Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Two computers same account?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2019
Am I able to play using the same sign in but different pirates on two different computers at the same time?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
OxyClean1 on Nov 16, 2019 wrote:
Am I able to play using the same sign in but different pirates on two different computers at the same time?
No, only one pirate of a single account can be logged in; but if you have 2 accounts you can have those two pirates playing ( this is called dual boxing ).

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
You can have two different accounts open, playing Pirate at the same time, but not two browsers open, playing one account on two pirates. I often use one pirate from this account and another pirate from another account to help people in Kane or skeleton key boss runs.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
No. You cannot play two different pirates on different computers with the same account.

You can, however, play one pirate on one computer, one wizard on one computer, all from the same account (well same username/login) or one wizard and one pirate from same account on the same computer.

Ensign
May 04, 2017
I have a question that is similar to this one. If you use the same account on a different computer will your characters still be on that computer or will you have to start over and the characters previous be deleted?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SweetTeaKu on Nov 29, 2019 wrote:
I have a question that is similar to this one. If you use the same account on a different computer will your characters still be on that computer or will you have to start over and the characters previous be deleted?
No. You can down load and play this game on any computer and you won't lose your account or pirates.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
SweetTeaKu on Nov 29, 2019 wrote:
It'll take a little while for your housing items to populate, but you won't lose any progress or items that you had on the other computer.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Oran from Urz on Nov 19, 2019 wrote:
No. You cannot play two different pirates on different computers with the same account.

You can, however, play one pirate on one computer, one wizard on one computer, all from the same account (well same username/login) or one wizard and one pirate from same account on the same computer.
Really? Because any time I log into Wizard without logging out of Pirate, I get booted from Pirate. (And vice versa, obviously.)

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 4, 2019 wrote:
Really? Because any time I log into Wizard without logging out of Pirate, I get booted from Pirate. (And vice versa, obviously.)
You have to log into the accounts at the exact same time.