Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Big Number

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls, pirates and... uh, clockworks? I suppose? This is a great moment in history! For Quinn has reached...

The Big Number
(70)

And by that, i mean he's finally been maxed! We've had our ups and downs, our periods of inactivity, our quests we simply would hold off for weeks, but finally, i'm here! It's been a great trip! But wait, there's more! Since Quinn is still in Aquila, i'd say i've still got so much to do! So... don't expect silence from Quinn anytime soon!

Hardy Quinn

Blade Dancer and Spiral Captain

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Congratulations! Nice job!

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aye! Ye still have some companions to recruit ( and they'll be level 72! )

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Oooooooooo! (clapping) Congrats! BE HAPPY, HARDY QUINN!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls, pirates and... uh, clockworks? I suppose? This is a great moment in history! For Quinn has reached...

The Big Number
(70)

And by that, i mean he's finally been maxed! We've had our ups and downs, our periods of inactivity, our quests we simply would hold off for weeks, but finally, i'm here! It's been a great trip! But wait, there's more! Since Quinn is still in Aquila, i'd say i've still got so much to do! So... don't expect silence from Quinn anytime soon!

Hardy Quinn

Blade Dancer and Spiral Captain
Oh my good gracious! Congratulations! I know all about that amazing excitement after years and years of trying to quest. YAS! Congratulations!