Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Potential Gorgon companion in Pirate?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
So in pirate101 there are a few badges in where you kill a boss certain times you unlock them or something similar in the crown shop.

What if there was a badge where you kill Medusa certain amount of times and unlock a gordon companion in the crown shop.

It would be cool in my opinion the class can be whatever Medusa is and have promotions as well.

What do you all think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jason thunderstaff on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
So in pirate101 there are a few badges in where you kill a boss certain times you unlock them or something similar in the crown shop.

What if there was a badge where you kill Medusa certain amount of times and unlock a gordon companion in the crown shop.

It would be cool in my opinion the class can be whatever Medusa is and have promotions as well.

What do you all think?

The idea leaves me stone cold Sorry, couldn't help myself.....We may be getting companions from the update ( if we go to another world ), until then Aquila Doubloons can summon a Gorgon to your side.
Besides when we defeated Medusa, she went all to pieces, like Humpty-Dumpty, there's no repairing her.

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
The idea leaves me stone cold Sorry, couldn't help myself.....We may be getting companions from the update ( if we go to another world ), until then Aquila Doubloons can summon a Gorgon to your side.
Besides when we defeated Medusa, she went all to pieces, like Humpty-Dumpty, there's no repairing her.
That’s true unless you use Magic to repair her every time she dies XD

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Unfortunately, too many players DON'T want a large crew to maintain, train and manage.

I think that's one of the reasons why we recruit so many in Skull Island and Cool Ranch, and fewer in later worlds.

I think that a Gorgon would have been pretty cool -- also an Ettin, Dsiklyos (or a generic Orthrus) or even a Vulture.

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Willowydream on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:
Unfortunately, too many players DON'T want a large crew to maintain, train and manage.

I think that's one of the reasons why we recruit so many in Skull Island and Cool Ranch, and fewer in later worlds.

I think that a Gorgon would have been pretty cool -- also an Ettin, Dsiklyos (or a generic Orthrus) or even a Vulture.

Yea people don’t need to get the Gorgon it would be a option once you kill Medusa X amount of times. For example I don’t have gornando because I haven’t killed Gortex X amount of times.