Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

High Levels Are Getting Full of Themselves

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quick Pearl on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I have to agree. Although I am a high level myself, I take no offense.

High level braggers, do you remember the time when you were in the shoes of the low level people? Have other high level people ever bragged to you about their high level? Did it feel good to have those people rub it in your face? If it didn't, why are you doing it now?

I believe that high level people are supposed to help the lower levels grow into the high levels. High levels should be mentors to the lower levels. Though of course, that is just my opinion.

If you're not mentoring, you should at least be encouraging the lower levels.

Please keep this in mind fellow high levels.

~Quick Pearl lvl. 62
Absolutely!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I don't see why high levels have to brag, when I get to max level and the opponents i'm facing are very far from my level, I will try to let them win, a fair victory is from a fair match!

Noble Tyler Strong61

Ensign
Jan 22, 2014
It's funny how they brag about their level. Earlier I was fighting a level 65 and he was like "You are dead!" And I was a level 55. But at the end of the game I ended up winning.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
One time, I was in an uncommon realm and saw two pirates battling. One was like level 38, and the other was a level 6. They were talking nicely, and the higher one was trying to encourage the lower one. When the lower one said, "I am a noob for trying this." Instead of saying yes, or lol, the higher one said, "At least your a trying noob. Which is better." If only all higher levels can be like that.