Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas Items in Crown Shop

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Here we are once again celebrating Yuletide for Pirate101, yet many crown shop items seem to be lacking the attention to make them better.
Already we have a post on the Beluga Galleon not gaining the max nautical level and two posts about the unstitchability of the Silent Knight weapons.
Also, where's the promotion for the Yuletide Spirits? I was told by friends that KI reported that these companions were supposed to get promotions, so where are they?
KI has had at least a year to fix these problems, yet they haven't been addressed.
I really hate making these complaining type posts, I would rather post a happy, thankful post about how KI is quick to respond to players concerns, but I can't.
Bah! Humbug!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I didn't have the heart to ask about the Spirit companions yet again...

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I was thinking the same thing! Especially about the Spirit of Receiving not receiving his proper number of epic talents! I thought that I read that they had a fix for that but were waiting to patch it in, so why didn't they do it in the last hot fix patch?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Goodness, yes. I feel I must agree with you. Aside from the fact that he boosts from will, despite being a Buccaneer, the Spirit of Receiving is complete garbage. And my galleon from the Empire Bundle is still in limbo! I am desirous of a hotfix that will give us more Christmas cheer!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
Goodness, yes. I feel I must agree with you. Aside from the fact that he boosts from will, despite being a Buccaneer, the Spirit of Receiving is complete garbage. And my galleon from the Empire Bundle is still in limbo! I am desirous of a hotfix that will give us more Christmas cheer!
I disagree that the Spirit of Receiving is "complete garbage", I have him on active duty and enjoy it when he shows up. ( I believe he's a cut and paste version of Sargent. Shepard, who is a privateer and boosts from Will. )
On a more positive note, Charity Mounts are back! ( Although not the Falala Llama. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
So Wizard101 gets a new pack, The Gingerbread pack, why couldn't we get this same pack as well? Sure we get the mount without having to try for it by buying a pack; but I'm sure I speak for a lot of us when I say we'd rather have a pack than a new mount. ( Even though that mount looks sweet enough to eat! )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
So Wizard101 gets a new pack, The Gingerbread pack, why couldn't we get this same pack as well? Sure we get the mount without having to try for it by buying a pack; but I'm sure I speak for a lot of us when I say we'd rather have a pack than a new mount. ( Even though that mount looks sweet enough to eat! )
I started a new topic about the subject. I normally buy a bunch of packs for my wizards when a new one comes out, but this time I am not going to, as my own little protest for Pirate Equality.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
I started a new topic about the subject. I normally buy a bunch of packs for my wizards when a new one comes out, but this time I am not going to, as my own little protest for Pirate Equality.

By looking at the times we posted, it seems that we did it within a few minutes of each other! I'm not going to buy it either.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:

To Willowydream: I don't even have a Wizard! But I'll still support your protest wholeheartedly!