Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is the boochbeard bundle ever plz kingisle?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
so i was wondering if the boochbeard bundle will ever come back kingisle i have been wanting this since i played pirate101 which is one of my favorite games i was wondering if the boochbeard bundle will come back also i want it because i love cats please tell me it can come back please it makes me sad i cant have it so can it come back plz

see you in the skyways pirates virtious keelan newton lvl 70

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
keegar on May 23, 2018 wrote:
so i was wondering if the boochbeard bundle will ever come back kingisle i have been wanting this since i played pirate101 which is one of my favorite games i was wondering if the boochbeard bundle will come back also i want it because i love cats please tell me it can come back please it makes me sad i cant have it so can it come back plz

I doubt it, especially since "The Spirit Of Returning" in the "Spirits Of Yuletide Set" is a ghost of the former cat companion in the Boochbeard Bundle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on May 23, 2018 wrote:

Welcome to the Message Boards, Virtuous Keelan Newton!
The Boochbeard Bundle was an introductory offer when Pirate101 was launched and it was then permanently retired. ( Sorry, it's not coming back. )

However, KI has since released the Spirits of Yuletide companion pack which contains a Cat Pirate very similar to the Boochbeard Bundle cat. This pack may reappear during "Christmas in July", so save up your Crowns ( 7,995 crowns ), to buy this pack.
There are 3 companions in this pack and it contains only those companions ( plus 3 training tomes. )

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Hey do not worry i already bought the yuletide bundle i thought so that boochbeard bundle was not coming so thanks for your help everyone

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Oh bye the why i wanted the boochbeard bundle because of the cat in real life i have two cats i one looked alot like in the picture though sadly it wont be coming back unless kingisle decides for a the anniversary of pirate101 or a throwback thursday time of thing but i dont think it will come back also shouldnt the ghost cat have a promotion it should really because it would make since

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton 70

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
keegar on May 25, 2018 wrote:
Oh bye the why i wanted the boochbeard bundle because of the cat in real life i have two cats i one looked alot like in the picture though sadly it wont be coming back unless kingisle decides for a the anniversary of pirate101 or a throwback thursday time of thing but i dont think it will come back also shouldnt the ghost cat have a promotion it should really because it would make since

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton 70
I think the ghost cat / Spirit Of Returning was supposed to have a promotion but there was a glitch that caused it to get one. If that is true, hopefully Kingsisle gets that fixed next update.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 26, 2018 wrote:
I think the ghost cat / Spirit Of Returning was supposed to have a promotion but there was a glitch that caused it to get one. If that is true, hopefully Kingsisle gets that fixed next update.
Yeah hopefully if kingisle does get it fixed i will be so happy because one the ghost cat/spirit of returning is so powerful and cool thank you for telling me that it was supposed to have a promotion this gives me hope although why am i seeing so many people with parrot mounts and cat pirates lately have people been hacking or something

Also sry for my bad typing and grammer if you this i just woke up in the morning

See you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
keegar on May 26, 2018 wrote:
Yeah hopefully if kingisle does get it fixed i will be so happy because one the ghost cat/spirit of returning is so powerful and cool thank you for telling me that it was supposed to have a promotion this gives me hope although why am i seeing so many people with parrot mounts and cat pirates lately have people been hacking or something

Also sry for my bad typing and grammer if you this i just woke up in the morning

You likely saw the 7 day parrot mount rentals that come from the present boxes on Skull Island during holidays. As for the cat, you probably saw The Spirit Of Returning, Catbeard, or Cat Ninja.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on May 26, 2018 wrote:

You can get the Pirate Parrot mount ( 7 day rentals ), in Birth-O-Ween or Yuletide gift boxes scattered around Skull Island.
As to noticing more Cat Pirates, I can't help you there, but I doubt it's by hacking.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I use my Cat Pirate companion sometimes when I'm doing Team Ups -- I like to use some of the non-standard companions so that if I am helping a new player, they can see some of the variety that is available in the game rather than just another Old Scratch, Bonnie Anne or El Toro.

Personally, I don't think the Spirit of Returning is meant as a ghost version of the companion, but I do agree that all three spirits need promotions -- ALL of the Yuletide companions do. They are quite fun to have around, and just think of their potential if they promoted.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
anecorbie on May 27, 2018 wrote:
You can get the Pirate Parrot mount ( 7 day rentals ), in Birth-O-Ween or Yuletide gift boxes scattered around Skull Island.
As to noticing more Cat Pirates, I can't help you there, but I doubt it's by hacking.
yeah i was seeing a lot of parrots for some reason the cats i see now have died done and i dont see them much anymore

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on May 27, 2018 wrote:
I use my Cat Pirate companion sometimes when I'm doing Team Ups -- I like to use some of the non-standard companions so that if I am helping a new player, they can see some of the variety that is available in the game rather than just another Old Scratch, Bonnie Anne or El Toro.

Personally, I don't think the Spirit of Returning is meant as a ghost version of the companion, but I do agree that all three spirits need promotions -- ALL of the Yuletide companions do. They are quite fun to have around, and just think of their potential if they promoted.

But, Willowydream, showing a non-standard companion to show the variety of companions to new players, isn't very helpful to them when the Cat Pirate is most definitely not available. You might as well include the Ninja pig in your team-ups.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on May 27, 2018 wrote:
But, Willowydream, showing a non-standard companion to show the variety of companions to new players, isn't very helpful to them when the Cat Pirate is most definitely not available. You might as well include the Ninja pig in your team-ups.
Well, I suppose that is one way of looking at it. But it is also a way to show that there are players from the beginning of the game who still play, that they haven't all moved on to something else.