Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

... HOLIDAY PARTY!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, Hello there.

Ya know, I never thought I'd ever be here again. I'm not sure if anybody even remembers me, (I know it's been about a year, but that does seem like a lifetime...for some reason.)

Anyhoo, I'm back for now, and I was thinking...something this community, and most people in general could use is some plain old fun. So who is interested in the return of another quasi-annual Cdewinter's Pirate101 Holiday Party? Huh, Huh, anyone?

Details to follow, depending on interest.
and who knows, maybe we can get ol'Bat Masterson involved in this one?

Administrator
CdeWinter on Dec 2, 2020 wrote:
Well, Hello there.

Ya know, I never thought I'd ever be here again. I'm not sure if anybody even remembers me, (I know it's been about a year, but that does seem like a lifetime...for some reason.)

Anyhoo, I'm back for now, and I was thinking...something this community, and most people in general could use is some plain old fun. So who is interested in the return of another quasi-annual Cdewinter's Pirate101 Holiday Party? Huh, Huh, anyone?

Hey CdeWinter, welcome back! YES! I love community holiday parties (no surprise I suppose, hehe).

Let me know if you need help organizing the community! Hopefully others will respond here with interest to get the ball rolling.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Dec 2, 2020 wrote:
Well, Hello there.

Ah, MiLady, it's good to see your name once more! So, when and where?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Bat Masterson on Dec 2, 2020 wrote:
Hey CdeWinter, welcome back! YES! I love community holiday parties (no surprise I suppose, hehe).

Let me know if you need help organizing the community! Hopefully others will respond here with interest to get the ball rolling.
Well how about,

Setting up a couple of activities like a Skull Island Treasure hunt with small crown shop/scrip prizes for the winners? Is it possible to, "wizard" a turret into the Skull Island skyway?

If anybody else has any ideas for a Holiday Party activity, post it here as well. Just, please try and keep ideas central to Skull Island, to keep options open for most people.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 2, 2020 wrote:
Ah, MiLady, it's good to see your name once more! So, when and where?
What say we aim for Saturday Dec 8th, The Party Room, thing-a-ma-jig starting around 7pm Eastern time?

For anybody interested, who doesn't have a party room thing-a-ma-jig I'll have my ship at the docks in Skull Island.

I'd like to keep the party in the free-to-play areas,
But even so, we can have a holiday themed decorated house/ship/dorm room tour. And of course other ideas as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Dec 8, 2020 wrote:
What say we aim for Saturday Dec 8th, The Party Room, thing-a-ma-jig starting around 7pm Eastern time?

For anybody interested, who doesn't have a party room thing-a-ma-jig I'll have my ship at the docks in Skull Island.

I'd like to keep the party in the free-to-play areas,
But even so, we can have a holiday themed decorated house/ship/dorm room tour. And of course other ideas as well.
Rather shot notice, but I'll be there. I also have a party room ; and since this Room is linked, anyone entering a Party Room anywhere will automatically be there.
I will have my ship docked at Skull Island.
Let the Thing-a-ma-jig begin!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 8, 2020 wrote:
Rather shot notice, but I'll be there. I also have a party room ; and since this Room is linked, anyone entering a Party Room anywhere will automatically be there.
I will have my ship docked at Skull Island.
Let the Thing-a-ma-jig begin!
Oh wow I said the 8th.

I totally meant Dec 18th. Ma bad.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
So, Saturday @ 8:00 pm central (7:00pm Eastern ). I'll be at SI docks (Morgan LeFitte server ) with a ship load of holiday goodies; including the Parrrty Room & my Smuggler's Arena (for those who like their holidays spicy! )

Post Edit: btw, remember your "Epic Quest" to get enough scrip for the Pirate King's Retreat? Did you manage to get it? I did!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'll have to set a reminder on my phone...

And remember where I left my Party Room...

But I'll try to make it.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
CdeWinter on Dec 9, 2020 wrote:
Oh wow I said the 8th.

Even though I have been taking a break from weekly Twitch streams. I am willing to stream the party if you would like that! I'm happy to see that you are planning to throw another party, and I look forward to being there.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 12, 2020 wrote:
Even though I have been taking a break from weekly Twitch streams. I am willing to stream the party if you would like that! I'm happy to see that you are planning to throw another party, and I look forward to being there.
I have no idea how many people will show up for the party. But Sure, stream it if you'd like.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Dec 9, 2020 wrote:
Oh wow I said the 8th.

Friday is the 18th, do you mean the 19th?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 17, 2020 wrote:
Yes, Saturday the 19th.
Sorry, I work shift work, I tend to lose track of dates.

Again, yes I do mean Saturday the 19th. At 7pm Eastern.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 17, 2020 wrote:
I hope not, I made my schedule for the weekend around being there tonight (the 18th), if it is on the 19th I likely won't be able to make it but I understand.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 18, 2020 wrote:
I hope not, I made my schedule for the weekend around being there tonight (the 18th), if it is on the 19th I likely won't be able to make it but I understand.
Sorry, um, Rrzz.
As I said, I work shift work. Saturday is when I switch from days to nights. The the 19th, is the one evening I have some free time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Dec 18, 2020 wrote:
Sorry, um, Rrzz.
As I said, I work shift work. Saturday is when I switch from days to nights. The the 19th, is the one evening I have some free time.
It was a small but select gathering, and I had fun.