Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Champion Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 24, 2021
Is there any chance that champion pvp weapons can be made tradeable?
The stitch-then-trade method has been patched out without any notice.

Is there a reason why they are untradable?

I'm sorry but I really don't think it's viable to expect someone to rank all five of their classes to champion right now, the community and pvp in general isn't exactly in a strong state, and trying to pull people for fights at the higher ranks is hard enough for just one character.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2015
Unfortunatley, most of the great gear is not tradeable. I do wish they had more stuff that you could trade that was good.

Angus

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
etan8 on Jun 3, 2022 wrote:
Unfortunatley, most of the great gear is not tradeable. I do wish they had more stuff that you could trade that was good.

Angus
Every thing is tradable unless it's specifically designed for a certain class. This is the reason for the restrictions to the champion weapons.
I would just choose one class to rank up.

"Unfortunately, most of the great gear is not tradable,"
Actually there is a lot of great gear that is tradable. Except for the Staff of Power, all the boss gear in Moo Tower is tradable. As well as the Great Machine and Crusher's Lair.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2015
I don't know what you mean. None of the nefarious weapons are tradeable last time I checked. And "good" gear is usually designed for a specific class