Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Re-Release the Ninja Pig Codes!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
I started playing in 2013, and missed my chance to get the Ninja Pig. I also didn't know KI Live was a thing until late 2016, so I missed the chance to get it in 2015. Since KI hasn't released a new content update ( world ) in forever can we get rewarded with a Ninja Pig companion once again. I don't think this is too much to ask for.

Cya in the Spiral!

Fiery Orion Ironside - 70
Fiery Orion Ironside - 13

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Weather Man on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
I started playing in 2013, and missed my chance to get the Ninja Pig. I also didn't know KI Live was a thing until late 2016, so I missed the chance to get it in 2015. Since KI hasn't released a new content update ( world ) in forever can we get rewarded with a Ninja Pig companion once again. I don't think this is too much to ask for.

Cya in the Spiral!

Fiery Orion Ironside - 70
Fiery Orion Ironside - 13
Since this code was only available through U.S. mail delivery,( cutting out over seas players ) it would make sense to release him into the crown shop.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
NOPE! The ninja pig companion is an extremely rare unit and is an indication of extremely old players. Giving out more pig codes would destroy the uniqueness of the pig. And no, I do not have one.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I don't think KingsIsle would ever do a massive re-release of the Ninja Pig codes. If everybody had them, they wouldn't be special anymore (or so sought after). It reminds me of when I see some people asking for the Boochbeard Bundle to come back. Those items were special and exclusive for a reason, and One-Eyed Jack even said himself he would try to prevent that bundle from ever coming back.

That said, it's not impossible to get a map nowadays ... it's just really hard. I visited the KI booth at SXSW in 2016 and they were handing them out to the Pirate101 players who stopped by. If you're able to go to special events like that, you may get lucky.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 4, 2018 wrote:
I don't think KingsIsle would ever do a massive re-release of the Ninja Pig codes. If everybody had them, they wouldn't be special anymore (or so sought after). It reminds me of when I see some people asking for the Boochbeard Bundle to come back. Those items were special and exclusive for a reason, and One-Eyed Jack even said himself he would try to prevent that bundle from ever coming back.

That said, it's not impossible to get a map nowadays ... it's just really hard. I visited the KI booth at SXSW in 2016 and they were handing them out to the Pirate101 players who stopped by. If you're able to go to special events like that, you may get lucky.
Unlike the Boochbeard Bundle, the Ninja Pig companion was never retired, permanently or otherwise.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I feel for the pirates that want the things that have been discontinued or are difficult to get. I wish you the best on your search for the ninja pig code. If it makes you feel any better they are mostly just cosmetic as they are not really that epic of a companion.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I don't think it should be massive, but I do agree they should bring back a type of ninja pig. They haven't had a musketeers companion ninja pig, I think?