Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bundle idea: outer spiral bundle

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
back again! this is my idea, with a dungeon instead of a house.

dungeon - appears as a mirror with a space like glass design, silver rim with some diamonds for its outside and it has two dragons as kind of a chalice like pattern, gives access to a dungeon called outer spiral mirror

ship - none, replaced with a companion

companions - spiral fish (flying fish), flaming knight (an obsidian knight with a flaming sword, human appearance in armor, unknown species)

weapon - staff of woes (a black staff with a red gem {colorizable gem})

equipment - outer dark armor (armor similar to deacon's clothing but more ethereal looking)

notable drops from dungeon - dark jelly (outer dark jellyfish pet), magrar's chains (accessory giving a boost in spell power, and gives blazing berm but it goes in a 9 square with a slight increase in damage), magrar's equipment (boots, hat, and outfit that give mournsong in one, blue eagle power {cant remember the name} in one, and summon skeletal drake in one)

ok thats all, im pretty sure i didnt miss anything

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Jan 14, 2020 wrote:
back again! this is my idea, with a dungeon instead of a house.

dungeon - appears as a mirror with a space like glass design, silver rim with some diamonds for its outside and it has two dragons as kind of a chalice like pattern, gives access to a dungeon called outer spiral mirror

ship - none, replaced with a companion

companions - spiral fish (flying fish), flaming knight (an obsidian knight with a flaming sword, human appearance in armor, unknown species)

weapon - staff of woes (a black staff with a red gem {colorizable gem})

equipment - outer dark armor (armor similar to deacon's clothing but more ethereal looking)

notable drops from dungeon - dark jelly (outer dark jellyfish pet), magrar's chains (accessory giving a boost in spell power, and gives blazing berm but it goes in a 9 square with a slight increase in damage), magrar's equipment (boots, hat, and outfit that give mournsong in one, blue eagle power {cant remember the name} in one, and summon skeletal drake in one)

ok thats all, im pretty sure i didnt miss anything
It's wonderful that some players believe that KI is still interested in this game; that they post bundle ideas. I'm glad you're back.
Actually, what you're describing is a housing gauntlet, sounds good.