Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateer Buffs not working

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2011
I have a level 44 Privateer, that for the past couple of days the "Steady Speech and Calm the Troops, and the Espirit De Coupes" are not going to everyone on the board. I had El Toro and the Monquistador across the board from me, and the Monquistador got the boost, but El Toro did not, I dont think it is supposed to work like that?, and it is happening a lot. Help me Jack, Please

Administrator
Hi! The differences you're noticing in the buffs Steadying Speech and Calm the Troops are not a bug, but rather the effects of the changes that happened with the latest update.

"The main ability buffs will now buff all allies on your team who use that ability, regardless of range, and they will continue to buff anybody standing adjacent to the caster. We hope you find these powers more useful with this little tweak. Note, this does not affect the Juju line of powers."

I tested Espirit De Corps myself, and it appears that everything is working fine, and I'm able to buff my companions who are spread out across the battleboard.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 27, 2011