Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wonderings

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Everyday I come to the boards here and on Central to read the postings of my fellow pirateers and while I am a recently returning Pirateer, I am always impressed by the older Pirate players who never left and continued to play with determination and optimism on the continuance of this game and hoping against hope for an update. I have read some of the community managers comments and sometimes wonder

If Wizard had been left for over 3 years with no significant update, does KI really think that population would have supported their company?

Anything left without attention will die.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:
Everyday I come to the boards here and on Central to read the postings of my fellow pirateers and while I am a recently returning Pirateer, I am always impressed by the older Pirate players who never left and continued to play with determination and optimism on the continuance of this game and hoping against hope for an update. I have read some of the community managers comments and sometimes wonder

If Wizard had been left for over 3 years with no significant update, does KI really think that population would have supported their company?

Anything left without attention will die.
I firmly believe we will have a significant update this year. It may not be a story update, but at least an update giving us the side content we've been asking for for so long. I HOPE we'll see at least a hint of our continuing story before December.
And a few packs and a bundle ( or two ) wouldn't hurt....
( ship icon wanted )