Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

where are the champ weapons

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
logged on went to rank and saw that the champ weapons are gone this has to be a joke right? when will they add them back?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on May 1, 2020 wrote:
logged on went to rank and saw that the champ weapons are gone this has to be a joke right? when will they add them back?
Hey Harry! I saw you in Avery's Court the other day ( I was on one of my alt. accounts ). Champion weapons haven't been seen for at least a couple of season ( maybe more ).
Players have been asking for their return, but we have had no notice if they will return or if we'll get new ones.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
The only incentive for ranked PvP is gone.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2017
Everyone wants them back, we're completely against having some 12 will garbage hat as our champion reward. It's not right, which is why no one is doing ranked right now. I've been doing ranked actively as much as I can and am only 6-1 since I can't get any matches. It's sad, and I really really am disappointed in KI.

Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
They will be added back after they finish this rotation, but the only problem is we don't know if the rotation starts at the beginning of summer, or the end of winter.