For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Oh no :(

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
I got the admirals bundle and redeemed everything but was saving the outfit. I decided to redeem it but! My backpack was full. I didn't get a notification or anything just poof! Now when I log it says I have a gift but I cant click to redeem it...? I really miss the outfit.

Dread Pirate
Mar 22, 2012
Hi! I've forwarded your message on to our Customer Support. They will be responding to you via email.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Sorry jack, I was waiting for my email. I noticed it took awhile so I checked my master email, As it was a old email I no longer use and forgot the information to. Is there anyway the email can be redirected to my new one? So sorry!

Dread Pirate
Mar 22, 2012
Pickletastik on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Sorry jack, I was waiting for my email. I noticed it took awhile so I checked my master email, As it was a old email I no longer use and forgot the information to. Is there anyway the email can be redirected to my new one? So sorry!
Absolutely! (It might be until tomorrow before I can tag the support person--apologies for the delay)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*