Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Inventory Space Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
So I got on Pirate101 with some friends, we all wanted to do Moo Manchu so we did. But later in it said my backpack was full. Keep in mind I have membership. And when I look I don't even have a PAGE filled of items. All the spaces are grey as if I don't any space left. Screenshot: prntscr.com/kp51lp Please help, please.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
This can be very upsetting and confusing. I've had it happen to me too.

First, you have to check EVERWHERE in your Backpack for items you are carrying. This includes equipment, Pets, Mounts, Treasure, Ship Equipment, Housing Items and finally Pet Snacks and Pet Gear. All of those can take up room in your Backpack. Granted each Pet Snack and Pet Gear only takes up one slot per item no matter how many of that item you have up to 999. The Ship Equipment will take up room in your Backpack unless it is equipped on a ship. I am not sure if the Ships take up room in your Backpack, but I don't think so. And, unless the Housing Items are stored in the Attic or put in a House, they take up room in your Backpack.

Hope that answers your question about why your Backpack is full even though the Equipment window shows room with gray slots.

Happy Sailing!