Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Post all housing furniture requests here!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
52
Hmm, how about a few models of small ships in bottles or maybe a Bookshelf that turns into a secret passage, or something like that, it would make the game nicer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9480
Some holiday items from W101 that I would like to see in P101:
Red & Blue Candy Cane wallpaper
Gifts wallpaper
Krampus wallpaper ( unless he is dropping this already. )
Fresh Powder floor tile
Giant snowglobe and Glitter snowglobe
Garland with Lights wall hanging
Ice skating rink

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
anecorbie on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
Some holiday items from W101 that I would like to see in P101:
Red & Blue Candy Cane wallpaper
Gifts wallpaper
Krampus wallpaper ( unless he is dropping this already. )
Fresh Powder floor tile
Giant snowglobe and Glitter snowglobe
Garland with Lights wall hanging
Ice skating rink
That last one sounds like it would be a whole lot of fun!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9480
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 14, 2018 wrote:
That last one sounds like it would be a whole lot of fun!
It really isn't; it's about the size of a postage stamp, you only can do two steps across. The design is lovely, though.

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
52
How about something like a door to your other houses ( if you have any) or a plain old training course for your companions?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9480
piratelover410 on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
How about something like a door to your other houses ( if you have any) or a plain old training course for your companions?
There are transportalators available in the crown shop now, you can use them to access another house. Why do we need a training course for companions when we can just set them to "Brawlin'" for experience?

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
52
anecorbie on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
There are transportalators available in the crown shop now, you can use them to access another house. Why do we need a training course for companions when we can just set them to "Brawlin'" for experience?
Oh, I didn't think of that, sorry. I don't usually check out stuff in the crown shop.
I thought it would be fun see your crew fighting and sparring against eachother.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9480
Bring back Ratbeard's chair from Blood Shoals!

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
109
As I was farming Captain Hande down in Devilfish Hollow I saw that there were some world based flags in the cave. I would love to have these to hang in my house. I saw Polaris, Aquila, and a few more that would be great additions. Along with the baby cradle!!

Petty Officer
Sep 04, 2018
85
head of Medusa, I'd like to set it on top of a pedestal with statues around it