Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

UPDATE PLEASE!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 17, 2018
I absolutely LOVE this game and I was wondering if it's just it for the game or more is going into it. I would love it if you would keep working on the game, like add krokotopia, like in wizard101, or something (just shouting some ideas)

I would hate if the game would end, because it ends as the queen taking over so...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bballer736 on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
I absolutely LOVE this game and I was wondering if it's just it for the game or more is going into it. I would love it if you would keep working on the game, like add krokotopia, like in wizard101, or something (just shouting some ideas)

I would hate if the game would end, because it ends as the queen taking over so...
It said : "The End" Now, if it said "The End ( period )" or "The End" then I might worry. However, the game isn't over, I believe we'll be getting a story update in the spring.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
It said : "The End" Now, if it said "The End ( period )" or "The End" then I might worry. However, the game isn't over, I believe we'll be getting a story update in the spring.
Oh, I hope so! After all the things they did to Wizard, we DESERVE it!