Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need to be able to stitch ship equipment

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I use lesser ship equipment cause I like how it looks, which in turns makes it more fun to play with. Problem with that is that the lesser ship equipment isn't nearly as good. I'd like to be able to stitch.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
It would be nice to be able to use the cool-looking stuff well after your ship has progressed beyond that point. I expect, though, that it'd be kind of hard to make stuff stitch-able, with the different origins and so forth with some of this gear.

I kind of wish we could buy a max-level raft and appropriate gear for it though.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
When the game first launched, ship equipment was even MORE limited to work with, as most pieces only fit skiffs, or frigates, or galleons of each world origin, and they bowed to player pressure that it be more flexible. Now we are only limited by the world Origin and our level.

Stitching equipment within the ship Origin guideline would be great - especially for Figureheads. Those really give a ship its personality.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I don't think this would be possible because of the variety of origins; for example a SI origin Figure head just won't fit on an AQ or MooShu ship and vice versa. Or armor.

Many ship items are universal btw - anchors, cannon, wheels & horns.