Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

April Fools Ship

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
As the title suggests I feel like it would be really cool to get an April Fools ship. Currently in the game there are only two holiday ships (that being the Halloween and Christmas ships respectfully). Since KI usually introduces new April Fools items and has a lot of love for the holiday I feel that if any holiday deserves a ship next, it would be April Fools. Sadly I do not have any ideas of my own for said new ship, April Fools is a very general holiday in itself with simple theme of funny. If you to would like to see this happen go ahead and leave your suggestions down below for your idea of a April Fools ship(or any other new holiday ship for that matter).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SteamPunk Wizard on Jan 26, 2019 wrote:
As the title suggests I feel like it would be really cool to get an April Fools ship. Currently in the game there are only two holiday ships (that being the Halloween and Christmas ships respectfully). Since KI usually introduces new April Fools items and has a lot of love for the holiday I feel that if any holiday deserves a ship next, it would be April Fools. Sadly I do not have any ideas of my own for said new ship, April Fools is a very general holiday in itself with simple theme of funny. If you to would like to see this happen go ahead and leave your suggestions down below for your idea of a April Fools ship(or any other new holiday ship for that matter).
The Stage Set Ship ( currently a mount ) would be an excellent ship for April Fools! Both Willowydream and I have suggested this before.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
An interesting idea...

They could expand the Rubber Ducky mount to Ship size and give us a bright yellow ship with
1) an orange Beak Figurehead that could have the power of "Sqeeek"
2) sails made of Suds that have a healing power called "Baby's Blessing"
3) rubber duck feet rudders
4) armor made of soap scum, which wouldn't provide much damage reduction

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
How about an April Fool Ship that the Cabin has a torpedo hole in it and the cabin is filling up with water? Sort of like the Sunken Palace on Wiz.

An April Fool Ship that has broken masts or sails with gun shot holes in it?

An April Fool ship that has a rubber anchor or a "steering wheel" with no wheel just a stick.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2018
Awesome idea! For how it would work, ok, here me out!

1. Reverse controls! Forwards is slow down, back is speed up, left is right, right is left!
And, while it might be hard to program/make.. the controls switch out under ya! One second it's reverse controls, the next is normal

2. The controls mix up at random times in ways that don't make sense! One second up is left, down is speed up, right is slow down, left is speed up, the next second it changes to something completely different!

3. Downside ship! the fight is upside down if its an enemy like batacudas or something, and if your boarded? Ya fight standing on the bottom of your ship!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
YaseiStriker on Jan 27, 2019 wrote:
Awesome idea! For how it would work, ok, here me out!

1. Reverse controls! Forwards is slow down, back is speed up, left is right, right is left!
And, while it might be hard to program/make.. the controls switch out under ya! One second it's reverse controls, the next is normal

2. The controls mix up at random times in ways that don't make sense! One second up is left, down is speed up, right is slow down, left is speed up, the next second it changes to something completely different!

3. Downside ship! the fight is upside down if its an enemy like batacudas or something, and if your boarded? Ya fight standing on the bottom of your ship!
WHAHAHA!!! You're having the time of your life here, aren't you? Yes, it would be impossible to make, but the thought is still hilarious!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The Admiral's Flagship, it's a couple barrels lashed together, with a wheel and flag, smaller than a raft. It would tow some planks behind it with a rope, for ship battles.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Calamity Finch on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
The Admiral's Flagship, it's a couple barrels lashed together, with a wheel and flag, smaller than a raft. It would tow some planks behind it with a rope, for ship battles.
"There's no time to waste! Take possession of that death trap - I mean boat."

-Blind Mew, during "That Dirty Rat!"

Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
Now i have never seen an april fools ship, i, i just haven't and i don't think i ever will so hanks for letting me know there was one so...

Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
Plus, seriously the april fools ship is probably the most ugly ship i have ever seen, and the most useless too. I mean it has low health and durability, and the lowest of them all has to be the damage on that rust bucket...

Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
SteamPunk Wizard on Jan 26, 2019 wrote:
ships, ships, ships, used all over the skyways, you'd think there easy to find... think with and as the ship instead of against it... and it'l come right into your life.

ya, it's not my best work here, rat-beard is paying me to do

this so, cut me some slack.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gavin422x300 on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
Now i have never seen an april fools ship, i, i just haven't and i don't think i ever will so hanks for letting me know there was one so...
There is no April Fool's Ship. These are just suggestions to create such a ship in the future. If you want a new ship, explore the docks in different worlds... there are ship vendors everywhere! And good ship gear in the bazaar!