Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do we get Nautical promotions?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I am getting ship exp. How do we get nautical promotion?

Captain
May 13, 2011
sandy20850 on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
its simple. like your lvl, once the nautical XP reaches the top, you lvl up your nautical lvl. promotions are even simpler. you promote by lvling up. it should be multiples of 5 (or however you say that) except for ensign with is earned on nautical lvl 2. REMEMBER to train your nautical lvl. you need it for ship parts

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
There are different plateaus reached as your level grows. When you are in your ship you can see your blue Nautical Xp bar just above your green game Xp bar. Each time you fill up that bar with blue your Nautical will advance one level. You are awarded different Nautical badges for achieving different level goals. You can also press the letter 'C' and look there for what your current Nautical level is and how many more points you need to advance to the next level. Those stats are right underneath your pirate's picture.
Here is a link to the players guide that explains it in further detail.

Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
Thanks. sorry to have posted so many questions. I was a real newbie when I posted this.

Captain
May 13, 2011
sandy20850 on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Thanks. sorry to have posted so many questions. I was a real newbie when I posted this.
dont worry about it. at the message boards, we are happy to help. if you still want to ask questions, you can ask someone in the game itself to help you. who knows? maybe i see you in the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
You are most welcome. Please don't feel sorry, it is what we are here for. The only stupid question is the one left unasked. I am sure there are many readers out there that didn't have the courage to ask what you did and are now more educated in the gameplay from reading what you asked. Asking questions shows your intelligence and desire to learn, traits any virtuous pirate strives to have.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Every 10 Nat levels you get leveled up I believe 1-9 - ensign

10-19 LT.
20-29 Lt-captain
30-39-Captain
40-49 commonder
50-59 forgot sorry :(

"Enjoy ponding armada fools into scrap metal they deserve it"