Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Excalibur Greaves

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 31, 2014
Anybody know who drops these? The wiki is no help so I've just been farming the same two bosses who drop the Excalibur Helm for over 3 days, I'm starting to wonder if this is hopeless. There are none in the Bazaar, I check it after every fight and nobody is selling any.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It's interesting to see that no one has reported those boots dropping over the years. Do you have any companions of the appropriate level to try Scavenging for them?

Tyler has dropped many other class-specific boots, and his instance is only a single battle and easy to farm, so I don't really have a better suggestion. I know that they can be obtained by Scavenging, though, so that is what I would suggest if you have any companions between Level 55 and 59 to send.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Ensign
Aug 31, 2014
Never mind I FINALLY got the boots, they're dropped by Tyler in Marleybone - Isle of Dogs - Mechanic's Lab. I tried creating an account on the wiki so I could edit this info in but it's broken and won't show the captcha so if somebody else with an account could add this in for me that would be great.