Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What weapons can be stitched to captain blood's hook?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 20, 2021
I am a swashbuckler and I just got Captain Blood's hook and I am curious on what weapons, (if any) that have great power in terms of weapon power and have a boost from agility to be stitched to have their power on captain blood's hook? In other terms, I am taking Captain Blood's hook appearance but I would want it to be stitched to a weapon that has better power for my character.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
GaianCommander on Jun 11, 2021 wrote:
I am a swashbuckler and I just got Captain Blood's hook and I am curious on what weapons, (if any) that have great power in terms of weapon power and have a boost from agility to be stitched to have their power on captain blood's hook? In other terms, I am taking Captain Blood's hook appearance but I would want it to be stitched to a weapon that has better power for my character.
What level is your Swashbuckler? If you're only Level 35 or so, then I'd say leave it as is. If you don't want the ability Repel Boarders on your pirate, you should be able to stitch it with any other Slashy weapon. The weapon's type is the deciding factor on whether two weapons can be stitched together.

Ensign
May 20, 2021
Halloween Chick on Jun 16, 2021 wrote:
What level is your Swashbuckler? If you're only Level 35 or so, then I'd say leave it as is. If you don't want the ability Repel Boarders on your pirate, you should be able to stitch it with any other Slashy weapon. The weapon's type is the deciding factor on whether two weapons can be stitched together.

My swashbuckler is at Level 65 and I have been trying to find a slashy weapon that has a boost from agility. My character strength is 55/100 and I am/may have to unstich Captain Blood's Hook from its current weapon power I stitched it with
The thing is when I equip the weapon, I take a HUGE reduction in weapon power, which drops from over 300 to around 160.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blood's Hook is a Slashy weapon and can only be stitched to another Slashy weapon. However in my chests I found sone weapons that you can use (if you're lucky enough to get them).

Medusa's Blades (dropped by Medusa)

level 60
slashy, boosts from strength.
213 damage
+7 armor

Antinous' Blades (dropped by Antinous in the palace of Ithaca)
Level 60

slashy, boosts from strength
215 damage +7 armor

Swords of Valor (Ashes of the Armada pack)
(mine are level 70)
slashy, boosts from agility
245 damage +9 armor
10% armor penetration
Grants: Riposte

Beckett's Blades (Ashes of the Armada pack)

level 70
245 damage
+9 armor

10% armor penetration

Grants: Second Chance

Good luck in finding the slashy weapon that's right for you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GaianCommander on Jun 17, 2021 wrote:
My swashbuckler is at Level 65 and I have been trying to find a slashy weapon that has a boost from agility. My character strength is 55/100 and I am/may have to unstich Captain Blood's Hook from its current weapon power I stitched it with
The thing is when I equip the weapon, I take a HUGE reduction in weapon power, which drops from over 300 to around 160.
Even if the weapon is slightly lower in damage than your current weapon, Black Fog (or any hide) gives you a x2 to weapon power. If you're looking for a weapon that is an exact match or higher damage than what you have now, you may be out of luck.

Ensign
May 20, 2021
anecorbie on Jun 18, 2021 wrote:
Blood's Hook is a Slashy weapon and can only be stitched to another Slashy weapon. However in my chests I found sone weapons that you can use (if you're lucky enough to get them).

Medusa's Blades (dropped by Medusa)

level 60
slashy, boosts from strength.
213 damage
+7 armor

Antinous' Blades (dropped by Antinous in the palace of Ithaca)
Level 60

slashy, boosts from strength
215 damage +7 armor

Swords of Valor (Ashes of the Armada pack)
(mine are level 70)
245 damage +9 armor
10% armor penetration
Grants: Riposte

Beckett's Blades (Ashes of the Armada pack)

level 70
245 damage
+9 armor

10% armor penetration

Grants: Second Chance

Good luck in finding the slashy weapon that's right for you!
Well, guess I am gonna have to farm Medusa for her blades. But hopefully I can get his obsidian hook or at least Cadmus' weapon since it is one of the best weapons for a swashbuckler.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
GaianCommander on Jun 17, 2021 wrote:
If you are looking for a boost from Agility, your swashbuckler's Agility number should be higher than their Strength number. Some weapons switch their boost stat (especially Combo weapons) based on the pirate's stats.