For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

An annoying bug that needs looking at.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
This is a bug that's been happening to me for a while now.

Basically it prevents me from interacting with anything (i.e. the "press x to interact" window won't show up); treasure chests, npc's, you name it. It's very annoying as not only do I have to log out and back in to counter-act it, but it also forces me to give up on fight rewards in the process.

If you could take a look at this bug, that would be great.

Dread Pirate
Mar 22, 2012
Heya flash33! Have you contacted support on this one?

Are there many others having this same issue or is it isolated?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 05, 2012
I just would like to verify that I as well am having this confounded bug.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:

I haven't contacted support about this but will get on it right away. To answer your other question, as far as I know I'm the only one who's encountering this problem, and it can happen in any world and area as well.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010

Its happened to me a few times but nothing game stopping, I just had to leave the room and come back in and it worked. I wouldn't be too worried about fixing this asap.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
flash33 on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
This is a bug that's been happening to me for a while now.

Basically it prevents me from interacting with anything (i.e. the "press x to interact" window won't show up); treasure chests, npc's, you name it. It's very annoying as not only do I have to log out and back in to counter-act it, but it also forces me to give up on fight rewards in the process.

If you could take a look at this bug, that would be great.
I ran into that bug with the pressing x thing too. The x key in the game stopped working and I lost treasure chests I would have otherwise had. If you exit the game and restart it the x key problem is resolved. Its an ingame issue as the x key still works outside of the game.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2010
I am experiencing this same issue. I find that exiting to the character selection screen then going back in usually fixes the problem... However it is a little inconvenient...

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009

I am occasionally having this issue as well. Not really sure what is causing it. I can be perferctly fine for awhile and all of suddenly not be able to interact with anything. Like flash33 mentioned, it requires a complete log out to correct.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2009
I have seen this also, it typically happens when I use the skull to zone back to skull island and then return to the spot where I was at. I am then unable to interact with anything until I log to the character screen and start back up.

Ensign
May 17, 2009
This has happened to me on occasion, mainly when I try to access my ship or open a chest. It seems to be a very long delay or that I have to be lined up just right with my ship's sigil.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
I have had this problem before trying to get chests from two Buffaloon fights one after the other, it hasnt happened sense those two fights however.