Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch storyline

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2009
Hello,

I have 2 characters on my account, a Swashbuckler and a Buccaneer.

My Swashbuckler is waiting to enter the area where the Duck of Death fled to at the bottom of Boot Hill, and my Buccaneer is catching up.

My question is: With the pricing being 2499 crowns, will that cover the remainder of Cool Ranch and possibly start the next area or is that gonna require another 2499 crowns?

Oxnhorse

Ensign
Jun 23, 2020
Promethean oxnhors... on Feb 11, 2021 wrote:
Hello,

My Swashbuckler is waiting to enter the area where the Duck of Death fled to at the bottom of Boot Hill, and my Buccaneer is catching up.

My question is: With the pricing being 2499 crowns, will that cover the remainder of Cool Ranch and possibly start the next area or is that gonna require another 2499 crowns?

Oxnhorse
While I'm too lazy to do the actual math, The Duck of Death fight is only the end of the first half of Cool Ranch. I'll avoid spoilers(for obvious reasons) but let's just say you're gonna have to do some backtracking soon, and that's gonna cost ye.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Promethean oxnhors... on Feb 11, 2021 wrote:
Hello,

Oxnhorse
https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/chapter_pricing

I don't think so, unless I'm seriously misreading the pricing. I think it may be cheaper for you to buy a membership for a month and push through CR as fast as you can.

Yikes!