Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea For A Buy One Get One Free Sale

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
What if Kingsisle did a "Buy One Get One Free Sale" in Pirate 101? I see 4 possible ways this could be done:

1. When you buy a membership for regular price you get double the amount of time you paid for, or in simpler terms a double membership!

2. When you buy a membership for regular price you can select a friend you have added in game to give the same amount of membership time you paid for to, so both of you get a membership!

3. When you buy crowns at regular prize you get additional crowns equal to the regular amount of crowns you paid for!

4. When you buy a pack you get an additional copy of the pack you bought to gift to a friend you have added in game!

Of course, I still would like to see Kingsisle hold a "Free Pirate Day" on Talk Like A Pirate Day later this year: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/free-pirate-day-8ad6a42460bb4ca60160ee19f4342133?page=1

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
What if Kingsisle did a "Buy One Get One Free Sale" in Pirate 101? I see 4 possible ways this could be done:

1. When you buy a membership for regular price you get double the amount of time you paid for, or in simpler terms a double membership!

2. When you buy a membership for regular price you can select a friend you have added in game to give the same amount of membership time you paid for to, so both of you get a membership!

3. When you buy crowns at regular prize you get additional crowns equal to the regular amount of crowns you paid for!

4. When you buy a pack you get an additional copy of the pack you bought to gift to a friend you have added in game!

Of course, I still would like to see Kingsisle hold a "Free Pirate Day" on Talk Like A Pirate Day later this year: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/free-pirate-day-8ad6a42460bb4ca60160ee19f4342133?page=1
I liked your idea for a "Free Pirate Day" on Talk Like a Pirate Day ( Sept.19th, yarrr! ) But Dino, these ideas....
I've been accused of "dumping" on poster's ideas, well, get ready for a major "dump".
1. What company can forgo a year's worth of revenue X the MILLIONS of players they have - this would reduce them to financial ruin in less than a year. ( maybe you want KI to wither away? )
Now as an introductory offer for new accounts and reducing the extra time to maybe an extra week or month, then this sale could be possible...

2. Same reason as above.
3. KI runs many crowns sales during the year, this is completely unnecessary.
4. There is nothing stopping you from gifting a pack to a friend and KI holds many pack sales throughout the year