Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Idea: Lighting Island

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 28, 2019
Hey guys I just want to know if there left overs that people forgot to add. Please bring ideas to Kingslsle because I want to know there can be more lavels and maps with that variety.

My idea is Lighting Island where there is full of Storm Sharks and there is also a pirate crew called the Storm Cuttroats that are Buccaneers that use electricity and the storm as weapons.

Lighting Island also has a hidden treasure called the Storm Crest that will give the player storm cuttroat outfit , a storm weapons, gears and a Storm Totem.

Lighting Island is always raining and brewing up a storm. Has two highest mountains and some of the grass is drying out due to lighting strucks.

Alltough I want to add more about this world. Feel free to add in suggestions about the world here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
UndeadNinjabit on Aug 29, 2019 wrote:
Hey guys I just want to know if there left overs that people forgot to add. Please bring ideas to Kingslsle because I want to know there can be more lavels and maps with that variety.

My idea is Lighting Island where there is full of Storm Sharks and there is also a pirate crew called the Storm Cuttroats that are Buccaneers that use electricity and the storm as weapons.

Lighting Island also has a hidden treasure called the Storm Crest that will give the player storm cuttroat outfit , a storm weapons, gears and a Storm Totem.

Lighting Island is always raining and brewing up a storm. Has two highest mountains and some of the grass is drying out due to lighting strucks.

Alltough I want to add more about this world. Feel free to add in suggestions about the world here.
Welcome to the message boards, Undeadninjabit! That's a creative idea you have. Electrical ( energy ) weapons are in the game.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Love the idea!

And there could be these creatures called Storm Spirits, that drop lightning themed items and housing furniture. Sometimes they drop the Storm Cloud pet!

I love the Storm Crest idea It could appear every fifteen minutes in a different location of the Island and gives you gear according to class (Musketeer: Agility, Privateer and Witch: Will?, Swash: Agility, Buc: Strength and some Armor for everyone). And maybe some doubloons too!

The goal of the Lightning Island could be to get the Lightning Spear from the Storm Titan (kinda basing this on Zeus greek god of lightning). When you're done the quests, you get these 2 special powers called Storm Brewing (attack power for any weapon) and a buff Lightning Reinforcement.

I think this would be a great addition, either side world or storyline world!

Fair Taryn Lewis

Ensign
Aug 28, 2019
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
I like a land with manticores and suffring
rutheless luke armstronglvl 23 privateer