Anton was abandoned (intentionally or without choice-- this is not known) as a wee child and taken in by the gracious Avery family, of pirates and Captains. So began a close relationship with his newly appointed childhood comrade, Horace Avery. The two were inseparable as children and could often be found engaging in a vast heaping of piratical mischief-- innocent in nature, of course. Well, innocent in the early times. The two complimented each other very well, Avery being more of a charming, Great Debater and Anton being more of a devious, Great Improviser. Together they could swindle the wings and freedom off a Skarakeet's back. The two "brothers by chance" made a blood pact, thus vowing to always stay true to their piratin' nature, even sealing the deal with X-like scars on each other’s cheeks.

The craftiness that lies within Anton's smile, also brews deep within his being. A man capable of piecing together odds and ends to produce intricate devices...that somehow worked, Anton became adept at the fine art of tinkering and crafting, or as he prefers to call it..."Customized Hodgepodgery". Inside of him grew a divine hunger for making the most opposite of things, somehow “fit”-- this probably stemming from his feeling over never quite seeming to fit in, despite being part of the same somethings as others. He became quite accomplished in both the craftsmanship and “procuring” of the odd & exotic.

(continued...)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Professor Falmea on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
Hello Pirate Friends,

Well, shiver me timbers, me timbers are shivering! It’s winter – not my favorite time of year, but don’t worry about me. I’ll survive. My firecat pet will keep me warm.

Winter is typically a time of hibernation, and while we certainly had our share of holiday feasting and warm drinks by the fire, I can assure you that we are not napping on the job. In fact, what we’re working on right now is so… intriguing, I truly wish I could spill the beans, but it’s still not the right time. Let it be known that Blind Mew, Ratbeard, and the rest of the crew, as well as myself, well, we’re extremely, extremely excited to let the firecat out of the bag. Not yet, but soon. Certainly, when the skies turn a little warmer and the course we’ve set is a little more underway.

The winter PVP season is in full swing. Time is ticking down to add your Winter Champion weapons, your Maxotaur pets, and earn your winter badges! Spring will come soon, and with that, another new set of seasonal goodies to pursue.

While we’re never happy to lose an icon, we’re happy that we had a well-timed update to be able to honor David Bowie with the Stardust Chameleon pet. We’ve got a few more tributes (early 2016 has been terrible for famous folks, hasn’t it?) that didn’t quite make it – you’ll just have to wait to discover those next time we update…

Speaking of time, the time for season’s greetings has come and gone, but how fantastic was that holiday sparkle? Updating the loading screens with some holiday flair was a lot of fun for us – we hoped you liked it too! We thought the birthday presents deserved to come back with a holiday twist, so those found their way back into the Spiral. Hope you got something great! The holiday sails were incredibly festive, and we’re hoping to do more of these in the future, since it seemed to be rather popular to hoist some holiday spirit onto your skyships. Not to mention the new Polaris Express train mount, new pets, lots of sales (the other kind) and giveaways, plus FREE CROWNS. Can’t beat that!

Most of all, however, we were excited to bring groups of Pirates together for Season’s Battlings… to chase those awesome holiday multiplayer chests with sweet limited time holiday plunder. We hope you were able to gather your friends and loved ones together to find yourself some well-deserved goodies.



So, this fateful Friday, let me share with you a fine fellow who will be making his way to the Spiral in the near future. My question is… tell me his story, if you were the one weaving the tale.

All’s aboard who’s going aboard… I must set sail now, but until next time, Pirates, I wish you smooth sailing and clear skies.
And what he could craft was quite cautiously captivating & equally, undeniably breathtaking. His partnership with Avery brought in relics & trinkets from the most obscure & unknown reaches of the Spiral. Yet, somehow he knew just what to do with them. And in this sense, combined with Avery’s more diplomatic dealings, a beneficial & productive pairing was born.

But as time went on, Anton began to succumb to the intrigue of the unknown & the off-beaten. He even began to despise Avery's somewhat nobler & less selfish ways. Being the son of no one known, Anton often played second cutlass to his more prominent comrade, even landing as First Mate on Avery's maiden voyage as a Captain. But driven by either madness or that perpetual intrigue, Anton became increasingly captivated by otherworldly dealings, thus culminating with him becoming a voluntary man overboard. Yes, he took that Skyway plunge as Avery’s vessel purposely steered clear of a dark & dangerous island-- a seemingly perfect fit, to feed Anton’s desires. From that point on, until his recent exposures, the life & happenings of “Captain” Anton is an even greater mystery than those that dwell on the place that he willingly called home...Darkmoor. Anton brought to the island his adroitness to craft, manipulate & improvise from and out of the most mundane & mix-matched materials, while the land offered up Hoodoo to help fuel his tinkerings & feed his selfish cravings of a somewhat spooky sort.

trade-off. The locals of Darkmoor joke that he would even trade his right eye for a chance at devilish discover...& in fact he did just that! More tales of Anton’s devil-dealings offer up an even greater understanding of just how dark a shadow follows this brilliant man. In an accident with a purpose, Captain Anton willingly traded his right hand (the accident part), as he purposely stole a branch from the sacred, Great NeverRot Tree that grows deep within Darkmoor’s, Fair-Warned Forest.

(continued...)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Professor Falmea on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
Hello Pirate Friends,

Well, shiver me timbers, me timbers are shivering! It’s winter – not my favorite time of year, but don’t worry about me. I’ll survive. My firecat pet will keep me warm.

Winter is typically a time of hibernation, and while we certainly had our share of holiday feasting and warm drinks by the fire, I can assure you that we are not napping on the job. In fact, what we’re working on right now is so… intriguing, I truly wish I could spill the beans, but it’s still not the right time. Let it be known that Blind Mew, Ratbeard, and the rest of the crew, as well as myself, well, we’re extremely, extremely excited to let the firecat out of the bag. Not yet, but soon. Certainly, when the skies turn a little warmer and the course we’ve set is a little more underway.

The winter PVP season is in full swing. Time is ticking down to add your Winter Champion weapons, your Maxotaur pets, and earn your winter badges! Spring will come soon, and with that, another new set of seasonal goodies to pursue.

While we’re never happy to lose an icon, we’re happy that we had a well-timed update to be able to honor David Bowie with the Stardust Chameleon pet. We’ve got a few more tributes (early 2016 has been terrible for famous folks, hasn’t it?) that didn’t quite make it – you’ll just have to wait to discover those next time we update…

Speaking of time, the time for season’s greetings has come and gone, but how fantastic was that holiday sparkle? Updating the loading screens with some holiday flair was a lot of fun for us – we hoped you liked it too! We thought the birthday presents deserved to come back with a holiday twist, so those found their way back into the Spiral. Hope you got something great! The holiday sails were incredibly festive, and we’re hoping to do more of these in the future, since it seemed to be rather popular to hoist some holiday spirit onto your skyships. Not to mention the new Polaris Express train mount, new pets, lots of sales (the other kind) and giveaways, plus FREE CROWNS. Can’t beat that!

Most of all, however, we were excited to bring groups of Pirates together for Season’s Battlings… to chase those awesome holiday multiplayer chests with sweet limited time holiday plunder. We hope you were able to gather your friends and loved ones together to find yourself some well-deserved goodies.



So, this fateful Friday, let me share with you a fine fellow who will be making his way to the Spiral in the near future. My question is… tell me his story, if you were the one weaving the tale.

All’s aboard who’s going aboard… I must set sail now, but until next time, Pirates, I wish you smooth sailing and clear skies.
It was believed that anyone who even so touches the “living” bark of The NeverRot, will slowly begin to wither. But they will gain great power, albeit in vain, as they themselves slowly rot before the power is harnessed. Anton was willing to test this legend and did so with his own “clutch of madness”-- giving up his hand would mean nothing compared to gaining that sacred power that would be bestowed upon him. As the branch died, the withering did so too and after crafting a “cutlass fit for an arm”, Captain Anton then crafted his very own wicked walking stick, from The NeverRot’s very own branch, and with it harnessed a power that would allow his crafting to now become otherworldly, possessing both beauty and special powers.

As for his two Iron peglegs, well there is neither fact nor fiction that has yet to successfully tame their origins. Some say that they were the collateral in a deal gone woefully wrong, while others believe that the NeverRot had a firmer grasp on Captain Ironshins, than he once had on the branch. One thing that all will agree upon is that, if you are within earshot of the sound of “Thud, Thud, Thwock”, than you are quite possibly closer to both madness and genius, than you probably ought to be.

It is said that Ironshins now owns a shop called, The Unlucky Starr, which can be found in the deepest, darkest and surprisingly beautiful parts of Darkmoor. Just how do you find it…who knows, but maybe Madam Vadima could conjure up some clues. And for those willing to dare the journey…great treasures surely can be found, albeit for the right price, of course. But don’t worry, Captain Anton Ironshins’s “Customized Hodgepodgery” won’t come at a cost of an arm, or a leg, or even an eye…as he does also accept gold, doubloons and silver as payment for his wares. Perhaps he has learned a thing a two during his adventures…or perhaps not!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1859
Bonnie Anne on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
I'm not sure why the image isn't appearing for some folks. If needed, you should be able to view it at this link.
Bonnie - that link takes me to an error page in Google Chrome. In Microsoft Edge, it will take me to the image, so I don't know why the difference.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9621
Apple Jack on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
Awesome can't wait

Gather ye round mates and I'll tell ye the tale of Shadow Cutless

A lone pirate stands on a hill overlooking the skyway he once called home. He sighs as he pulls out a bottle of yum and drinks. "Has it been that long since I lost it all? Me crew, me ship, me limbs!" He finishes the bottle and hurls it out into the skyway, turning he heads back to the tavern for another. As long memories begin to flow.

Memory

A warm glowing sun beamed over the skyway. A lone ship is seen sailing across the vastness of the sky. A lone ship can be seen sailing proudly towards Mooshu. A tall captain is seen at the helm with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face. "Yo how me harty's, we be setting a course to Icy docks, there be treasure there in the tower of moo." The crew cheered with the thought of treasure but as the ship was headed to Subata skyway, a enemy ship began to attack. "Ye scurvy dogs think ye can take me ship down, think again." For hours the ship fought and was failing, the enemy ship shot one last cannonball. A huge explosion errupted, Captain Shadow was knocked un concious.

Hours later

Groggigly Shadow arose, "Me head, what has happened?" The nurse on standby went to his bedside. "Oh your awake, you were knocked out by an enemy ship, and sadly..." 5 crew members limped into the room, "Captain my captain, everything is destroyed, the ship, half our crew is dead and....oh captain my captain."
Captain Shadow looked down and seen the hook on his hand, two peg legs, he felt his eye and found a patch. Shadow stood up. "Cheer up lads, we will start a new once we find the treasure..."

Back to present, "That blasted tower, there was no treasure and me loyal crew drank that potion and was lost to me"

So when ye enter the tower be aware for Captains Shadows crew waits for the next to join, ye may know them as the Nerfarious 5. As for the captain he sails alone wandering the skyway, to lands we are yet to roam.

By Dreaming Sabrina Hawkins
Wow, nice tale and well told, Sabrina!

Ensign
Apr 28, 2010
13
Tell the tale of the character in the picture? hmm...

Yarr! This be the tale of Captain Deen. He gouged out his eye, tore off his legs and committed several other acts of self-harm while he waited for Book XV. Part of that was also due to him finding out the animation studio bearing his name was responsible for the adaptation of Umineko When They Cry.

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
43
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Can you tell that i'm excited? THANK YOU Profesor Falmea! We have a new teaser! Head on over to Falmea Friday and you'll see why I'm so happy.

Falmea has given us a new piece of concept art. A new character has risen! He's got two peg legs, a patch, and maybe a sword for an arm. He looks like he's either from Darkmoor or Scull Island, and also looks like he's had a rough career as a pirate

One of the things that got me the most excited was when Falmea said that he they would probably be able to tell us about him more when "the skies turn a little warmer." I take this to mean we can expect the next update in the Spring or Summer of 2016! This is a wonderful day!

Let me know what you think about this teaser! -Bras Wolf Capstain "Long live Pirate101

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
35
How very exciting! It's been far too long since we've had new content I just hope this keeps us busy until the next book comes out! Thank you, Kingsisle! :)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1326
" I truly wish I could spill the beans..."

Oh, go ahead, Professor. We won't tell anyone, honestly. Bottling that sort of thing up causes indigestion, too.

-Indigo

P.S. I want that guy's coat. And his hat.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
114
prestocat on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
Can someone please post me the image link?
I really want to see what everyone is excited about

Faithful Isaiah Newell
How dare you steal my mark. Heed my words: YOU. WILL. PAY(I'll accept crowns, gold pieces, or favors)

The Grin Reaper (My mark)

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
402
It is Captain Joe "King" Sile, mostly recognized as the guy with not a lot of limbs, but also a little-known anonymous writer of a series of 14 famous novels about adventures in the Spiral.

A few years ago, sitting through a stormy night in his captain's cabin, Joe was interrupted in writing his 15th novel when the deranged pirate captain, Uncle Bob and his crew snuck off of their own ship, the Rapidly Descending Crow, and onto Joe's ship. Joe rallied his crew to fight back. His partner in writing, Toad Cole and a few others, were captured by the invading pirates, and the rest of his crew, outnumbered, surrendered. Shortly after, Joe made the same choice. He and his crew were about to be taken aboard when, all of a sudden, a bolt of lightning struck the Rapidly Descending Crow, which happened to be filled with barrels of naphtha. The explosion was enormous, completely fatal and un-survivable to any living being in the Spiral. However, Joe was somehow launched directly into a life fountain somewhere and survived with only two legs, one arm, and one eye lost.

Joe still loves storytelling, and is just working on his left-handed penmanship. His next novel is coming soon.

(alternate ending)

The "no-legs-one-arm-one-eye" gene is actually a rare genetic trait possessed by Joe and all of his ancestors and descendants. If you ask any of them how they lost their limbs, they'll tell you the same story.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2008
26
This be none other than Boochbeard's evil brother, Black Jack, who most unfortunately lost a leg to his brother in a bet years ago. Working endlessly to undo Boochbeard's work of setting our Pirate character free, Black Jack has been the leading force behind the Armada's schemes. One day, while drowning his secret guilt on a bottle of Yum, he encountered his old brother, Boochbeard. The spar that followed emptied the whole tavern, but Boochbeard ended victorious. Burdened with regret, Black Jack repented of his crimes and promised Boochbeard to give what information he has to our Pirate character--all in exchange for his leg back, of course.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
comwolf on Feb 6, 2016 wrote:
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Can you tell that i'm excited? THANK YOU Profesor Falmea! We have a new teaser! Head on over to Falmea Friday and you'll see why I'm so happy.

Falmea has given us a new piece of concept art. A new character has risen! He's got two peg legs, a patch, and maybe a sword for an arm. He looks like he's either from Darkmoor or Scull Island, and also looks like he's had a rough career as a pirate

One of the things that got me the most excited was when Falmea said that he they would probably be able to tell us about him more when "the skies turn a little warmer." I take this to mean we can expect the next update in the Spring or Summer of 2016! This is a wonderful day!

Let me know what you think about this teaser! -Bras Wolf Capstain "Long live Pirate101
Well it does seem finalised, I still think the winter is coming hints to a winter release so I suspect a release in ending 2016 or starting 2017, but to add hope again blind mew has stated he is trying to get more piracy into the game and that fellow would be perfect

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
144
Captain Hande was a legend of the skyways, a corsair feared from Mooshu to Polaris. He was friends with Captain Gunn and Steed of Valencia, and ended up joining the Resistance against the Arnada. After an unfortunate run-in with Kane, he lost many of his body parts, and now resides in a hideout in Florenza Skyway with some fellow Resistance Members, waiting for the right pirate to carry out his tasks...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
734
this certainly got me attention, I look forward to what's next.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
43
Please tell everyone at KI thank you for all their hard work on the game we all love!

Brass Wolf Capstain

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
631
seems to me our lovely Cap'n Falmea needs a Piratey-pet in order to keep warm in our winter skyways.. her poor wizardly firecat wont keep her very safe here with all the dastardly adventures to be had.. maybe a tip-top shape bullrog to keep her company? tough, hotter than lava and definately would inspire fear into most P101 enemies she may encounter here >:D what say you fellow pirates? maybe if she had a proper pet she would feel more at home visiting the rest of us pirates more often? Any other pets she could get maybe?
stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
82
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
seems to me our lovely Cap'n Falmea needs a Piratey-pet in order to keep warm in our winter skyways.. her poor wizardly firecat wont keep her very safe here with all the dastardly adventures to be had.. maybe a tip-top shape bullrog to keep her company? tough, hotter than lava and definately would inspire fear into most P101 enemies she may encounter here >:D what say you fellow pirates? maybe if she had a proper pet she would feel more at home visiting the rest of us pirates more often? Any other pets she could get maybe?
stormy jen silver
If the Saber tooth mount was a pet she could use that, or their is a Phoenix I do like your Bullrog idea though

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
43
The teaser has energized me with new hope! Thanks again Falmea and all others working on Pirate!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Well your looking at EL TORO!

Don Rafael's mentor Don Richard was the heir of the first El Toro's skill of the sword, he could dash just as well as his fath... I mean mentor and his skill with a rapier was at par with the legendary blade master Ridolfo Cappoferro, Don Richards Demise came in combat when the threat of Captain Blood rose he tracked him to Gold Creek Lake, Don Richard sensed supernatural forces at play in the western backwater uprising at this very lake, he got up to the top of Gold Creek to scout out his enemy. Alas Captain Blood swung into action, and by action I mean sword action, slicing Don Richard's legs off clean. The agonising pain shot through Don Richards body faster than the silver sparlock of a battle Angel. "So Don Richard" his superstitious voice slivered through the dusty air. "You thought you could play the hero once again, like how you killed Wyatt Chirp when he turned crazy against his gang of friends, well you are juggling out of this world forces, you just can't handle." He begun teasing "Do you want to live" His voice changed from Joking to a deadly serious, do you want to continue the legend of El Toro, give the mask to a new hero, I sense the line of heroes will achieve greatness in all worlds even a city of lost gold!" "Then give me your hand!" He furiously Demanded. His sword swung a second time to the hand of the hero and then the hand had fallen into captain, he dumped the dons hand into the lake. " Well now that well forcify my legacy to plunder, pillage and kill!" "I know El Toro will return to fight the threat, he may think that he succeeds but it will be his doom!" After his little seemingly unimportant waste of breath he walked away with his jacket bowing in the wind, his black boots buckled up and an eerie aura Don Richard was sure no one had seen before, he limped and tumbled down to the bottom of Gold Creek to see an explorer, Explorer Zeke to be exact he kindly sailed him back to Santo Pollo

Continued Below

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Continued from above

Once Don Richard arrived at the village he begged the first horse he saw, to don the mask and fight the evil as El Toro! That horse later replaced Don Richard as Don Rafael

The next day the beautiful frontier of Santo Pollo was callously attacked by Captain Blood and his new undead minions, who had hoodoo and swords to terrorise the humble town, the new El Toro went to face the unseen threat head on, but he was inexperienced facing reality shaping forces, Don Rafael was forced to flee and Don Richard was stolen by Captain Blood, he was tortured and then twisted to the life of piracy, his legs replaced with Iron and his hand replaced with a shining silver cutlass and Don Richard became Captain Blood's firstmate, no one has ever seen the poorly fated hero since, he has been so elusive almost to the point of invisibility!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9621
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
Continued from above

Once Don Richard arrived at the village he begged the first horse he saw, to don the mask and fight the evil as El Toro! That horse later replaced Don Richard as Don Rafael

The next day the beautiful frontier of Santo Pollo was callously attacked by Captain Blood and his new undead minions, who had hoodoo and swords to terrorise the humble town, the new El Toro went to face the unseen threat head on, but he was inexperienced facing reality shaping forces, Don Rafael was forced to flee and Don Richard was stolen by Captain Blood, he was tortured and then twisted to the life of piracy, his legs replaced with Iron and his hand replaced with a shining silver cutlass and Don Richard became Captain Blood's firstmate, no one has ever seen the poorly fated hero since, he has been so elusive almost to the point of invisibility!
That was a gruesome tale, mate, and you seem such a mild-mannered guy!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
anecorbie on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
That was a gruesome tale, mate, and you seem such a mild-mannered guy!
Thank you for liking it, just remember fiction isn't always mild mannered is it?

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
1
Hi

Ok so if the Pirate on the picture is from darkmoor and the next world is darkmoor who is the final boss of darkmoor could it be Kane's bride or could it be Kane and his bride together we just don't know. So if any Kingsisle could expand on this to help us out thanks.