Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An annoying bug that needs looking at.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
This is a bug that's been happening to me for a while now.

Basically it prevents me from interacting with anything (i.e. the "press x to interact" window won't show up); treasure chests, npc's, you name it. It's very annoying as not only do I have to log out and back in to counter-act it, but it also forces me to give up on fight rewards in the process.

If you could take a look at this bug, that would be great.

Administrator
Heya flash33! Have you contacted support on this one?

Are there many others having this same issue or is it isolated?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 05, 2012
I just would like to verify that I as well am having this confounded bug.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:

I haven't contacted support about this but will get on it right away. To answer your other question, as far as I know I'm the only one who's encountering this problem, and it can happen in any world and area as well.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010

Its happened to me a few times but nothing game stopping, I just had to leave the room and come back in and it worked. I wouldn't be too worried about fixing this asap.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
flash33 on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
This is a bug that's been happening to me for a while now.

Basically it prevents me from interacting with anything (i.e. the "press x to interact" window won't show up); treasure chests, npc's, you name it. It's very annoying as not only do I have to log out and back in to counter-act it, but it also forces me to give up on fight rewards in the process.

If you could take a look at this bug, that would be great.
I ran into that bug with the pressing x thing too. The x key in the game stopped working and I lost treasure chests I would have otherwise had. If you exit the game and restart it the x key problem is resolved. Its an ingame issue as the x key still works outside of the game.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2010
I am experiencing this same issue. I find that exiting to the character selection screen then going back in usually fixes the problem... However it is a little inconvenient...

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009

I am occasionally having this issue as well. Not really sure what is causing it. I can be perferctly fine for awhile and all of suddenly not be able to interact with anything. Like flash33 mentioned, it requires a complete log out to correct.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2009
I have seen this also, it typically happens when I use the skull to zone back to skull island and then return to the spot where I was at. I am then unable to interact with anything until I log to the character screen and start back up.

Ensign
May 17, 2009
This has happened to me on occasion, mainly when I try to access my ship or open a chest. It seems to be a very long delay or that I have to be lined up just right with my ship's sigil.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
I have had this problem before trying to get chests from two Buffaloon fights one after the other, it hasnt happened sense those two fights however.