Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stormgate to Other worlds?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
i seen a stormgate to polaris, but it doesnt display the windstone requirement, nor there are ships protecting it. Is there a bug or is this gonna be the new upcoming world for the third arc like in wizard101 when the third arc started and it was the world of polaris

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BrandBrandPowers12... on Jan 1, 2019 wrote:
i seen a stormgate to polaris, but it doesnt display the windstone requirement, nor there are ships protecting it. Is there a bug or is this gonna be the new upcoming world for the third arc like in wizard101 when the third arc started and it was the world of polaris
Polaris is not ( yet ) a world in Pirate101. Many players are hoping that it will be the next world.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I find that extremely likely. It will doubtless involve Napoleguin as well.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
It's most likely that Polaris is going to be the next World... At least I hope so. Considering all the options of new Worlds, I'd rather it be Polaris than anything else, at this point.

Also, the Stormgate to Polaris is not a bug. Think of it as a placeholder, like on a newly-developing website - that if Polaris will be the next World, KingsIsle already has a Stormgate available.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
I highly doubt it. It's most likely going to be Darkmoor from Levels 70-75 and Polaris from Levels 75-85. We have more business being in Darkmoor than in Polaris for the following reasons:

1. Wizard has not fully explored through it yet.
  2. Our mother pirate Jenny may have left behind some map pieces there (considering we are even still going to El Dorado)
  3. A number of pirates we've met, or will meet are there.
  4. It's a bit more relevant than Polaris, considering that we still are in the El Dorado arc.
  5. -- Darkmoor

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
moses3345 on Jan 23, 2019 wrote:
I highly doubt it. It's most likely going to be Darkmoor from Levels 70-75 and Polaris from Levels 75-85. We have more business being in Darkmoor than in Polaris for the following reasons:

2. Our mother pirate Jenny may have left behind some map pieces there (considering we are even still going to El Dorado)
  4. It's a bit more relevant than Polaris, considering that we still are in the El Dorado arc.
  5. -- Darkmoor
Maybe. Your reasons are relevant, and I think our mother's map piece is there, too. But I still think we'll go to Polaris first. Our mother's piece will most likely be the last piece we get.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

5. -- Darkmoor
Although I agree that Darkmoor is very likely to be part of our quest; we have more reasons to go to Polaris first.
1. Polaris has a direct connection to our story line. Darkmoor is only mentioned as our mother's home world.
2. We freed Napoleguin and he has returned to Polaris, maybe Mycroft Bones will send us there to investigate.
3. It's a good place for us to find Erica the Red ( if she's not in Grizzleheim ).

And who cares that wizards have not explored all of Polaris? Why should that bear on our story? We will probably be going to those places unknown to wizards.

Admiral
May 30, 2010

5. -- Darkmoor
Wizard may not have fully explored through it yet, but Wizard only had one city of Marleybone to explore and we went there. Granted, it was the major city, but still....

Pirate Jenny could have shed her map piece anywhere.

Pirates seem to be ubiquitous. Where the ones we've met are from is probably irrelevant. By nature of our/their calling, they are not likely to stay in just one world. Look at all our backstories. Are ANY of us in our "home" world?

Polaris is just as viable a guess about that putative next world as Darkmoor. KI might surprise us and give us not only a storyline update but a totally different world first.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2018
Whatever it is, I'm excited for some adventure!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015