Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can The Snow Lionfish Be Released Next Month?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Decius, I was wondering if you could get the Snow Lionfish released in the Crown Shop next month?

Thank you for reading this.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Why? It typically becomes available from the Gift Boxes in December. Or you can morph for one anytime.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Are you wanting it released to so you can do a show topic on it, or are you looking to have the pet
I do have a first generation snow lionfish, if you wanted to hatch and try to get it that way.

Powers: Nautilus Leap, Windstalker, Grants Rally

Talents: Grants Repel Boarders, Enhanced Armor (1), Naturally agile (1), Enhanced Magic Resist (1)

Let me know

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
In Search of Yum on Nov 12, 2018 wrote:
Are you wanting it released to so you can do a show topic on it, or are you looking to have the pet
I do have a first generation snow lionfish, if you wanted to hatch and try to get it that way.

Powers: Nautilus Leap, Windstalker, Grants Rally

Talents: Grants Repel Boarders, Enhanced Armor (1), Naturally agile (1), Enhanced Magic Resist (1)

Let me know
I will be repsonding to both you and Willowdream,

Willowdream, I want it released because I want it to be easier for others to obtain the hybrid it produces. Which I don't believe I have all of the hybrids the Lionfish produce at the moment.

In Search Of Yum,

I do have 1 (maybe a few) from the boxes right now, but not as good as the Snow Lionfish you have, might we be able to morph Friday between 5:00 PM and 5:30 PM Central time? If you are OK with the morph not being recorded during 1 of my Twitch shows (which I believed you referenced), then I might could morph sooner. I should be available between 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM tomorrow and Wednesday for morphing if that would be better for you. If I have you added on my friend's lists then I can morph with you anytime you are on.

PS: For those that don't already know you can find me on Twitch. My Twitch channel name is: rrrrzzzz

I stream Pirate 101 as well as a city building game just about every Friday and / or Saturday (as well as Thursday's that Kingsisle Live falls on within minutes of Kingsisle Live ending). .

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

And of course rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 13, 2018 wrote:

Willowdream, I want it released because I want it to be easier for others to obtain the hybrid it produces. Which I don't believe I have all of the hybrids the Lionfish produce at the moment.

In Search Of Yum,

I do have 1 (maybe a few) from the boxes right now, but not as good as the Snow Lionfish you have, might we be able to morph Friday between 5:00 PM and 5:30 PM Central time? If you are OK with the morph not being recorded during 1 of my Twitch shows (which I believed you referenced), then I might could morph sooner. I should be available between 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM tomorrow and Wednesday for morphing if that would be better for you. If I have you added on my friend's lists then I can morph with you anytime you are on.

PS: For those that don't already know you can find me on Twitch. My Twitch channel name is: rrrrzzzz

I stream Pirate 101 as well as a city building game just about every Friday and / or Saturday (as well as Thursday's that Kingsisle Live falls on within minutes of Kingsisle Live ending). .

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

I don't believe that the Snow Lionfish will ever be released into the Crown shop. It was a free pet from a code given during the !2 Days of the Spiral, such pets or mounts, like the Yuletide Striped Iguana and the Yuletide pony are rare; however any player wanting a Snow Lionfish or Yuletide Iguana can always morph for one.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
You need to find a morphing partner or wait until Yuletide is running.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 14, 2018 wrote:
I don't believe that the Snow Lionfish will ever be released into the Crown shop. It was a free pet from a code given during the !2 Days of the Spiral, such pets or mounts, like the Yuletide Striped Iguana and the Yuletide pony are rare; however any player wanting a Snow Lionfish or Yuletide Iguana can always morph for one.
Last year during Kingsisle Live when Leah and Tom were in the party room they opened a treasure chest with a Snow Lionfish in it, Decius said it would be in the Crown Shop in a few years (or something similar).

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 13, 2018 wrote:

In Search Of Yum,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I just saw this today (the 14th).

First I have to admit, I'm always thrown off with time changes. Second, I'm more than fine with not being recorded. (in fact I think I would prefer not being recorded)

I'm ASSUMING 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Central time is 6:00 - 6:30 PM Eastern Time.

I think for me it would be better if it was 7:00 PM Eastern Time on Friday.
If this works for you, let me know the realm and where you want to meet

PS. Glad to know my first generation has good talents

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 14, 2018 wrote:
You need to find a morphing partner or wait until Yuletide is running.
"wait until Yuletide is running" - is that a clue it might get released next month?

Also in Search Of Yum, yes Friday at 7:00 PM Eastern, 6:00 PM Central is fine with me if this post goes up in time though during that time there is a 95% chance I will be live recording.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Nov 16, 2018 wrote:
"wait until Yuletide is running" - is that a clue it might get released next month?

Also in Search Of Yum, yes Friday at 7:00 PM Eastern, 6:00 PM Central is fine with me if this post goes up in time though during that time there is a 95% chance I will be live recording.
It could mean that this pet will be in gift boxes.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Ok but you forgot to mention what realm - I assume you will be in Avery? also not sure who you're pirate is

Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
This pet grants Repel Borders 1 as well as Armored 1 making it a diserable pet to hatch with for say, a privateer.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Open those presents, there are a few snow lionfish in there. But they are tricky and like to hide.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
Open those presents, there are a few snow lionfish in there. But they are tricky and like to hide.
There do seem to be fewer pets in these boxes this year, I must say. Last year I got a couple of pets on every pirate and so far I only have found a couple of Mistletoads.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Willowydream on Dec 16, 2018 wrote:
There do seem to be fewer pets in these boxes this year, I must say. Last year I got a couple of pets on every pirate and so far I only have found a couple of Mistletoads.

Cool. I don't think I found any of those mistletoads yet. Where did you find yours? Skull Island? Party room? Valencia?

I wonder if RRRRZZZZ419 found his white lionfish yet.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Calamity Finch on Dec 19, 2018 wrote:
Cool. I don't think I found any of those mistletoads yet. Where did you find yours? Skull Island? Party room? Valencia?

I wonder if RRRRZZZZ419 found his white lionfish yet.
I do most of my gift box opening in Avery's Court in Perfect Realms - so I got them there. I did get a Snow Lionfish in a gift box there yesterday on a brand new baby pirate. I like to be able to stop and sell all the eyepatches right away as I'm making the rounds.

Thanks, Decius!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Just got a Snow Lionfish from one of the Presents in Skull Island. Good Luck hunting for them.