Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing house

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 26, 2012
Hey guy's, this is my first post on the forums I had the hoodoo house from the bundle and I checked on all my characters to see if I still had it, too my horror none of my characters had it. I was just wondering if anyone knows what could of happened thanks!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DeadChampionX on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
Hey guy's, this is my first post on the forums I had the hoodoo house from the bundle and I checked on all my characters to see if I still had it, too my horror none of my characters had it. I was just wondering if anyone knows what could of happened thanks!!!
Hello, friend! It's a housing item not a house: check your backpack or bank for the witchdoctor's laboratory; then place it in any of your houses, it can even be placed in your bunkhouse! Enjoy its creepy atmosphere!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

The Hoodoo bundle comes with the Witchdoctor's Lab housing item. It is not a house, so it won't be listed under the "deeds" section of your inventory.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/hoodoo_bundle

If you need extra help finding it, please send an email to support@pirate101.com.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 22, 2014
anecorbie on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
Hello, friend! It's a housing item not a house: check your backpack or bank for the witchdoctor's laboratory; then place it in any of your houses, it can even be placed in your bunkhouse! Enjoy its creepy atmosphere!
Lol

Ensign
May 26, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
Oh, thank's guy's I totally forgot been forever since I logged in all I remember was a creepy witch like building found it in my old house now in my Grotto. Thanks for all the help, by far the best forum I have been on.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Are you saying I can stop searching the skies for a ruffian who was towing a house behind their ship? Alright guys, put the weapons away we aren't going hunting....

Crew:.....Awww

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
I hope you found it but everyone else is right. "The Witch Doctor's Lab" is like the smugglers arena, a housing item.

- Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 65