Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Quest Givers/Trainers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
In Wizard101, after graduating from Ravenwood, you become an agent of the Arcanum, with Fitzhume replacing Ambrose as the main quest giver, as well as a whole new set of trainers and a new free house. If Pirate's story ever gets that far, I suppose the same will happen to us, likely after finding El Dorado (after all, that's the only reason we work with Avery). Who do you think will become our new "master"?

I personally suppose it will be the government of Marleybone, as we are an agent of Her Majesty's Secret Service. We could work missions for them, as well as helping them out with diplomacy. The only issue with this theory is that it takes away the Pirate element from the game. Still, it may be possible.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think we might join the council of Pirate Lords, as a junior Pirate Lord in training. That way P101 keeps to the pirate theme.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
autrison12 on Jun 27, 2018 wrote:
In Wizard101, after graduating from Ravenwood, you become an agent of the Arcanum, with Fitzhume replacing Ambrose as the main quest giver, as well as a whole new set of trainers and a new free house. If Pirate's story ever gets that far, I suppose the same will happen to us, likely after finding El Dorado (after all, that's the only reason we work with Avery). Who do you think will become our new "master"?

I personally suppose it will be the government of Marleybone, as we are an agent of Her Majesty's Secret Service. We could work missions for them, as well as helping them out with diplomacy. The only issue with this theory is that it takes away the Pirate element from the game. Still, it may be possible.
I hope you're aware that there are secret trainers at the end of Devilfish Hollow?

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
anecorbie on Jun 29, 2018 wrote:
I hope you're aware that there are secret trainers at the end of Devilfish Hollow?
Yeah, but they're not fully fleshed out new characters like the Arcanum scholars. I'd liken them more to the Astral trainers in Wizard101, as they provide abilities that help out all players, not just those of one class.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
autrison12 on Jul 3, 2018 wrote:
Yeah, but they're not fully fleshed out new characters like the Arcanum scholars. I'd liken them more to the Astral trainers in Wizard101, as they provide abilities that help out all players, not just those of one class.
I'm glad that you know about them, I just included the info for those reading and may not be aware about the secret trainers ( after all, they are secret ). I agree completely that having new trainers to teach the "advanced" pirates is a good idea & giving them personalities would be great!