Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just checking to see if board CAN still be active

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I cancelled my membership a long time after having not played for a few years due to not being able to go any farther. I would check in here a few times a year to see if things had improved.

Now I see they ARE going to continue to game (almost weeping with joy) so I restarted my membership. I worry that it might be too little too late though as this message board seems to be non-active for the last month or so.

I hope KI decides to do something big with the *re-launch* to get the word out that Pirates is back. Hope to run into a bunch of old friends in the game soon.

Thrifty Tiffany Webb
Fearless Fallon Webb
Black Bailey Webb
Salty Sonya Webb
Virtuous Vanessa Webb
Reckless Reed Webb

(can't believe I remembered them all )

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Feb 21, 2022 wrote:
I cancelled my membership a long time after having not played for a few years due to not being able to go any farther. I would check in here a few times a year to see if things had improved.

Now I see they ARE going to continue to game (almost weeping with joy) so I restarted my membership. I worry that it might be too little too late though as this message board seems to be non-active for the last month or so.

I hope KI decides to do something big with the *re-launch* to get the word out that Pirates is back. Hope to run into a bunch of old friends in the game soon.

Thrifty Tiffany Webb
Fearless Fallon Webb
Black Bailey Webb
Salty Sonya Webb
Virtuous Vanessa Webb
Reckless Reed Webb

(can't believe I remembered them all )
Good to see another face here. I think I... might have seen you on these boards before? Regardless, seeing a new or returning player is always welcoming.

Some of us still lurk here, never quite really left, and we're also patiently waiting for new things to happen. I'm personally expecting something around the June/July period. Until then, hoping we can all hold on for a little while longer until they've got everything prepared.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Howdy howdy,

Yeah, I've been lurking these past couple of months. I've been on and off the message board for a few years now but Pirate has always held a special place in my heart. It's got a certain charm to it that you just can't ignore. And aye, the message boards are pretty inactive but that's because there's mostly not that much to talk about, you know? Best way to breathe life into it would be for KI to either post updates, or do community events to get interest going again. I think the second one would be great, and relatively easy for them -- host community events that involve the players, stuff like that.

Captain Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 69 Commodore

Ensign
Aug 16, 2012
I really don't have much to say, but I'm replying to this so that you know people still read these .
Pirate is my favorite KI game and one of my favorite games in general, and I really want people to see and believe that this game can come back from the dead, and that there are still many fans.