Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can you add a picture icon for any topics

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 28, 2019
I love to see a picture icon on the message board. That means alot to fans who are into creativity but it needs to have a strict rule

Don'ts
  1. No NSFW Pics of the person will be suspended for 5 months, If the person keeps doing it they will be suspended for life.
  2. No memes in this post they will be notified as spam and get suspended for two months or worst get suspended on the community unless contact by support.
  3. No Gore in pics you will get the same result by getting suspended from the community and will never come back to the community.

Dos

1. If parents or staff see these post they should contact or report the admin in charge to ban or suspend the poster
  2. This is a kids and parents community.
  3. You needed to treated as it is.
  4. Fan Arts or Idea Arts are allowed
  5. Treat the Art and ideas it with respect.

If you find this idea not great or your thinking a solution please tell me or reply okay

Administrator
UndeadNinjabit on Sep 6, 2019 wrote:
I love to see a picture icon on the message board. That means alot to fans who are into creativity but it needs to have a strict rule

Don'ts
  1. No NSFW Pics of the person will be suspended for 5 months, If the person keeps doing it they will be suspended for life.
  2. No memes in this post they will be notified as spam and get suspended for two months or worst get suspended on the community unless contact by support.
  3. No Gore in pics you will get the same result by getting suspended from the community and will never come back to the community.

Dos

1. If parents or staff see these post they should contact or report the admin in charge to ban or suspend the poster
  2. This is a kids and parents community.
  3. You needed to treated as it is.
  4. Fan Arts or Idea Arts are allowed
  5. Treat the Art and ideas it with respect.

If you find this idea not great or your thinking a solution please tell me or reply okay
An interesting idea! You are referring to each person's profile image, to have it more customizable?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Sep 12, 2019 wrote:
An interesting idea! You are referring to each person's profile image, to have it more customizable?
We were told when the board avatars were implemented, that "personalizing" with outside images, wouldn't be allowed.
I think you'll find this in Bonnie Anne's post: How to change your Avatar.