Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Hmm, how about a few models of small ships in bottles or maybe a Bookshelf that turns into a secret passage, or something like that, it would make the game nicer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Some holiday items from W101 that I would like to see in P101:
Red & Blue Candy Cane wallpaper
Gifts wallpaper
Krampus wallpaper ( unless he is dropping this already. )
Fresh Powder floor tile
Giant snowglobe and Glitter snowglobe
Garland with Lights wall hanging
Ice skating rink

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
Some holiday items from W101 that I would like to see in P101:
Red & Blue Candy Cane wallpaper
Gifts wallpaper
Krampus wallpaper ( unless he is dropping this already. )
Fresh Powder floor tile
Giant snowglobe and Glitter snowglobe
Garland with Lights wall hanging
Ice skating rink
That last one sounds like it would be a whole lot of fun!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
That last one sounds like it would be a whole lot of fun!
It really isn't; it's about the size of a postage stamp, you only can do two steps across. The design is lovely, though.

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
How about something like a door to your other houses ( if you have any) or a plain old training course for your companions?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratelover410 on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
How about something like a door to your other houses ( if you have any) or a plain old training course for your companions?
There are transportalators available in the crown shop now, you can use them to access another house. Why do we need a training course for companions when we can just set them to "Brawlin'" for experience?

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
anecorbie on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
There are transportalators available in the crown shop now, you can use them to access another house. Why do we need a training course for companions when we can just set them to "Brawlin'" for experience?
Oh, I didn't think of that, sorry. I don't usually check out stuff in the crown shop.
I thought it would be fun see your crew fighting and sparring against eachother.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bring back Ratbeard's chair from Blood Shoals!

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
As I was farming Captain Hande down in Devilfish Hollow I saw that there were some world based flags in the cave. I would love to have these to hang in my house. I saw Polaris, Aquila, and a few more that would be great additions. Along with the baby cradle!!

Petty Officer
Sep 04, 2018
head of Medusa, I'd like to set it on top of a pedestal with statues around it