Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Back at it again with the pirates!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Hello! It's been small eternity since I last posted anything here, let alone played Pirate101. Back in the day, I was a pretty regular member on the message boards. I had discontinued my membership do to a variety of circumstances, but on a whim I checked out the page today and saw that 1 month was on sale for half off.

I figured, why not? I liked this game a lot, at the very least it'll be a pleasant trip down memory lane. and you know what? I'm having a great time. There hasn't been as much development as perhaps I would like, or have expected, but what changes there have been seem fun.

Additionally, seeing lots of familiar (and new) names here on the Forums is a really cool experience. Morale here is ever on the up, and that's a kind of positivity you just don't see that often today.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this game again! I'm hopeful it's going to be a good time.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Always good to have more pirates sailing the skies!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blixet on Feb 24, 2018 wrote:
Hello! It's been small eternity since I last posted anything here, let alone played Pirate101. Back in the day, I was a pretty regular member on the message boards. I had discontinued my membership do to a variety of circumstances, but on a whim I checked out the page today and saw that 1 month was on sale for half off.

I figured, why not? I liked this game a lot, at the very least it'll be a pleasant trip down memory lane. and you know what? I'm having a great time. There hasn't been as much development as perhaps I would like, or have expected, but what changes there have been seem fun.

Additionally, seeing lots of familiar (and new) names here on the Forums is a really cool experience. Morale here is ever on the up, and that's a kind of positivity you just don't see that often today.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this game again! I'm hopeful it's going to be a good time.
It's good to see your name again, Blxet! Enjoy your trip down memory lane and those moments of deja vue! You may even have rejoined at a pivotal time; after all Spring is coming and if we do get an update, that's usually the time it happens!
Fingers crossed!