Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for the next update of Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2014
As a fan of this game I wonder how the game will continue, so I had ideas in mind.
SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING

1) An idea to put in is finding Kane's pieces of the map now that he has been defeated. Since Valencia has several places not yet accessible at this moment, one of those areas can be where the Armada has been hiding the pieces of the map. Due to the Queen not yet being defeated, the Queen can control the Armada now and will continue to hunt down the notorious pirate that flawed their plans.
2) The pirate can team up with the Resistance and fight off any remaining Armada troops. There can be an added area where the Armada gains control of and keeps the area heavily secured; and the pirate along with the Resistance can charge in and fight off those Armada troops. In the end is where they will see the Queen and how she will take out the pirate and gain control of the spiral, and the pirate and his/her crew will try and stop the Queen like how they did to Kane. There can be a new added world where the Queen directs the Armada to be allied with, like Avalon or Polaris. Either one of those worlds can be where in the end the pirate will meet and battle the Queen again. At the start of the new world that can be added in, the pirate and their crew are not greatly welcomed by the people there, so they force their welcoming by setting things right for them and will later ask where the Queen is.

These were my ideas in mind. Everyone is welcomed to put down their ideas and opinions as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A Spooked Fan on Jul 9, 2019 wrote:
As a fan of this game I wonder how the game will continue, so I had ideas in mind.
SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING

1) An idea to put in is finding Kane's pieces of the map now that he has been defeated. Since Valencia has several places not yet accessible at this moment, one of those areas can be where the Armada has been hiding the pieces of the map. Due to the Queen not yet being defeated, the Queen can control the Armada now and will continue to hunt down the notorious pirate that flawed their plans.
2) The pirate can team up with the Resistance and fight off any remaining Armada troops. There can be an added area where the Armada gains control of and keeps the area heavily secured; and the pirate along with the Resistance can charge in and fight off those Armada troops. In the end is where they will see the Queen and how she will take out the pirate and gain control of the spiral, and the pirate and his/her crew will try and stop the Queen like how they did to Kane. There can be a new added world where the Queen directs the Armada to be allied with, like Avalon or Polaris. Either one of those worlds can be where in the end the pirate will meet and battle the Queen again. At the start of the new world that can be added in, the pirate and their crew are not greatly welcomed by the people there, so they force their welcoming by setting things right for them and will later ask where the Queen is.

These were my ideas in mind. Everyone is welcomed to put down their ideas and opinions as well.
Welcome to the message boards, A Spooked Fan! Those are some good thoughts, I believe we'll be seeing more of Queen & The Resistance in future updates. We have to recover the 2 pieces the Armada has, as well as find Erica the Red for her Piece and find our Mother's piece.
Exciting times are ahead for us, I'm sure!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I personally think that a good update idea is, not just to give a new storyline, but also to give a side activity. I have an idea: Revive Nautical PvP!

Okay, so, Nautical PvP... Isn't at it's best. No-one ever even goes in there anymore! The idea is good at heart, but lacked several major principles. For one, there's little to do in the first place. People just go in there and blow each other up, where's the fun? I think it could do with an overhaul, rebuilt from the ground up. For one, there could be rewards, and two, there could be more minigames.

Rewards: I'm talking about more than just badges here, I'm talking about actual rewards. People would get a prize for doing well in the minigames, which I'll get to in a moment. I'm talking about Gold, Scrip, ship gear, even ship gear from the Crown Shop if someone gets an exceptional score! The higher your score, the better rewards you get. (And it would be suited to your Nautical Level, too.)

Minigames: I'll talk about each of the minigames individually:

Free-for-all: Basically ship PvP right now, except with one change: You get smaal amounts of Gold and possibly Scrip for sinking another ship. If you can get a streak, the rewards slowly become larger. Streaks are ended when you get sunk or stay in a safe zone for more than 40 seconds.

Turret Takedown: Player would be divided into two teams, evenly balanced. The goal is to take down the other team's turret, which would act a bit like the Assault Station in Westminster Skyway, and defend your own. It can defend itself, but protecting it is ultimately the team's responsibility. Player here would respawn after a countdown. Rewards would be based on how many ships you sunk, how much damage you took, and how much damage you did to the turret.

Gunner's Gauntlet: A group of players working together would defend themselves against increasingly hard waves of enemy ships. Ships sunk here can respawn at the start of each wave. If all ships are sunk, the game ends. Rewards would be based on how far you manage to get. This game would have the potential for the best rewards.

Well, that's my idea! Does anyone have an opinion on it?