Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monkeys paw game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
As continued from a post (TheDragonPrince you are amazing) I have continued the game that he has posted.

Its simple. One person makes a wish for something they want in P101

The next person writes a consequence, and then makes another wish.

Then the next person writes a consequence and makes a wish, and so forth.

By the way, this was not AT ALL for copyright. This is just to continue the fun that happened on the Dragon Prince's post.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Withdoctor Nellis on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
As continued from a post (TheDragonPrince you are amazing) I have continued the game that he has posted.

By the way, this was not AT ALL for copyright. This is just to continue the fun that happened on the Dragon Prince's post.
I wish you would have made a wish to start things off...

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Withdoctor Nellis on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:

Hmm. Great idea! I'd say I wish for a MooShu-themed House.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I wish for the betterment of Lesser Companions! (Basically, give them promotions!)

Acknowledgements to TheDragonPrince.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Lookit Light on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
I wish for the betterment of Lesser Companions! (Basically, give them promotions!)

Acknowledgements to TheDragonPrince.
Granted, but they only get an additional epic per promotion and nothing more.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Jan 13, 2019 wrote:
Granted, but they only get an additional epic per promotion and nothing more.
(I think you're supposed to make a wish as well as the consequence. *winks*)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jan 13, 2019 wrote:
Okay, it's clear I need a broader description.

I wish for Lesser Companions to be brought up to the point where they are at least decent again for max-level Pirates, to allow for more variety in our teams!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jan 13, 2019 wrote:
Alright. Thanks! And as for the new consequence, the companions are now all better options but get no visual upgrade at all, not even poor old Monterey Jack. And i wish that i could have one of those cool steamboat ships from Cool Ranch i've always loved and went on about!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Lookit Light on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
Okay, it's clear I need a broader description.

I wish for Lesser Companions to be brought up to the point where they are at least decent again for max-level Pirates, to allow for more variety in our teams!
Ah yes, wonderful wish, but unfortunately, it seems that all companions are now set on auto-fight, and they use their new found powers on barrels and debris in the way.

I wish I could wear a smugglers mask and glasses/ an eyepatch.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
The Stalwart Queen on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
Ah yes, wonderful wish, but unfortunately, it seems that all companions are now set on auto-fight, and they use their new found powers on barrels and debris in the way.

I wish I could wear a smugglers mask and glasses/ an eyepatch.
Granted, but you’ll never be able to take them off.

I wish to be able to go through the stormgate to Polaris!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
lightleaf101 on Jan 15, 2019 wrote:
Granted, but you’ll never be able to take them off.

I wish to be able to go through the stormgate to Polaris!
Granted, but then you'll never be able to escape and will be stuck in Polaris for the rest of your Pirate's life.

(This is too much fun! LOL.)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:
Granted, but then you'll never be able to escape and will be stuck in Polaris for the rest of your Pirate's life.

(This is too much fun! LOL.)
Too much fun, WAHAHAHA!

I wish for a new boss in Avernus for Max-level Pirates!

I can hear it now, "Granted, but it will be so hard no-one can defeat it."

Too much fun, WAHAHAHAHA!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:
Too much fun, WAHAHAHA!

I wish for a new boss in Avernus for Max-level Pirates!

I can hear it now, "Granted, but it will be so hard no-one can defeat it."

Too much fun, WAHAHAHAHA!
That's not nefarious enough.
Granted: but he's a push-over and has terrible drops that no one wants - so there! ( and no EXP, hah! )
I wish for nothing, ( something we're sure to get. )

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:
Granted: but he's a push-over and has terrible drops that no one wants - so there! ( and no EXP, hah! )
Granted, but then, well, you know what happens to Pirate101 if nothing happens.

I wish for a new Bundle!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
You call that granting nefarious!? Have you ever spent hours or even days at a time farming a super hard boss for a stubborn piece of gear that simply refuses to drop? Especially if you often fail?

As for your wish, it's granted, absolutely, but only for a little while. (Hopefully! I'm not going to get glum.)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
You got a great drop! Oh no, your pack and bank were full, you got nothing. Your wish was granted.

I wish for a pirate cream pie fight in Valencia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jan 19, 2019 wrote:
You call that granting nefarious!? Have you ever spent hours or even days at a time farming a super hard boss for a stubborn piece of gear that simply refuses to drop? Especially if you often fail?

As for your wish, it's granted, absolutely, but only for a little while. (Hopefully! I'm not going to get glum.)
Yes, I have ( points to my "Master of Moo" & "Bane of Kane" badges ) and I must say that a tough dungeon with corresponding great drops is much more satisfying than an easy boss with so-so drops. Even if those drops take a while to get.
It took two years for me to get Blood's Jacket and while that dungeon isn't hard, it is tedious.
One of those Kane runs was solo ( and I got nothing. )
Finally got the last 2 items from the Tower; Moo ( Boots ) and Faye ( Mask of the Lotus ) a couple ofyears ago also.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Calamity Finch on Jan 20, 2019 wrote:
You got a great drop! Oh no, your pack and bank were full, you got nothing. Your wish was granted.

I wish for a pirate cream pie fight in Valencia.
Granted, but they'll be using tomatoes instead.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Jan 22, 2019 wrote:
Granted, but they'll be using tomatoes instead.
I grab my tomatoes, but they are a bit squishy. I wish for Lookit Light to join the tomato fight, and I lob tomatoes until Lookit Light makes a wish!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Calamity Finch on Jan 22, 2019 wrote:
I grab my tomatoes, but they are a bit squishy. I wish for Lookit Light to join the tomato fight, and I lob tomatoes until Lookit Light makes a wish!
Me? Are you sure? Wish granted! WAHAHAHA!
First, Old Scratch and Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah enlarge the tomatoes to three times their size, and then Hawkules throws several at a time, Ratbeard fires his out of a cannon, and Bosun Budd unceasingly shoves his in people's faces! Team Calamity Finch is overwhealmed! WAHAHA!

Budd? The fight is over, Budd. BUDD! DON"T YOU MMmmmff!

Bleah, they really are squishy.

P.S.: Have you ever heard of La Tomatina?

I wish for proper quests! Even if it's side quests, I want a decent, enjoyable storyline!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
First, Old Scratch and Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah enlarge the tomatoes to three times their size, and then Hawkules throws several at a time, Ratbeard fires his out of a cannon, and Bosun Budd unceasingly shoves his in people's faces! Team Calamity Finch is overwhealmed! WAHAHA!

I wish for proper quests! Even if it's side quests, I want a decent, enjoyable storyline!
Granted, but as amazing as the quests might be, they're terribly glitched and you can't complete them!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009

Wish granted, the crushed tomatoes rise as undead tomato ghosts, three times normal size, possessed by cursed spirits. The festival is ruined by their rampage. The only ones who can tell you how to solve the problem are ophidian seers on Delphi. I wish Lookit Light to have a nice cruise.

P.S. In the thread with the role-play story containing a pie fight in Padova, the pie fight was inspired by the real tomato fight festival.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Calamity Finch on Jan 24, 2019 wrote:
Wish granted, the crushed tomatoes rise as undead tomato ghosts, three times normal size, possessed by cursed spirits. The festival is ruined by their rampage. The only ones who can tell you how to solve the problem are ophidian seers on Delphi. I wish Lookit Light to have a nice cruise.

P.S. In the thread with the role-play story containing a pie fight in Padova, the pie fight was inspired by the real tomato fight festival.
Har, I'd love that! There should be a tomato-based quest in Valencia City (If we ever go there.), because La Tomatina is held in the real life Valencia City! But instead of tomato ghosts, maybe we unseat the reining champion or thwart renegade festival-goers! Or both!

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
I wish for an army of wharf rats under my control .

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
piratelover410 on Feb 3, 2019 wrote:
I wish for an army of wharf rats under my control .
Granted, but they never do anything you say and tend to gravitate more towards Ratbeard.