Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Event: Fansite Festival - Autumn & Edward

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Hi there!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Today, I wanted to post on the message boards to tell you about a special community event, The Fansite Festival. This is a community event put on by the awesome Fansite Owners (Wizard101 and Pirate101) for the community. Autumn Walker & I will be having an event of our own P101 event for this year's Fansite Festival.

Sunday, April 15th
1:00 pm CDT / 2:00 pm EDT
Avery's Office, One-Eyed Jack Realm

I hope you're able to attend! We'll try to make it fun for everyone. We'll be streaming this event on Twitch to answer any other questions you have. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll reply to any comment you make on this thread. More important information about this upcoming event can be read by clicking this link:

http://www.edwardlifegem.com/2018/04/fansite-festival-sunday-april-15th.html

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
SpiralVision on Apr 8, 2018 wrote:
Hi there!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Today, I wanted to post on the message boards to tell you about a special community event, The Fansite Festival. This is a community event put on by the awesome Fansite Owners (Wizard101 and Pirate101) for the community. Autumn Walker & I will be having an event of our own P101 event for this year's Fansite Festival.

Sunday, April 15th
1:00 pm CDT / 2:00 pm EDT
Avery's Office, One-Eyed Jack Realm

I hope you're able to attend! We'll try to make it fun for everyone. We'll be streaming this event on Twitch to answer any other questions you have. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll reply to any comment you make on this thread. More important information about this upcoming event can be read by clicking this link:

If I can make it to this event can I bring 1 of the 2 max level pirates I already have and simply help the lower levels? As of right now I am not interested in creating another pirate but that could change 6 months or so down the road.

As for the event, will this event be taking place in Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 at the same time? If it is taking place across 2 games that could cause some confusion.

I know your Wizard's name is obviously Edward Lifegem, but what is the name of the pirate we can expect you to be on?

I also have another question related to Twitch. I too have a Twitch channel(rrrrzzzz) where I broadcast what my pirates are(or should I say arr) doing on the weekends, and if I can come to this event do you have any objection to me broadcasting during this time? If I broadcast I will do my very best to mention your broadcast and encourage my viewers to use Multi-Twitch to watch both of our broadcasts. How often do you stream Pirate 101, if you stream Pirate 101 regularly I should follow your channel.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.
Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

Community Leader
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 9, 2018 wrote:
If I can make it to this event can I bring 1 of the 2 max level pirates I already have and simply help the lower levels? As of right now I am not interested in creating another pirate but that could change 6 months or so down the road.

As for the event, will this event be taking place in Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 at the same time? If it is taking place across 2 games that could cause some confusion.

I know your Wizard's name is obviously Edward Lifegem, but what is the name of the pirate we can expect you to be on?

I also have another question related to Twitch. I too have a Twitch channel(rrrrzzzz) where I broadcast what my pirates are(or should I say arr) doing on the weekends, and if I can come to this event do you have any objection to me broadcasting during this time? If I broadcast I will do my very best to mention your broadcast and encourage my viewers to use Multi-Twitch to watch both of our broadcasts. How often do you stream Pirate 101, if you stream Pirate 101 regularly I should follow your channel.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.
Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.
Hello!

That's just fine if you want to bring your higher level pirate. This event is meant to bring people from the Wizard101 Community who may have not ever tried pirate out to test it out.

Our event will take place in Pirate101. The Fansite Festival event itself is a community event where different fansite owners have their own event. Autumn & I will be having our Pirate101 event while earlier and later in the day, other fansite owners will have events of their own.

Look for "Silly Autumn" and "Silly Edward" if you do attend. That'll be us. To answer your Twitch question, you can of course stream if you would like to. We'll be announcing a few details of what we're doing so before you do stream, be sure to read that blog post. It'll help you understand what exactly we're going to do. We stream both Pirate101 & Wizard101 equally - however, this will be our first Pirate101 streamed event. So that'll be fun!

I can't wait to see you there, and I'll give your Twitch Channel a Follow now!

Link to more information:

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
SpiralVision on Apr 9, 2018 wrote:
Hello!

That's just fine if you want to bring your higher level pirate. This event is meant to bring people from the Wizard101 Community who may have not ever tried pirate out to test it out.

Our event will take place in Pirate101. The Fansite Festival event itself is a community event where different fansite owners have their own event. Autumn & I will be having our Pirate101 event while earlier and later in the day, other fansite owners will have events of their own.

Look for "Silly Autumn" and "Silly Edward" if you do attend. That'll be us. To answer your Twitch question, you can of course stream if you would like to. We'll be announcing a few details of what we're doing so before you do stream, be sure to read that blog post. It'll help you understand what exactly we're going to do. We stream both Pirate101 & Wizard101 equally - however, this will be our first Pirate101 streamed event. So that'll be fun!

I can't wait to see you there, and I'll give your Twitch Channel a Follow now!

Link to more information:
Thanks for the follow. I hope your first Pirate 101 streamed event goes well. Thanks for the additional information. Sounds like the event will be fun. As for my streams on Twitch I am currently streaming Pirate 101 as well as a city building game at the same time! It's pretty fun doing 2 games literally at once! I am the opposite of the people you are hoping to attract in that I have 2 max level pirates currently but as of now I have never even tried Wizard 101, go figure. If I get bored with my cities and pirates, Wizard 101 is a likely candidate for the next game I try.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Come and show your support of Pirate101, ye scallywags!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I had fun covering this event on my Twitch channel, despite the coordination issues. A big thanks to Edward Lifegem / Silly Edward and Silly Autumn for hosting the event.

If this event becomes an annual event I would like to suggest that team up is used so we can better connect for dungeons. Toward the end of my stream I kind of got lost and decided the only thing to do was to use the team up ledger to help new pirates doing Skull Island dungeons.