Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Barbershop again

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
Hey KingsIsle, I'm once again posting on the message boards asking that you please bring us a barbershop (or wizard101 magic mirror equivalent) with the upcoming update. I post about this every time I get a membership so that you guys know that it's something that we (or at least I) would like to see in the near future.

Administrator
old faithful cam on May 14, 2021 wrote:
Hey KingsIsle, I'm once again posting on the message boards asking that you please bring us a barbershop (or wizard101 magic mirror equivalent) with the upcoming update. I post about this every time I get a membership so that you guys know that it's something that we (or at least I) would like to see in the near future.
Thanks for reminding us! This is a great idea and one we've seen in the past a few times. We're going to be focusing first on getting some of the recently reported bugs out of the way before considering what we might be able to do afterward.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on May 14, 2021 wrote:
Thanks for reminding us! This is a great idea and one we've seen in the past a few times. We're going to be focusing first on getting some of the recently reported bugs out of the way before considering what we might be able to do afterward.
I hope this is on the developer's "to-do" list; so many of P101 players started quite young, they are now older and may have different ideas of how their pirates should look.
I have an idea of where the barber shop could be placed and who should run it:

Place it near Major Flagstaff in the Bazaar and have a Barber pole with a Unicorn named Figaro de Sivilla!