Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Miss Owens gone?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
not sure if she's been moved from subata temple and i just can't find her or if she's just straight up missing?

note, i haven't touched the game in like 6-7 years and now that i'm trying to complete all my old quests that i had logged up, it's really irritating that i can't finish her quest

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
What's the name of your Quest that you are trying to complete? I am aware of at least 2 quests you get from her.

I only remember seeing her in 2 places: 1) Hammitsu Gardens and 2) the Subata Temple. You might try outside of Hammitsu Gardens.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
There are three quests involving Miss Owens -- which one are you on?

You meet her in Hamamitsu Dock for A Lady Set Adrift. She doesn't move to Subata Temple until you complete the second one - Hannah and the King. Once you speak to her at the docks, you can receive Lost in Transit, where you need to find her luggage.

I

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Skyway Renegades on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
not sure if she's been moved from subata temple and i just can't find her or if she's just straight up missing?

note, i haven't touched the game in like 6-7 years and now that i'm trying to complete all my old quests that i had logged up, it's really irritating that i can't finish her quest
She hasn't been removed, it must be a glitch. Contact Support for help.

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
Willowydream on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
There are three quests involving Miss Owens -- which one are you on?

You meet her in Hamamitsu Dock for A Lady Set Adrift. She doesn't move to Subata Temple until you complete the second one - Hannah and the King. Once you speak to her at the docks, you can receive Lost in Transit, where you need to find her luggage.

I
I'm on Lost in Transit

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'm on Lost in Transit
And you have found her luggage? I think then anecorbie is right, contact Support.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I'm on Lost in Transit
Did you get her luggage from the ships (if I remember correctly)? If you have the quest "Lost in Transit", I would try to get her luggage back from the Amber Horde ships in Subata Skyway and then go back to Subata Temple. If that doesn't work, contact support.