Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Crown Shop Should Have An "Item Of The Month"

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
In addition to special holiday items, Pirate 101's Crown Shop should have an "Item of The Month" that changes each month so there is always something special there. This would give us the chance to see more special companions, mounts, and pets, and maybe even something else!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Aug 8, 2019 wrote:
In addition to special holiday items, Pirate 101's Crown Shop should have an "Item of The Month" that changes each month so there is always something special there. This would give us the chance to see more special companions, mounts, and pets, and maybe even something else!
Do you mean that KI should create a special item ( be it gear, ship, or companion ) per month? Or have a "special item" on sale for that month? And would these items disappear at the end of the month, never to return?
Or have a monthly rotation through out the year? Forgive me that I seem confused by your proposal.

The first would be a problem in the amount of time and effort required. The second would be a problem as we don't have enough items in the Crown Shop to use.
Although it would be great to have new items appear in the Crown Shop ( besides mounts ). I don't quite see this as a benefit to KI sales.
We need new packs and a bundle ( or two.. ).

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes, well - it wouldn't be my first choice for design/development personnel, but anything new would be welcome.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 8, 2019 wrote:
Do you mean that KI should create a special item ( be it gear, ship, or companion ) per month? Or have a "special item" on sale for that month? And would these items disappear at the end of the month, never to return?
Or have a monthly rotation through out the year? Forgive me that I seem confused by your proposal.

The first would be a problem in the amount of time and effort required. The second would be a problem as we don't have enough items in the Crown Shop to use.
Although it would be great to have new items appear in the Crown Shop ( besides mounts ). I don't quite see this as a benefit to KI sales.
We need new packs and a bundle ( or two.. ).
The monthly promotion would run throughout the year and then repeat the next year. The "special item" would be on sale that month and then return that month the next year. Kingsisle would need to create 12 special items for this to work, which I think would be doable.

And I agree with you, we need a few new packs and / or bundles.