Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A new bundle idea- The Aquilan's Hero

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
I know there is already a Aquila bundle, but who says there can only be 1? Here is my idea for another one Companion: (suggestions for this would be appreciated) Medusa Epic powers: Espirit de corps, calm the troops, or choices between Satyr powers: mournsong, Ophidian archer powers: rain of motarshells (i think that's the first bombs musketeer recieves?) and Ophidian warrior Epic powers: brutal charge Ship: Hyssarik themed ship, sails have a snake to represent Ssssargon the great (suggestions for gear) Gear: Hat: Centaur's crest\helm robe: Cyclops tunic, boots: Amazon's footwear (suggestions) Weapon: Musket: Centaur's bow, melee: Eagle spartan shield and spear (smashy slashy) House: Medusa's cavern for exterior, interior: Laestrygon cavern (similar to the cave of lamos) What do you all think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Skinny Octavio on Jun 10, 2018 wrote:
I know there is already a Aquila bundle, but who says there can only be 1? Here is my idea for another one Companion: (suggestions for this would be appreciated) Medusa Epic powers: Espirit de corps, calm the troops, or choices between Satyr powers: mournsong, Ophidian archer powers: rain of motarshells (i think that's the first bombs musketeer recieves?) and Ophidian warrior Epic powers: brutal charge Ship: Hyssarik themed ship, sails have a snake to represent Ssssargon the great (suggestions for gear) Gear: Hat: Centaur's crest\helm robe: Cyclops tunic, boots: Amazon's footwear (suggestions) Weapon: Musket: Centaur's bow, melee: Eagle spartan shield and spear (smashy slashy) House: Medusa's cavern for exterior, interior: Laestrygon cavern (similar to the cave of lamos) What do you all think?
Bundles come with only one companion, what you've described here is more like a pack. It would make a pretty good pack, imo.