Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Loius Le Bisque - Level 15 Quest

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I'm a returning player and a little confused. My Louis Le Bisque companion reached his Level 15 quest and I'm being told I need to go to Sivella. Now it has been awhile since I played, but dang I'm still in Monquista isn't Sivella after Cool Ranch? I guess it seems odd to me that a level 15 companion level quest would be so far off what my pirate (who is level 17) is able to get to.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Jun 8, 2018 wrote:
I'm a returning player and a little confused. My Louis Le Bisque companion reached his Level 15 quest and I'm being told I need to go to Sivella. Now it has been awhile since I played, but dang I'm still in Monquista isn't Sivella after Cool Ranch? I guess it seems odd to me that a level 15 companion level quest would be so far off what my pirate (who is level 17) is able to get to.

Maybe I'm wrong?
Sivella comes before Cool Ranch, it's in Valencia ( pt. 1 ). Yes, you'll have to finish Monquista and a bit of a return to Skull Island ( Captain Avery must tell you about the map and the dangers of the Armada. )

Sometimes our companion's promotions send us to areas we can't access yet.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2009
You actually reach Sivella just after you complete Monquista. You travel through Avernus Skyway, and head to Steed's villa, and eventually you can head to the library to complete the quest. The world after Sivella is Cool Ranch. You are close, Monquista is fairly short.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aoquesth123 on Jun 9, 2018 wrote:
You actually reach Sivella just after you complete Monquista. You travel through Avernus Skyway, and head to Steed's villa, and eventually you can head to the library to complete the quest. The world after Sivella is Cool Ranch. You are close, Monquista is fairly short.
Welcome to the message boards, AlexKnecht!