Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oh no :(

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
I got the admirals bundle and redeemed everything but was saving the outfit. I decided to redeem it but! My backpack was full. I didn't get a notification or anything just poof! Now when I log it says I have a gift but I cant click to redeem it...? I really miss the outfit.

Administrator
Hi! I've forwarded your message on to our Customer Support. They will be responding to you via email.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Sorry jack, I was waiting for my email. I noticed it took awhile so I checked my master email, As it was a old email I no longer use and forgot the information to. Is there anyway the email can be redirected to my new one? So sorry!

Administrator
Pickletastik on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Sorry jack, I was waiting for my email. I noticed it took awhile so I checked my master email, As it was a old email I no longer use and forgot the information to. Is there anyway the email can be redirected to my new one? So sorry!
Absolutely! (It might be until tomorrow before I can tag the support person--apologies for the delay)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*